Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qweenie

On the last thread I added something about her last job, she was accounts manager. I know from my ex who did accounts when he talked about money, it was all about stocks and shares. We know she's a shrewd businesswoman she will have her millions in all saving accounts and shares etc. She's not the dimwit she tries to fool people on.

Great Post, and when are you going Sailing? ⛵🚢⛴
She was an account manager, not accounts manager!

Reactions: 1
@Clairmac mentioned it, earlier and it reminded me, that I actually recorded what Jemma Lucy said, with the intention of posting on here and then forgot, so here it is. Love her or hate her, she can at least acknowledge the difference between having an opinion and being a troll.

Started typing this about half an hour ago but kept saying file was too large so I’ve had to keep editing it and cutting it into small enough chunks 🤬
ETA - Ohhh FFS...and after all that, they uploaded in completely the wrong order 🤯
View attachment 89532
View attachment 89531
View attachment 89530
View attachment 89529
They are excellent. Where can I record that in full? I don't know who she is.

varyingborders

VIP Member
Good evening you lovely bunch 👋🏻
genuine question here.. does anybody have any good tips for getting tomato based sauce stains out of clothing?

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Even the bloody marmite is named. Every time you look theres another #gifted thing unlabeled! You have to label it every time Soph you daft mate!
It is possible that the Marmite wasnt gifted by the company. You can order personalised jars from them - I've ordered some for presents for people who love the stuff. I think it says Mr Hinch so maybe it was one of Jamie's birthday presents?

Inkarea

Hiiiiii... Lots written here today. Would any one kindly fill me in on what iv missed today please? ☺ Iv scanned a bit, but too many pages here to read all of it right now 😘