Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just gone back and looked at her highlights on lanterns when she was relatable sophi just learning together guyzz...it seem she has now developed a speech impediment since she has had Rylan teefs 🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her new kitchen is lovely, it does look a lot brighter and lighter. It’s just the lay out is so off with that hole, it would have a much better flow if it was open plan

Reactions: 41
Another £66.50 worth of gifted goods to add to the collection! 😡
Charlestedinteriors are always gifting - Thehousebuild gets sent really expensive candelabras and decorations. I’m pretty sure some Instagram followers wrote letters complaining to this company about the amount of gifting and how they were gifting to already very wealthy individuals who will probably show the product the once but never mention it again.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Im still amazed that the work was done in such a short time. Coming to the end of day 4 of our new kitchen No sink, cooker or washing machine. OK, our house is 1930’s and we’ve had a new boiler but still. We have 2.5 weeks before the kitchen is finished and I am totally fed up. Wish I’d the luxury of a 3 week holiday! Went to the pub for tea last night so the Ninja Foodi had a rest!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I have just gone back and looked at her highlights on lanterns when she was relatable sophi just learning together guyzz...it seem she has now developed a speech impediment since she has had Rylan teefs 🐴
I can hardly believe the difference! Had I not known any better, I’d have sworn they were two different woman. It baffles me how this type of Instagramming took off, watching someone clean is as boring af. I did enjoy her endorsing a white vinegar spray rather than ‘fancy cleaners’. Oh, the irony.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If that doesn’t give you nightmares I don’t know what will! 😲
She paid for it guuuuyzzzz! The fact you have to announce when you actually PAY for something shows how much of a grabby ponce you are otherwise. Looking forward to seeing the tags of who is responsible for that design, so I can avoid them!
beautiful kitchen, appalling design! ATB Babes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Charlestedinteriors are always gifting - Thehousebuild gets sent really expensive candelabras and decorations. I’m pretty sure some Instagram followers wrote letters complaining to this company about the amount of gifting and how they were gifting to already very wealthy individuals who will probably show the product the once but never mention it again.
Of the things we have seen, this company have gifted her £2093.70 worth of stuff (since Dec 2018). It's actually more but three of the items (baubles and a remote control candle set) were no longer available on the site by the time I went to confirm prices after that first xmas they gifted to her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
This can go above the fireplace to keep the grandkids away from the fire
594A7B4D-0CA2-40D9-93C5-1C09B66408BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Aww what a brilliant day. Thread title and VIP. Special thanks to @VioletSkies for giving me the 5000th. A lot of us VIPs here now, it’s getting crowded and I just tripped over the lead for the snow machine guyz, who put that there? Pass the sausage flavoured Percy Pigs 🐷 Woop woop!

(But seriously the nicest, most intelligent and caring bunch of trolls who’ve helped enlighten and bring sanity to a crazy online world 💕)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Imagine being friends with her?! Brag, brag brag! I’m so sick of her and her parents greed. I notice she’s now calling her old kitchen a utility room, where’s the washer, dryer, ironing board etc? Just when I think she can’t boil my piss anymore she does 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 30
FFS woman will you seriously shut the duck up about trolls! You really don’t have a bloody clue what the word even means!!! 🤬

Personally I don’t give a flying duck who paid for it. Yes it’s brighter and looks ok in a showroom sort of way but it’s not a working kitchen. That’s already been proved. Did those oil splash marks come out of that nice table runner? Would have been a good cleaning demo for the lemmings. Probably just got chucked out and replaced with another #gifted one. 🤷‍♀️

Ooooh she’s properly wound me up!
Trolls....really.....is that all you’ve got Zoph? Default position? If in doubt shout Troll! duck the bleeping duck off!

Love you trolls 🥰😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.