Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS all asleep. She is truly missing a major business opportunity. Since I "retired" I don't sleep any better. After 40 years of working 14 hour days it is strangely hard for me to get to grips with being home all day albeit working part time on my consultancy business and ebay reselling. Where the duck am I going wrong? I clean my already immaculate house (actually my bff Maria the cleaner does), I look after my 4 dachshunds - well that is me, OH and Alex the dog walker but I do cook everything from scratch for our meals and yes for the woofs as well. Need to hold my hands up if OH or me feel like a trip to the pub, Indian, Chinese we do it. That is all on our very good retirement income - no folks no boasting here we both worked like duck for our money and sadly we have no kids. So why does Mrs Hinch millionaire not live a better life? Honestly tonight I just said how tired I felt and within an hour OH had been on line and booked me a luxury cruise, I love cruising - he hates it so dog sits. She has her family they could go away and take Ronnielonglegs anywhere. Their house is not a mansion by any means - no need for it to be - but at 30 and a millionaire we would have been using the cash to grow a business or a zillion other productive stuff. Just puzzled she seems to seek money at every avenue but just doesn't seem to get to grips with investing enjoying it. Ohh wait a mo my brother (accountant) has weighed in he says well that is what she projects it won't be what they actually do she is too sharp for that, her insta persona is ditzy blonde who is just learning. That is why he is much better off than me well done bro!!.
On the last thread I added something about her last job, she was accounts manager. I know from my ex who did accounts when he talked about money, it was all about stocks and shares. We know she's a shrewd businesswoman she will have her millions in all saving accounts and shares etc. She's not the dimwit she tries to fool people on.

Great Post, and when are you going Sailing? ⛵🚢⛴

Reactions: 6
😂🤣 did she also get her very own “vejazzled” lunch bag too , to match her bottle awww how tuuuuute sophs 😂

Awww did she also get her very own vejazzled lunch bag too 😂 aww how tuuuuuuute is that sophs 😂
My daughter has this lunch bag it’s from Tesco’s 😂

Reactions: 3
Jamie’s mate who she’s filming drinking tea whilst him and jamie are trying to speak. 😫 blatantly thinking “why did my mate marry this mad bastard? We all warned him!”
I was actually wondering if that’s her brother in law, as her niece was next to her. Then i thought, wait a minute has Abis dad ever been mentioned? Is he with Hinchs sister? Anyone know??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How much of that flash bathroom does she splash on her sink?! May aswel have tipped half the bottle out for good measure

And

Pined?! That toilet will be sprouting pine cones the amount she's tipped down there
What a ducking waste of toilet cleaner! The usage of that Harpic is ridiculous!!! Absolutely no need to use that much 🤢 But hey! If you got money to waste 🤷🏼‍♀️ Baxk in the day my mum would of killed me if I squirted that much down the bog!

Sorry but not sorry Soph... you’ve got no idea about cleaning!!! I used to be a professional cleaner, your wasting so much chemicals it’s unbelievable 😱

Reactions: 14
Am I missing something? Why are people putting dishwasher tablets in the washing machine?
Because they’re bleeping idiots.
I know businesses make things we don’t need to make money but do these people really think we buy different products for different machines and purposes for a laugh? This is like the idiots cleaning with fabric conditioner or the plastic ball things people put everywhere that melted or children ate or the dryer sheets that people put everywhere that have people allergic reactions... oh look a pattern!

If I ever hear a tip or hack and think it’d work or sounds good I always google it and check social media and see the results people have had and see if there’s any warnings not to do it and why etc. These people see one person do something and go on their merry way messing up their stuff, getting allergic reactions, hurting their pets and children and setting fire to stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I saw a thing online the other day, didn't realise her house had been in Ideal Home (think it was that magazine) last year. There was a picture from the feature with the caption saying she'd made a full roast with Yorkshires etc for the whole family, and that it went down well (and she admitted she couldn't cook). So if she CAN cook, and she IS cooking, why would she never show it when she shows every other little detail of her life? It does make me wonder! Surely it would make her become more relatable?
I'm becoming so cynical in my old age. 🧐 #itsthesophloraeffect
Her house has a “dance in the rain” “quote” stencilled on a bathroom wall. It has no place in ideal home. And her not being able to cook is part of her ditzy, acting (being the right word) like a teenager, mum/Jamie/my hinchers told me <insert obvious thing> crap.

Completely agree. My mop was about a tenner a few years ago. Not even sure where it was from now as I've had it so long, but like yours it has a removable pad that can go in the washing machine. I throw it in with the towel I use to dry the floor (can't leave the bloomin' kitchen tiles to air dry as they just go streaky :rolleyes:) the towel I use to dry the cat when she comes in soaking wet and the floor mats.
Everyone is becoming so much more conscious these days of plastic use and trying to cut down and reuse things, but the amount of waste she has would fill a landfill site on its own.
I have a similar/same mop, reusable washable pad. It’s fab and you can even use one side then flip it to use the other side so you can get a bit of I use out of it before washing. That purple mop is just to get people to BUY MORE tit THEY DONT NEED. Reusable anti-Hinch moppers unite!

It says special order, lead time in 4-6 weeks so gives more evidence that this kitchen has been planned for ages
AND that isn’t THAT is probably why she’s won’t say where it’s from

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time poster👋

First ever thread suggestion😂: Hinchy's lost her mind over sparkly fabreezes, Jamies at the drive thru chatting to Jesus.
Stop it I’m laughing so much I need a wee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed that his story had a full rack of eggs when she'd just commented being 1 short :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all 👋 another long time lurker, first time poster. So in her stories she said she’s using Flash Bathroom as she can’t find her flash bathroom spray....I’m certain it was in her hand in the previous story?!?! I had to go back to screenshot - they’re two different bottles/tops are different. Also concerned at how sad I am I spotted it!

View attachment 89873View attachment 89875
PS: took me a while to work out how to post/insert pics so apologies if someone else has spotted this!
your so right hinchy the liar strikes again!

Reactions: 7
What a ducking waste of toilet cleaner! The usage of that Harpic is ridiculous!!! Absolutely no need to use that much 🤢 But hey! If you got money to waste 🤷🏼‍♀️ Baxk in the day my mum would of killed me if I squirted that much down the bog!

Sorry but not sorry Soph... you’ve got no idea about cleaning!!! I used to be a professional cleaner, your wasting so much chemicals it’s unbelievable 😱
I am sure that is what P&G tell her to do so her followers do the same and their sales rocket. I'm off to double check I buy absolutely nothing from this awful company.

Reactions: 12
I went right back on her stories just to be nosey really ( work was q last night!) and the lanterns one she actually says “I’m not into having all different cleaners guys, just white vinegar does the job!”

Wow how things have massively changed!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I went right back on her stories just to be nosey really ( work was q last night!) and the lanterns one she actually says “I’m not into having all different cleaners guys, just white vinegar does the job!”

Wow how things have massively changed!!!
white vinegar obviously couldn’t afford her fees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.