Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brony1312

Its so obvious that she reads tattle because everytging that gets said, she finds a way to justify. Like going out with trace tonight cos she obv read that we were saying that shes dropped trace out. Put her in the loft infact lol.
the thing is she has every rightto read things on here, as does anyone. But to go out of her way to look at a platform that is designed for discussion about her, away from her ... and then moan about it being “trolling” is rediculous. We dont post stuffdirectly to her because that WOULD be bullying/trolling. She makes a point to read it all, then feels a victim for doing it? You cant dance with the devil then cry because you feel like you’re in hell.
anyway as much as I dont like the way she behaves or the way she has changed and she talks different now and is patronising and a liar. She did look lovely on her birthday night out with her friends. Everyone deserves a nice meal out with friends. Even her.
i was confused by her lenor bottle story though!!!! Why did she make out that khloe had sent it to her??? She was like omg the kardashians etc. making ppl think they had sent her it? What a strange thing to do. They dont even no who she is. And when she said it had its “own little driver. How cute”. Eughh. How degrading to that driver. That is a career. Its not the bottles “own little cute driver” it is a person who works as a courier, doing their job to earn a wage.Dont be so fcking patronising you nasty girl. Maybe we start calling jamie “hinchys own little driver”.

I’m confused as to why Tracey lied about needing a poo?? What’s that got to do with her friends being at the restaurant??
I think it was to stall time maybe???

New thread ideas:
Where’s her flu? She hasnt sneezed or coughed! Atleast she let Trace out the loft.
OR

Hinchy cried till she got her sparkly spray, then let trace out the loft for a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Louk

VIP Member
I've just watched SS dancing around with those slipper things on. It struck me that she's Hinch but a million times better and funnier. She doesn't mind looking stupid and that makes her relatable (to me, I do stupid shit like that), she does the tap to tidy and organisation and is totally open about everything. In contrast, Hinch is so stiff and guarded, almost humourless, even Gretal is tired now, the joke's over. She needs to share a bit of herself to keep people hooked. Lighten up! Hopefully Trace will get her shit faced tonight and loosen her up a bit.

Reactions: 43

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I wish we could all jointly have an Instagram account called Mrs Ballbags or something and just do contradictory stories and posts to what she does on a daily basis. Subtly of course 😂😂😂😂 I would happily sit with some PVA glue and chuck a bottle of glitter on my bottle of elbow grease and feel like it was the best thing that could of happened to me eva guyzzzz. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
So these 'kids' are supposed to have all been friends since school right? And now they're all around 30 years old? So how come the photo album only had about 4 photos in it and they were all recent? 🤔

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
You can tell Rex is like “what is this shit she is feeding you”💩 and rrrronnie is pointing to it trying to explain that this is what he has for breakfast, lunch and dinner 🤮

340A757E-F68F-4172-87F3-0716BA9DFF8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Don’t worry Verucca! Ronnieblesshim is going to absolutely love school! Proper meal at lunch time, time to play and learn, clean chemicals free air!
I’d be more worried about him not wanting to come home mate

• Haha
  • Heart
So it’s been about 24 hours since hinch revealed her kitchen tagging brad in the picture but not in the actual post. In the last 24 hours he’s gained 466. Yeah that seems a lot but let’s not forget when she tagged her sister in law in a story she went from 2000 followers to 38k followers in around an hour. Also Howden tagged brad in their post today so some of the followers could have come from that. The reason hinch only tagged brad and didn’t mention him in the post or any stories is coz she paid for the kitchen therefore there isn’t anything he can do for her. She only helps those who helps her. When will her Hinchers see this and stop sending her stuff?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Astonishing

VIP Member
Excellent thread title!
Missed quite abit since this morning as my poor sister had another seizure whilst we were browsing the shops earlier!
So long story short back in hospital, more scans etc so I’ve finally got back home. I’m now running a bath and pouring a glass of wine!

big up though to my friend who came and got my baby from me, picked the kids up from school, gave them dinner, bath and then bought them all home to mine and put my 4 to bed! 🤩 she’s a fucking superstar friend. I’m gonna make her a vajazelled wine bottle!

on a hinch note. I’m so glad she let Trace out the loft for some new nails and a wee in the men’s toilet 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She’s so proud of the fact that she goes to terracycle to recycle her flash power mop pads (and all those ellas kitchen food pouches - she such a little eco warrior is our Hinch), but is she that stupid not to realise that if she didnt use so much plastic in the first place, she wouldn’t have to terracycle? I have an amazing mop (looks just like the flash mop but without battery power), cost me £11 off groupon and once you’ve mopped you stick the pad in the washing machine so you can reuse! No waste and much cheaper long term. I despair with the sheer stupidity of this woman and what she says and does.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Afternoon Susan's!

She's quite manly underneath all the filters, I always forget. Love how she can laugh at "trolls" with Stacey but if she was alone she'd be crying about being bullied over mayonnaise.

Honestly, they can shove their mayo up their arses for all I care. Stacey used to be funny and relatable but the pair of them are like bitchy school kids. Just fuck off.

Screenshot_20200301_164036.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
So she can charge 12.99 for a blank book but it’s greedy a business takes advantage of sales... god she drives me insane

• Haha
  • Wow

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I was thinking about this earlier. She is an attractive women and I can look at woman as a woman and think your fit, but she looks like most young ones these days were everything just looks fake. But I do find her unattractive due to her personality and I just see her as that awful filter she uses. Not sure if this makes sense but I don’t look at her as wow because of her attitude.
how-this-generation-is-gonna-look-as-grandmas-truth-66301897.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
So she's warning ebay sellers not to up the price of items she links. Because it's a bit crafty and she doesn't like it.
The reason she doesn't like it is because only she is allowed to scam people. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just catching up on her latest drivel. My hubby is sitting in the dining room and I hear “turn that cunt down!” 😂 she does have one of those voices that carries. Through walls apparently 😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Nanna k

Looks like I’ve been BLOCKED all because I told her it’s dangerous to keep cup clean and coffee mate next to each other in the same jars 🙄 oh dear someone really doesn’t like ANYONE questioning her does she just shows the sort of person she really is been following since 1 million and now I’ve been BLOCKED how bloody rude

• Angry
  • Haha

Reena01

Oh gosh. I'm so bored of grinch. I've u followed her now. So so boring. I did like the occasional ebayer that she would buy until everything went on as an ad. She has no content. Oh my husband has a husky voice, I'll ring him from the bath... Oh please see this Kim k photo of me with my febreeze Where's mine, I don't have one... The same with the stupid TV awards oh maybe one day I'll get an invitation. Does she even realise how damn lucky she has been, to have a massive following and earn big Bucks.. With absolutely no talent. She gets loads and I hate the little things she does to try and get more... Its so bloody obvious.. She's trying to partner up with Ella's kitchen too I reckon. Why go and fill jars with rice n stuff when you don't bloody cook... And pretent you want to help the environment by refilling this way and terracycle yet you promote chemicals and plastic like there's no tomorrow.... She really grates on me... And seriously who forgets the electrician is coming to the house and you accidentally walk out of your en suite naked... Bollocks... Her content ironically is grey!!

• Heart
  • Haha