Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in her stories earlier she was showing her shopping list all ticked off, then when she opens the fridge says she is well aware she needs to go to the supermarket today.. 🤔
Does she do daily visits just to get out the house?
Yes so she can run down her sponsors aisle in the shop and do a little ad for them and get her Hinchers spending more money!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hasn't she spoilt the idea of the jar by taking all of the slips out. Surely the fun bit would be picking out a random slip then planning and doing that activity together. No surprises when they pick out a slip now, she knows what they all are
The girl's an idiot! We've been making these jars for years now after seeing them done on tv (think it was a movie) literally decades ago. You're not supposed to sit and read them all, they're supposed to be a random surprise now and again - not something PLANNED ffs!
Then again, why does it surprise me that she's taken them all out - she doesn't know how to use anything else correctly, why should this be any different?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so proud of the fact that she goes to terracycle to recycle her flash power mop pads (and all those ellas kitchen food pouches - she such a little eco warrior is our Hinch), but is she that stupid not to realise that if she didnt use so much plastic in the first place, she wouldn’t have to terracycle? I have an amazing mop (looks just like the flash mop but without battery power), cost me £11 off groupon and once you’ve mopped you stick the pad in the washing machine so you can reuse! No waste and much cheaper long term. I despair with the sheer stupidity of this woman and what she says and does.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s so proud of the fact that she goes to terracycle to recycle her flash power mop pads (and all those ellas kitchen food pouches - she such a little eco warrior is our Hinch), but is she that stupid not to realise that if she didnt use so much plastic in the first place, she wouldn’t have to terracycle? I have an amazing mop (looks just like the flash mop but without battery power), cost me £11 off groupon and once you’ve mopped you stick the pad in the washing machine so you can reuse! No waste and much cheaper long term. I despair with the sheer stupidity of this woman and what she says and does.
This is the woman who tells everyone to wash at 30° yet once a week throws just a single door mat in her machine. She talks out of her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon you might win bingo for the roast but won't be homemade!
I saw a thing online the other day, didn't realise her house had been in Ideal Home (think it was that magazine) last year. There was a picture from the feature with the caption saying she'd made a full roast with Yorkshires etc for the whole family, and that it went down well (and she admitted she couldn't cook). So if she CAN cook, and she IS cooking, why would she never show it when she shows every other little detail of her life? It does make me wonder! Surely it would make her become more relatable?
I'm becoming so cynical in my old age. 🧐 #itsthesophloraeffect

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Completely agree. My mop was about a tenner a few years ago. Not even sure where it was from now as I've had it so long, but like yours it has a removable pad that can go in the washing machine. I throw it in with the towel I use to dry the floor (can't leave the bloomin' kitchen tiles to air dry as they just go streaky :rolleyes:) the towel I use to dry the cat when she comes in soaking wet and the floor mats.
Everyone is becoming so much more conscious these days of plastic use and trying to cut down and reuse things, but the amount of waste she has would fill a landfill site on its own.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There was a woman that Hinch shared on her story ages ago and I can’t for the life of me remember her name, but she did a B&M ‘haul’ and it was the exact same as Hinch. She said she went in for toothpaste and spent £90 😭😭 madness. She spent all day cleaning with kids aswell. I like my house clean but come on...
£90? Could have a weekend away in a Premier Inn for that haha! I know what I'd rather be doing! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know if it's been said but if SS is her bestie, where was her v invite last night?! 🤔

Reactions: 25
Completely agree. My mop was about a tenner a few years ago. Not even sure where it was from now as I've had it so long, but like yours it has a removable pad that can go in the washing machine. I throw it in with the towel I use to dry the floor (can't leave the bloomin' kitchen tiles to air dry as they just go streaky :rolleyes:) the towel I use to dry the cat when she comes in soaking wet and the floor mats.
Everyone is becoming so much more conscious these days of plastic use and trying to cut down and reuse things, but the amount of waste she has would fill a landfill site on its own.
Was her vera mop last year a washable pad one? We never see her use that anymore .

Reactions: 7
They're probably plastic eggs 😂😂for show
Those rubbery bouncy ball eggs 😂😂
My kids craze for me them when we visit places with tacky gift shops

I throw them at them and pretend they are real eggs and if they don’t catch them they’ll smash everywhere.
occasionally If I’m feeling mischievous and one of them has pissed me off I’ll throw a real one!
(I’m not a mean mum I promise, it gets them roaring with laughter)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was her vera mop last year a washable pad one? We never see her use that anymore .
Was her flash mop gifted? If so that is the reason she’s probably keen to show that one rather than a reusable one. In it for the money is the Hinch.

Reactions: 7
Also meant to say yesterday when she was puttering on about the David austin rose.
didnt want it to pass away... ffs.
My garden is full of those roses, I have a green thumb.
But there’s no way in hell she will spend the time to care for it.
glad I don’t have the Sophie out there I’d probably go hack it down.

slightly annoying though as I love David Austin thankfully though I reckon It won’t gift her anything. Although they did gift me cut roses for my wedding 🤪🤪😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw a thing online the other day, didn't realise her house had been in Ideal Home (think it was that magazine) last year. There was a picture from the feature with the caption saying she'd made a full roast with Yorkshires etc for the whole family, and that it went down well (and she admitted she couldn't cook). So if she CAN cook, and she IS cooking, why would she never show it when she shows every other little detail of her life? It does make me wonder! Surely it would make her become more relatable?
I'm becoming so cynical in my old age. 🧐 #itsthesophloraeffect
It could have been a ready meal roast with pre maid Yorkshire’s?? 😉 I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook. I’ve seen her emptying nuts and crisps into jars, I’ve seen her recycle Ellas kitchen food pitches, but not seen actual meals prepared and cooked. However the fact she doesn’t bother preparing any real food for her son shows she clearly isn’t into cooking. That kitchen is a bit of a waste. I practically live in mine and used to batch cook for my babies.

Reactions: 11
‘Kids weekend in Spain’ Oh no not another BORING holiday...we are still getting over the last one 😴

CC6B1DEB-3490-49D7-8635-16E472AD4EB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.