Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pot of slop on the go! Mmm

Why don’t she buy herself some nice dinnerware? eBay basics tit?
She can afford it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Struggle to get on here much these days with a little one.. but let me just get this straight after seeing her recent grid post? She gave her parents her old kitchen? What? And why on earth have They knocked that wall through. It’s so dated! Reminds me of my grandmas old kitchen with the hatch to see through into the sitting room. Imagine cooking your salmon or getting a whiff of mr hinchs mushy sprout slow cooker hot pot, the smell will be wafting through to the sitting room for hours. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See she's back on the idea of hinching Ronnie's school. Worried he won't have any friends.... sure we've had this before. She is losing it
Plus how many bloody years is it till he goes to school he can’t even walk/talk stop being so bleeping dramatic 🙄

I’m dying at the contents of her fridge... 6 ready meals and not a vegetable in sight 😂
Ahhh but remember the ‘veg’ are in that rack thing on her counter. It wouldn’t surprise me if the eggs were rubber and the veg plastic just to look like she has that food on the go a bit like the plastic fruit they have in show homes 🤔

Reactions: 12
This video broke my heart a little bit 💔
She’s wittering utter crap about worrying about him going to school in 4 years time, yet here he is, in her arms looking up at her and she doesn’t even acknowledge him 😫 live in the moment you fucktard, before she knows it he’ll be moving into his own place & she’ll be chasing after him with an Ella’s Kitchen pouch shouting handsomest wait mumma’s has made you some homemade foodz. hole

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She doesn’t know where her hob is from?????? What a load of tit!!!! It wasn’t gifted so she isn’t promoting it more like. Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she really trying to pretend that she is stupid enough to think that induction is the brand and not the type of hob.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie for heavens sake look at your baby son! He's laid in your arms gazing up to you yet you are more interested in talking absolute bollocks for Instagram!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Is she really trying to pretend that she is stupid enough to think that induction is the brand and not the type of hob.
And that she has no idea where the hob is from... Jamie BOUGHT it.

Thread suggestion: Soph doesn’t know the brand of her hob, please stop acting like an utter knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I knew this was coming. That’s why she posted the storied the Khloe Kardashian photo in the first place. It was a “eh where’s mine? What about me?”
Khloe has had them for ages she had them last year as well

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t know where her hob is from?????? What a load of tit!!!! It wasn’t gifted so she isn’t promoting it more like. Unbelievable.
I think she was also trying to show that Jamie has money...remember she said he booked the holiday for her birthday then in the Q&A she messed up saying she paid for it. They are clearly living off her money because he has now left his job/on extended leave, he probably did but the hob...with Hinch's debit card 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has a very limited vocabulary. Her sales stories are all ‘ Er yeah’ ‘ maybe it’s just me’ ‘ erm...’ ‘ literally’ ‘soooo’ ‘hope this helps’ ‘ swipe up’. 🙄
It’s attraction marketing. She’s trying to act as though she’s not selling something it’s just all ‘off the hook’ advice. It’s how all these MLMs work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This video broke my heart a little bit 💔
She’s wittering utter crap about worrying about him going to school in 4 years time, yet here he is, in her arms looking up at her and she doesn’t even acknowledge him 😫 live in the moment you fucktard, before she knows it he’ll be moving into his own place & she’ll be chasing after him with an Ella’s Kitchen pouch shouting handsomest wait mumma’s has made you some homemade foodz. hole
Self obsessed that’s why she doesn’t acknowledge it, she cares more about what her followers think of HER as opposed to giving her son some attention.

Reactions: 17
What I want to know is what happened to the teepee that she set up there a few weeks ago? She made a big thing about making it special for him and it's never been seen again.
The teepee where she was going to sit read to Ronnie every night? I wondered where that was too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.