Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching her stories then my other half has literally gone "what is that sound" ?! 😂 so ive let him watch the stories, started telling him all the latest gossip and he has just said ok take it back to tattle she sounds annoying and i dont wanna hear anymore .. i think i am banned from talking about hinch again 😂😂. Has anyone else been banned by their oh ? Hahaha. 35 quid on this bread bin with no bread.. lmao, and her fancy new oven with that door.. 🙄🤦‍♀️. And as for labelling her kitchen, is she that stupid she doesnt know what a mug is and has to read it ? I think it must be (like someone else has stated) for the cleaners to make sure it all goes back in the right place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if shes labelled her fuckin cupboards 🤦🏻‍♀️

Unless she has strangers putting her shopping away surely you know where your own tit goes in your own kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually can’t believe she’s labelled the cupboards. A kitchen that isn’t cheap but to then stick cheap labels on it. Everywhere?? Tacky, chavy and downright foul 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve had to change my tenna pad.....the glass jars she has filled are actually dog treat jars with paws on the front. She’s a thick bint

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Ridiculous behaviour , why didn’t she just say sorry guys I removed the lid but then of course realised I need to get in the habit of Safety first as I will soon have a crawler ! and then talk about how dangerous these products are fir children and pets , just a straightforward I made a mistake why Can’t she ever admit to getting it wrong ? She should also be checking if her wax melts, candles and other smellies could or are affecting the health of her baby and her dog , putting the safety of people she loves before making money by promoting dangerous chemicals , if she did this she might find she is not number 1 on these forums , she has pride of place here because of her actions , lying , misleading , dishonest Ads and fake anxiety ( which seems to have suddenly got so much better ) go on Soph I dare you , do some real independent research into the industry and the potential dangers of using a dozen unnecessary products , instead promote using natural cleaners that don’t require torturing animals prove to us that you do love your Hinchers and have some concern for their welfare , or just keep it fake and lie until you are finally exposed and then replaced with a younger prettier and equally fake new mega saleswoman
THIS 👏👏👏👏

I started following cleaning accounts on you tube about 4 years ago ... before it got big here. They were all in the states.... none of them would get away with using all the chemicals she uses... glass cleaner, fairy liquid and 1 other thing is all they could get away with. They were doomed to hell if they used anything else. One poor woman who was lovely, not a pot to piss in, but very motivational for me got roasted out of it for running water too long when rinsing veg.
I think it is a matter of time before the hinch towers come crashing down.

Reactions: 14
£35 for a bread bin.. with the tiniest loaf of bread in..... That would take me 4 hours of ACTUAL work to pay for. it’s pissed me off so much I’ve dm’d her . Prob get blocked or branded a troll but heyho! This woman never fails to piss me off
Been reading our stuff to my sister as she’s still here!
she’s back to hospital tomorrow for another scan and some chemotherapy
And just read this comment out and she said same here!
“I always thought she was really relatable and a bargain hunter But that lady’s comment about working for that single bread bin duck me! even you’ve got a cheaper one and your stinking rich”

(I’m not stinking rich btw!! She just thinks I am!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can understand labelling plugs behind your TV or something where it saves you having to follow all the wires to find the right one but duck me, labeling the shelf with mugs on it when the mugs are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Also the label maker she has is tit.

Reactions: 17
I'd like to label her bleeping head with "idiot"! 😡 😂
It’s ok, she has already put a label on that stupid TOOL with “Mrs. Hinch” so that’s taken care of ☑ 🙊
92C3333B-1E26-4A91-8103-729F409127E6.jpeg

and she may splash her baby all over the place but I refuse to so I’ve cropped it. However, I will point out that her caption doesn’t mean what she thinks it means 🤦🏻‍♀️But sure, ok. #1 Author.
9329DA3A-A8E7-4CEF-949F-A8FC1E3DDC12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve seen loads of comments about her not doing much with Ronnie and I agree although I dont get out with my little one often due to anxiety I interact with her all day and we play. However if I had my husband home everyday I would make sure we did family things and not just drag our child around shops. Even the local garden centre have fish she’s mesmerised by them and loves it. I do t see her do ANYTHING with Ronnie and although I’m sure babies are fine without daily day trips or baby groups she’s really no excuse I hate that my anxiety stops me being a better mum but like I say if I had my mum and husband by my side every waking hour I’m sure I would do a lot more.
You sound like a brilliant mum! Just the fact that you worry about it means you are. Keep doing what you’re doing! I used to love going to see the fish at the garden centre when I was little

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I appear to have been blocked from viewing her stories. Totally out of the blue, haven't done anything except be nosy. Bizarre.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I appear to have been blocked from viewing her stories. Totally out of the blue, haven't done anything except be nosy. Bizarre.
Me too but I can see them if I log out. I actually thought it was an Insta glitch but apparently you can block people from seeing your stories (what so I know about Instagram!!) . Oh well if she blocks me I'll just set up another account or log in with my husband's account (until she blocks that).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like poor Ronnie won't be trying casserole for tea 😔 probably just had a rubbish pouch of processed crap!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I was just watching her stories then my other half has literally gone "what is that sound" ?! 😂 so ive let him watch the stories, started telling him all the latest gossip and he has just said ok take it back to tattle she sounds annoying and i dont wanna hear anymore .. i think i am banned from talking about hinch again 😂😂. Has anyone else been banned by their oh ? Hahaha. 35 quid on this bread bin with no bread.. lmao, and her fancy new oven with that door.. 🙄🤦‍♀️. And as for labelling her kitchen, is she that stupid she doesnt know what a mug is and has to read it ? I think it must be (like someone else has stated) for the cleaners to make sure it all goes back in the right place 😂
Yeah I cannot watch her around my other half. He just starts screeching ‘Guyzzzzzz’ and then will tell me to turn the stupid twit off 😂😂😂 whenever we are in B&M and he sees her face or cut out he will be ‘there is your best mate’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.