Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I just went over to have a look because I don't follow hinch and I can't stand Smelly Solomon...... Can someone please explain to me wtf that ridiculous filter is all about? It looks like she uses it always.... I mean..... Why?.... Why?

Reactions: 6
I don't think they grasp something, they want to be insta famous have loads of followers, so that will come with peoples opinions! So to take the piss out of someone just because they said mayo goes in the fridge shows how immature and nasty they are.... noone trolled them? Its mayo ffs! Think showed their true colours there!

Reactions: 28
Why does Hinch keep using that bloody Stranded At The Drive-In song? Why not use something more appropriate for her family, like Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.

Oh, and whilst you’re browsing Tattle with your bestie, tell her it’s immune, not emune and quiet, not quite, really Stacey, your spelling is atrocious! ATB from Susan xxxx 🖕🏻
How about "here comes the money" from WWE wrestling?

Reactions: 8
Amazing to see the pair of them going on about “Susan’s”. One of them should perhaps be less focused with z list celebrity and have a look at their husband’s twitter account. Specifically a tweet on 28 December.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If you’re putting everything into jars and throwing the packaging away, how will you know the use by date?

Not that Hinch will use any of it for actual cooking when she lives off Mug Shots/ Pasta and Sauce sachets/ McDonalds/Chinese/Dominos 🙄

Reactions: 13
They really bring out the worst in each other. I used to really enjoy Stacey's posts until she got involved with Hinch but I unfollowed her after one of her Susan rants a couple of weeks ago.
They haven't evolved from year 7 in high school with their snide, bitchy comebacks and I just don't have time for that.

Reactions: 20
Amazing to see the pair of them going on about “Susan’s”. One of them should perhaps be less focused with z list celebrity and have a look at their husband’s twitter account. Specifically a tweet on 28 December.
*runs to Twitter to find it*
0f41d42d6c23ce03ae335e89695910ab.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They really bring out the worst in each other. I used to really enjoy Stacey's posts until she got involved with Hinch but I unfollowed her after one of her Susan rants a couple of weeks ago.
They haven't evolved from year 7 in high school with their snide, bitchy comebacks and I just don't have time for that.
They really are a nasty bitchy pair!

Two cheeks of the same arse! 🍑

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Looks like I’ve been BLOCKED all because I told her it’s dangerous to keep cup clean and coffee mate next to each other in the same jars 🙄 oh dear someone really doesn’t like ANYONE questioning her does she just shows the sort of person she really is been following since 1 million and now I’ve been BLOCKED how bloody rude

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They’re both such dickheads, the trouble is people have blown so much smoke up their arse telling them they’re so funny they actually believe it now... well bellends if I had my best friends over (my friends and family live over 2hrs away) I wana spend quality time with them than constantly check tattle!

please get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why was Hinch wearing a strappy, summer dress yesterday? We had hail, followed by torrential rain most of yesterday and it was bloody nippy.
Would love to see her heating bill. Especially as Ronnie is always dressed for summer too

Must be tropical in that house. But at least she washes on 30

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you’re putting everything into jars and throwing the packaging away, how will you know the use by date?

Not that Hinch will use any of it for actual cooking when she lives off Mug Shots/ Pasta and Sauce sachets/ McDonalds/Chinese/Dominos 🙄
the contents of her cupboards are shocking......no wonder Ronnie just eats pouches, she’s too much of a lazy duck to make something for him but then really all he is is an accessory to gain followers and make money!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.