Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely not cleaning her bathroom at this time of night, she is full of tit

Reactions: 11
its basically the same as you going over to a friends house, having a catch up over a hot drink ...

And then your friends husband who sat in the corner (without asking permission) starts filming you both on his phone with a backtrack of Grease - to upload to his 3 million followers.

Nothing odd about that.
I’m getting such There's A Guy Works Down The Chip Shop Swears He's Elvis vibes from this photo. Kirsty MacColl, God love her 😔

Reactions: 5
Stranded at the drive in... Branded a fool... What will they say when Ronnie bless him starts school 🎵... Mrs Hinch off on her anxious mum act again 🤣 gotta use that pathetic filter so no one can see how full of it she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she pined the toilet again but is yet to show the wipes that she actually cleans the toilet with!! Feel like messaging her and asking her why did she not clean her toilet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, first time poster👋

First ever thread suggestion😂: Hinchy's lost her mind over sparkly fabreezes, Jamies at the drive thru chatting to Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
FFS all asleep. She is truly missing a major business opportunity. Since I "retired" I don't sleep any better. After 40 years of working 14 hour days it is strangely hard for me to get to grips with being home all day albeit working part time on my consultancy business and ebay reselling. Where the duck am I going wrong? I clean my already immaculate house (actually my bff Maria the cleaner does), I look after my 4 dachshunds - well that is me, OH and Alex the dog walker but I do cook everything from scratch for our meals and yes for the woofs as well. Need to hold my hands up if OH or me feel like a trip to the pub, Indian, Chinese we do it. That is all on our very good retirement income - no folks no boasting here we both worked like duck for our money and sadly we have no kids. So why does Mrs Hinch millionaire not live a better life? Honestly tonight I just said how tired I felt and within an hour OH had been on line and booked me a luxury cruise, I love cruising - he hates it so dog sits. She has her family they could go away and take Ronnielonglegs anywhere. Their house is not a mansion by any means - no need for it to be - but at 30 and a millionaire we would have been using the cash to grow a business or a zillion other productive stuff. Just puzzled she seems to seek money at every avenue but just doesn't seem to get to grips with investing enjoying it. Ohh wait a mo my brother (accountant) has weighed in he says well that is what she projects it won't be what they actually do she is too sharp for that, her insta persona is ditzy blonde who is just learning. That is why he is much better off than me well done bro!!.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said everyone is asleep at her house. Why is Jamie asleep before 10pm on a Saturday? He does duck all! Although saying that sleep is probably the only break he gets from her
He's not asleep, he's hiding under the duvet on Foxy Bingo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
100% thinking - why the duck is this daft cow filming me drinking my tea?
He's also thinking why has this daft cow not had a wider worktop fitted here with bar stools to sit at.

Then he's probably thinking, why is this daft cow tipping a ready meal into a casserole dish and swilling it round to make it look like she's cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she pined the toilet again but is yet to show the wipes that she actually cleans the toilet with!! Feel like messaging her and asking her why did she not clean her toilet!!
You’ll get blocked hun, she’s such a wind up but the minute you say anything she blocks ( as you probably already know ) it’s all a bit one sided there no room to respond to anything she doesn’t want to hear is there!

Reactions: 8
Hi all 👋 another long time lurker, first time poster. So in her stories she said she’s using Flash Bathroom as she can’t find her flash bathroom spray....I’m certain it was in her hand in the previous story?!?! I had to go back to screenshot - they’re two different bottles/tops are different. Also concerned at how sad I am I spotted it!

B88D51D4-4581-4E36-835B-4C037C56EA96.png 430619EB-8FB5-4373-A0BA-E25F0AD04159.png
PS: took me a while to work out how to post/insert pics so apologies if someone else has spotted this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She said everyone is asleep at her house. Why is Jamie asleep before 10pm on a Saturday? He does duck all! Although saying that sleep is probably the only break he gets from her
He's dreaming of the good old days, out with his best mate William Hill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not an animal person, I don’t wish them any harm but I don’t massively want them in my house. Her dog is a clingy creep. There I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.