Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I was brave enough to write a post on the Mrs.Hinch Facebook groups telling the army that their beloved leader is a well planned out character, that many of her “hacks” are pointless and dangerous, that she’s ripping them off, not a good role model, that the swipe ups make her money from that particular item and future eBay use, that she’s driving them to live above their means and that her habits are damaging the environment...please feel free to add to the list. They really do not have a clue. I just couldn’t face the backlash.
This is so true. I imagine so many of us want to say something but the backlash you’ll receive from the army is just worth it. They can’t take criticism so even if you are stating facts with actual evidence they will call you a troll and attack you. It’s actually bizarre that in this day and age with all the info we have on the internet people will still blindly follow someone without doing any research of their own.

Reactions: 10
Sometimes Ronnie shows traits of autism. He always seems bored and zoned out I know babies all develop differently so not judging but he does look like he misses interaction.
I've always thought this and twizzling his wrists round and round is a sign .poor ronnieblesshim as if it isn't bad enough being slowly poisoned

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t want him to grow up though does she or be independent- I feel for him TBH.
Just a couple of weeks she actually she said she wished he was back inside her 😟. That is such a creepy, strange thing to say

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Two of my friend are massive Hinch fans. They know I’m not and even they have said they are sick to death of the Gretal filter. She’s even annoying fans with it now. Just be yourself ffs, you are an attractive woman.
It’s ok you have us now hun

We may have missed this becoz of eggboxgate

she’s been reading here again about there not being enough pages in her book. ( aka a leaflet)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Egg gate has really pissed me off. Good on the seller for cashing in on Hinch and all her brain dead army. And duck you Hinch for judging them. That ebay shop could be their only source of income. Who knows what those extra sales could do for them? In fact I don't even give a tit if it's not a small business. It could be a guy importing cheap goods from China I really dgaf. She is the last person to lecture anyone on greed

My mind is bleeping blown

Reactions: 31
I'm calling a post of Ronnie eating actual food,rather than pouches, now that Stacey has visited. Hopefully she will pass on some feeding tips to Sophie and her little boy can start exploring real food and textures x

You called it! Omg it is so cringy. She obv reads all this stuff every night as the next day there is ALWAYS a post relating to what's been said here and trying to refute it! Cringe cringe cringe

May be picky af but I've messaged the ebay seller I don't think its right she's slating them on her stories, business is business at the end of the day and it doesn't seem right when only she can profit
I hope they join us 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Can’t believe the cheek of her. That smug smart arse face she pulls 🤬

Reactions: 8
I used to like SS but just by association with Hinch I now can’t stand her! She brings out the absolute worse in people. Eurgh!
I’m devastated about that *coughs* friendship 😩 I really like Stacey and can’t believe she’d associate herself with her! The cow didn’t even really thank her properly for spending time pimping up that ugly ass freeeeeebreeze bottle 😡

Reactions: 21
She forgets that these sellers on eBay may be a one person behind the screen!
To suddenly have 100’s or 1000’s of orders is VERY daunting and stressful if your only used to 10’s a day.
Not forgetting stock levels aswell.

I have seen eBay items go up to £1000’s whilst sellers await stock. I messaged one once thinking they’d done a typo and they reassured me it was to keep item live whilst stock came in.

Reactions: 14
Just a couple of weeks she actually she said she wished he was back inside her 😟. That is such a creepy, strange thing to say
That is very strange! She will not nurture a happy confident child if she is always anxious and fussing round him. He is growing up very isolated at the moment.

Reactions: 13
Egg gate has really pissed me off. Good on the seller for cashing in on Hinch and all her brain dead army. And duck you Hinch for judging them. That ebay shop could be their only source of income. Who knows what those extra sales could do for them? In fact I don't even give a tit if it's not a small business. It could be a guy importing cheap goods from China I really dgaf. She is the last person to lecture anyone on greed

My mind is bleeping blown
This! 🙌🏻 She is one of the greediest people I’ve come across on Instagram.

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion for thread 118 - Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don’t mean this in a nasty way at all, but just watching her video of Ronnie & Rex how old is Ronnie he was born in June wasn’t he? He looks really behind to me something doesn’t seem right? I know all babies are different but my little boy was walking at 10/11 months old

Reactions: 16
I posted yesterday about being shocked that there was only about a month between Ronnie and Rex, but seeing the two of them together today is really shocking. Rex just seems so advanced in comparison to Ronnie.

I'm not Stacey's biggest fan, but one thing I have to say about her is that's she's definitely a great Mum.
Her parenting skills certainly can't be questioned.

Reactions: 33
Egg House - £13.99 in The Range. £14.00 in Dunelm. If you only paid £9 or £10, chances are it’s crap and made in some sweatshop in the east.

• Haha
I see she’s tryna make out her label maker is done so she can get the same one as Trace cause it’s better 🙄🙄🙄 shes so transparent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
All babies are different and i think development is always quicker when around other older children, rex has 3 older brothers. I hate this part of motherhood when u and others compare. Motherhood is hard but as women we should support each other

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.