Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Stacey turns very nasty when she's around Hinch.
Wonder if she's ever heard the expression "People will judge you by the company you keep"
She needs to be careful about who her 'friends' are.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Wow 😲 I'm shocked there's only a month between Rex and Ronnie.
Looking at Stacey's stories I thought Rex was closer to a year. He just seems so 'grown up' in comparison to Ronnie.
I know Rex has two older brothers and obviously sees and copies them, but at the same time I think Ronnie is being 'kept a baby' (I know he is a baby, but you know what I mean) and not being allowed to do anything.
Why is he not pulling himself up at the window and crawling out of ball pits?

I'm not having a go at Ronnie, he's a defenceless baby, but how can Hinch not realise that she's not doing him any favours with the way she's treating him? ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 37

KermitTheCloffff

Why does Hinch keep using that bloody Stranded At The Drive-In song? Why not use something more appropriate for her family, like Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.

Oh, and whilst you’re browsing Tattle with your bestie, tell her it’s immune, not emune and quiet, not quite, really Stacey, your spelling is atrocious! ATB from Susan xxxx 🖕🏻

• Haha

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed she doesn’t give reasons for why she recommends things, just says she really recommends it.
Clearly doesn’t know why other than she’s been paid to.

parmavioletx

I see she’s tryna make out her label maker is done so she can get the same one as Trace cause it’s better 🙄🙄🙄 shes so transparent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Fish-in-the-Sea

All babies are different and i think development is always quicker when around other older children, rex has 3 older brothers. I hate this part of motherhood when u and others compare. Motherhood is hard but as women we should support each other
Uh oh...women supporting women does not go down well on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Fififoo

Chatty Member
There is not an original one amongst these ‘influencers’ now! They all have stupid filters and all this ‘happy Sunday’ malarkey gets on my tits. Just fuck right off you absolute bunch of fanny flapping morons. Good morning by the way my fellow trolls 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Let’s just hope no one mixes up the cup clean and coffee mate!
For fuck's sake Sophie, this is DANGEROUS. Surely as the cleaning expert *cough* you are, you would know that decanting any type of cleaning products or chemicals into a different container is one of the biggest no-nos going 🤦

• Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Hasn't she spoilt the idea of the jar by taking all of the slips out. Surely the fun bit would be picking out a random slip then planning and doing that activity together. No surprises when they pick out a slip now, she knows what they all are

• Haha

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Not only has she stored the cleaning product in an identical container to the coffee mate, but the label is only on the lid and not the tub....how easily could the lids get switched.... accident waiting to happen!!

The Casual Observer

For someone who has "anxiety" a lot of those activities her friends have put together involve leaving the house and actually being out in public🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AC55

VIP Member
So nothing has really changed 😂🙄

Standard then 😂 is Jamie still her bitch or has he wised up to her? Is Henry is hansomes 😂
Jamie is 100% her bitch. Henry is a fat bastard with an inflated sense of canine entitlement! He has his teeth cleaned after Christmas. Noel Fitzpatrick the Supervet was involved I'm sure! If I'm not mistaken, once Henry had recovered from this life threatening situation, Maldon Council put him on an open topped bus and he did parade before his civic banquet in the Town Hall!

• Haha
  • Heart

daes56

Not tryinf to make an excuse for Grundy but when my friend found out she was pregnant with her first her doctor recommended not quitting as it would shock the baby and her system so she quit after the baby was born. Not sure what Grundy's case is as I've just discovered her but sometimes there's a reason.🤷‍♀️
No doctor would ever say this.

• Heart

Clairmac

It is weird ,stacey spends the day fucking about in Hinch cupboards, yet Joe just skated to a really personal song about his dad and got upset... thought she might have been there instead 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad