Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I want to know!!
Where are the oxo cubes, cranberry sauce, apple sauce, mint sauce, salad dressings, pickles, oils, baking stuff, food mixer, electric knife, roasting tins, scales, sieve, Her cupboards are empty!!!

We don’t drink and still have 4 wine glasses and 4 beer glasses just incase. We have wine too 😂
Ummm we have a cupboard full of glasses, wine, g&T, tumblers etc and 2 wine racks! Oops... did I just type that out loud?! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Big sloppy shites coming up tonight guyzzz after the casserole! Paul the pine at the ready 😂
But what's in the casserole? Will it be anaemic sausages?

A label showing what everything is....mugsssss, platessss, bowwllllsssss 🙄

Isn’t it obvious when you open the doors 🤔
To make sure the cleaner puts everything back in the right place innit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ. My son is 4 weeks younger than Ronnie and he was at Sundown Adventureland when he was 3 weeks old 😂 only because I have a toddler though. He just gets dragged to everything she does. But even with my first, we were doing lots when she was Ronnie’s age. Trips to the seaside, baby sensory classes, days out at farms/zoos, lots of soft play. I don’t know why Hinch doesn’t do that kind of thing. It’s obviously not a financial issue, so what is it? Maybe she’s too nervous to go to anything like that.
I did the same with my son. Sorry but babies are boring as at this age, they don’t do much so it’s great to get them out for their stimulation and your own sanity!
She must be lonely and bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was behind them in the queue at dunelm she stood there for about 2 mins because Ronnie was kicking off so she left her husband to pay for it all. She looked very upset that no one approached them and he kept looking around whilst paying. It was most amusing although l my blank stare just past him did not convey this!
I'm guessing she was instantly recognizable because of the tissues dangling out of her sometimes absent nostrils! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Joe is pissed off with Soph as he's been on screen for many years and has been in Soaps, Reality tv and presenting. Then Soph comes along wanks her tap, sprays tit loads of product, and look where she is probably a damm site richer than him (Joe).
Soph on the other hand doesn't mention Joe, when she went Dancing on Ice she was only there to get on the TV she didn't give a tit about Joe, not a message of congratulations or well done. I think Soph & Stacey's friendship is fake to be honest, Stace felt sorry for her and now Soph is point scoring against her so called mate.
Joe is pissed off that Stacey is labelling everything and sorting items into colour codes. I doubt she was like this before she met Sophie, its all her influence
Bonus points for ‘wanked her tap’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG Soph! Just saw your story! Are u replying to my previous post a couple pages back? Wow!

Cooking dinner in your kitchen eh? Or is that an empty pot huh? Hahaha

And my crack about labels? Labelling the cupboards. You have to open the cupboard to see the labels ... Even tho, when you open the cupboards, you see the contents. Wow just so inspirational and clever 👏🏼👏🏼

Last year I sent you a few messages. Some good, some critical. You never responded. But on here you do. Well it's too late babe. Soz and ATB

Enjoy your "casserole" lol

Well it's been fun Soph. I'm off to bed

She could have put that £35 in a little savings pot and put it towards a little day out for Ronnie. I know she doesn’t have to scrimp and save but she doesn’t have to waste money either. She saw what he was like in Disney. There are so many other things he can experience. It’s such a shame that she is encouraging this type of lifestyle where people collect things rather than memories. One day she will blink and be 50 with a house full of crap and have missed out on Ronnie’s childhood.
Disney was never about ronnieblesshimsgotfootz

It was always about her and her storyline for Mrs Hinch making the big bucks. Everything is in the script

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her kitchen is beyond me?

where’s the soy sauce? Tomato purée?
cooking oil? those staple things to make dinners that you just grab?
maybe just me!
also glasses....WHERE IS THE WINE GLASSES?

(I understand from here she doesn’t drink?)

my kitchen isn’t complete without all those random sauces! Soy sauce, rice wine etc
And the wine
Always the wine
It’s like what you take for a week to a holiday cottage.

I have a whole shelf of spices and herbs (4 deep!) and sauces and another of jars of pickles and spreads and stock pots!

A whole shelf and one door shelf in my fridge is full of condiments and more pickles etc.

Her food must taste like sawdust.

Maybe that’s how she stays skinny??

Reactions: 15
god she’s annoyed me today, poor Ronnie yet AGAIN not being entertained, the kids just sat staring at her label her new kitchen cabinets and having his daily trip to b&m, where’s his excitement?? Take him out take him to a baby group or soft play or pissing something!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the duck was that traffic cone filter all about? Could she get any more cringe worthy?
If I was Jamie I'd be really annoyed with her today for putting pointless labels stating the obvious on the new kitchen cupboards. "Jamie thinks I've lost it but I'm so happy"
You've lost it all right! Sneezing into your phone, shoving tissues up your nose, playing with your label machine, you're round the bleeping bend girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god those labels all over her brand new kitchen! She's off her rocker, what if she wants to move things around won't they damage the cupboards when peeled off?!
She’ll just get a new kitchen and the parents can have that as their third kitchen

• Haha
£35 for a bread bin.. with the tiniest loaf of bread in..... That would take me 4 hours of ACTUAL work to pay for. it’s pissed me off so much I’ve dm’d her . Prob get blocked or branded a troll but heyho! This woman never fails to piss me off

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Looks like even the dog has had enough of her tit. Just sitting in the garden staring into space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She lit her stupid wax melts and the dogs pissed of outside😂, even he’s realised all the chemicals are deadly🤢

• Sad
My 85 year old Auntie labels her kitchen, but only because she is now partially sighted. When she was 30 she was holidaying in Italy having her arse felt by hunky Italian men. Get a life, Soflora.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Looks like even the dog has had enough of her tit. Just sitting in the garden staring into space.
The poor dog is probably just pleased to get some fresh air. It must be like a constant smog in that house with all the stuff she sprays

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.