Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if this has been discussed but her post about that egg house increasing in price and she doesn't like it when that happens - like she has bleeping morals, she charges £10 for a notepad??? Talk about ripping people off
Exactly! Hinch would rather have her army spent their cash on her notepad instead of an egg house. Both are a waste of money and useless crap.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
If you're a Susan don't be shocked, if you message hinch and are instantly blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Hi everyone 🙋🏼‍♀️, my names Susan.
So sorry I called you out for your mayo keeping ways “ladies” - hope reading the thread has kept you busy and can’t wait to see what other things we can all tick off out bingo lists. ATB! Xxx
Would calling people out like they did not constitute bullying?
People saying mayo belongs in the fridge is helpful information isn't it?

#bekind Stace and Soph!

You both BOUGHT the Tshirts, so you should know!!

Reactions: 27
I am so fucked off about the egg cage wotsit. Why shouldn’t the seller up the price?
We are all stupid enough (or not) to pay £15 for it. It’s business, something she doesn’t understand. Absolute thicko.

Reactions: 12
did she delete the susan stories? Also the last clip of her twirling has the mayo removed and the personalized ketchup bottle turned around so her name doesn’t show.
A0192A24-CF93-4E2E-87A5-04C9E9043408.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am so fucked off about the egg cage wotsit. Why shouldn’t the seller up the price?
We are all stupid enough (or not) to pay £15 for it. It’s business, something she doesn’t understand. Absolute thicko.
Exactly this!!! What about Hinch wanting nearly 13 bob for an empty book when you can get a list book in HB for 1 pound? That’s also greed Soph 🖕🏼 Serve people right if they fall for influencers promoting tat they probably don’t need!

Reactions: 13
Just snooped on her stories (god her content is tit) but anywho the organising of the cupboards..... Organising to me means a few things but essentially its utilising space and Stacey clearly has no bleeping clue. Because she fills the space with stuff to fill the space lol (does that make sense LOL) Also why are hinchs cupboards that bare 😂 and another also, labelling things looks extremely tacky Soph hun, it's not gonna catch on no matter how hard you try. ATB.

Reactions: 15
They even have a hash tag on the go #sophandstace 🙈 trying something there I think ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did she delete the susan stories? Also the last clip of her twirling has the mayo removed and the personalized ketchup bottle turned around so her name doesn’t show. View attachment 90126
Susan stories are on staceys insta.

How annoying to get to gravy you have to take tins out...I suppose she eats spaghetti more than she uses gravy 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattle bingo items for you to work on Soph

Do something that will benefit Ronnie's development
Feed Ronnie a home cooked, nutritious meal
Take Ronnie on a day trip that he will enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They even have a hash tag on the go #sophandstace 🙈 trying something there I think ..
They will likely start something.
My old mum guessed the whole them becoming friends was because of something!
Firstly hinch showed NO signs of struggling or needing help - yet apparently Stacey spotted she needed help and messaged her and reached out to her...starting a friendship.
Secondly Stacey suddenly became more organised and started cleaning....
Then the whole beauty side of things between them started and clothing.
AND Stacey had released clothing at primark around the time she befriended hinch making my mum believe this friendship is all about work and getting something started!

Reactions: 20
Have have some old Annabel Karmel weaning books I don’t use. I’m literally tempted to send them to hinch. That boy needs real food. Seeing him with Rex really should have opened her eyes to how much she is stunting his development.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they’re blatantly after a tv show, there is no way that these two would be ‘friends’ and I use that term loosely otherwise!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Have have some old Annabel Karmel weaning books I don’t use. I’m literally tempted to send them to hinch. That boy needs real food. Seeing him with Rex really should have opened her eyes to how much she is stunting his development.
She has the books in her cupboard they were with the pouches 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.