Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is a utter twit, I used to be a follower when she first started (don’t judge me) but now it’s just all gifted. The rug doctor she got gifted around Christmas time I think it was.. she’s used once! Now why not donate or give away to one of her beloved followers? Her greed is beyond words. The endless trips buying pointless shite she doesn’t need, don’t get started on the bleeping BREAD BIN 😂 My eyes have been truly opened since coming on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
THIS 👏👏👏👏

I started following cleaning accounts on you tube about 4 years ago ... before it got big here. They were all in the states.... none of them would get away with using all the chemicals she uses... glass cleaner, fairy liquid and 1 other thing is all they could get away with. They were doomed to hell if they used anything else. One poor woman who was lovely, not a pot to piss in, but very motivational for me got roasted out of it for running water too long when rinsing veg.
I think it is a matter of time before the hinch towers come crashing down.
Yes I still watch a few of them they use vinegar and make their own soap powders now I can get behind them because they are not trying to poison the world to make a living !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like poor Ronnie won't be trying casserole for tea 😔 probably just had a rubbish pouch of processed crap!
To be honest I'd probably rather have a pouch than whatever shite Zoflo and Onslow have cooked up. Remember her showing her ingredients of 2 sauce mixes plus 2 stock cubes? It's about a week's worth of salt intake in one go 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The woman is a utter twit, I used to be a follower when she first started (don’t judge me) but now it’s just all gifted. The rug doctor she got gifted around Christmas time I think it was.. she’s used once! Now why not donate or give away to one of her beloved followers? Her greed is beyond words. The endless trips buying pointless shite she doesn’t need, don’t get started on the bleeping BREAD BIN 😂 My eyes have been truly opened since coming on here.
Same I found her quite motivating seeing her clean but now after seeing all the gifted shite she gets that she just doesn’t appreciate and the constant lies and hypocrisy I absolutely dislike her now thanks tattle for deprogramming me😂

Reactions: 18
With extra salt and a layer of grease on the top!
I don’t think her slow cooker works.. unless she adds water to it every hour it’s impossible for it to be so watery.. I leave my casserole for 7 hours and although at the beginning of adding everything it looks watery by the end the sauce is so thick.. her casseroles have never looked right to me

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said already but who puts sticky, tacky labels on a brand new kitchen. Does she have OCD? And why does she slam the oven door like that. She’s so aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Joe is pissed off with Soph as he's been on screen for many years and has been in Soaps, Reality tv and presenting. Then Soph comes along wanks her tap, sprays tit loads of product, and look where she is probably a damm site richer than him (Joe).
Soph on the other hand doesn't mention Joe, when she went Dancing on Ice she was only there to get on the TV she didn't give a tit about Joe, not a message of congratulations or well done. I think Soph & Stacey's friendship is fake to be honest, Stace felt sorry for her and now Soph is point scoring against her so called mate.
Joe is pissed off that Stacey is labelling everything and sorting items into colour codes. I doubt she was like this before she met Sophie, its all her influence
When she did the "tap to tidy" type story but put "hinched" at the end, i messaged her and put "solomoned" and she blocked me. Stupid fake arse witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
My boyfriend would lose his tit if I put labels on a brand new kitchen. And they are just gonna get crap stuck to them!!?? They look tacky af
Can she not see what's there using her eyes?! Or is that for the cleaner to know where to put everything?! Says Jamie thinks she's weird, he probably can't say anymore than that without her screeching about being the breadwinner. My husband would flip his lid if I did that. I have a label maker I've had for years but I use it for crafts and quirky labels on gifts

Reactions: 10
Poor Ronnie when he is excitedly chatting to her she thinks he is screaming then she shows him in the bath is she really that stuck for content that she has to show his bath? He is very cute though hope she realises how lucky she is.

As for labelling presses and having a basket fill a whole shelf with 2 jars and 4 small pots of herbs surely they could just sit on the shelf? Plus the herbs should be beside the cooker for using everyday??? How does she only have 4? My presses would stay neat if I had no food in them, finally why have a huge dining table and a Delph set for 4

Reactions: 11
You mean Ronnie his royal highness is actually allowed to wear something other than grey white or blue?!🤣
Will see if he’s actually ever in them or is this one of her “I’m relatable guyzz” posts I personally find the Fred an flo clothes absolute rubbish and the sizing is all off but each to their own 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit behind. Just catching up on her stories now, but I see she's struggling with those imaginary H's again .....
'shtruggling' with her tv screen so needs new cloths for a 'sHtreakless' result.

Is she attempting to do a (bad) impersonation of Sean Connery? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All that's puzzling me today looking at those cupboards is where's the rest of the stuff? All the random cups/mugs/glasses? All the mixing bowls, plastic tubs, and all the other random kitchen stuff that you end up with from somewhere!!
And the dog's stuff? Where's his food and treats?

Oh, and that plate holder doesn't fit the cupboard, you can fit bugger all on the top bit, so it's a waste of a shelf :LOL:

I wonder if the noise from the washing machine has got annoying yet? No that hole is there you can't shut the kitchen door and block it out:rolleyes: Should've put it in the garage!

• Haha
Anyone else think it’s weird Jamie only follows Hinch and fatsnomes on insta? lol

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.