Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she was determined to make pancakes no matter what I assumed she meant for Ronnie's first pancake day and we'd get a cute vid of him tasting one for the first time. Turns out they were for Jamie *rolls eyes*
Ronnie can only be fed those tit Ella's Kitchen pouches - he probably wont be tasting any kind of food until he's at least 12! 🙄 😂

Reactions: 7
What’s the betting we get a massive hinch haul show with no bread bin?
See she put her eyelashes in tho to help spread her sneezes!
Back to business tho that crap she puts down the loo I reckon a few bottles a week. Have her and p&g got no consideration for the environment at all? Encouraging youngens to douse a bottle every time they take a pee?

Reactions: 10
Filthy witch, sneezing without covering ur mouth. She’s disgusting. I hope poor Ronnie isn’t In the car with her spreading germs like that.
Why didnt she grab some tissues from her 361 naff boxes of them? 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been absent a few days and I’ve missed three threads 😳

Her incessant need to be in control of absolutely everything is having an impact on that poor kid. Kids make noise, when a baby finds a voice that’s it. I loved nothing more than hearing my boys when they first found their voices, it was adorable and funny. And the fact she is pumping him full of artificial crap instead of letting him explore food. He should be grabbing fistfuls of food and decorating himself and his surroundings whilst teaching himself to eat. Instead it’s spoon fed pouches and juice! Again, I am one of many mums who has pictures of their babies in a whole array of colours from where the food went everywhere. Ronnie should be loud, he should be messy and he should be allowed to explore. I feel so sorry for his limited life, everything has to suit his neurotic mother’s agenda, it all needs to appear perfect. Jesus any mother will tell you nothing about a baby’s first year is perfect, especially your first born. It’s chaotic, exhausting, stressful and emotional. She would be so much more relatable to mums if she acted like one!
Couldn’t agree more. I’m all for showing just the ‘ highlight reel ‘ but there wasn’t even a pic of him trying a piece of pancake fgs. He’s always dressed in white and grey, on white background.
I know all babies are different but he doesn’t even babble or show any kind of response to her or seem to want to move about.
She is gonna have a massive shock when he does find his feet and he’s off making chaos! He’ll make his own fun haha!

Reactions: 8
Coughs and sneezing spread diseases... you'd think she wouldn't want little ronnie getting ill poor boy!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If you are not well sophie then stay at home and not spread your germs. It’s a bloody bin ( never seen them eating bread)
Yes!!!!! She should stay out home and keep her zofloras bactilus to herself.. bleeping self centred c**! They tell you to stay at home for a reason you stupid bint! I could understand if you needed to go to the pharmacy for medication etc, but a bloody bread bin??? Really??? Risking other people getting sick because YOU need that bread bin!!! How self centred 😪

Reactions: 16
Even my three year old knows to cover his mouth when he sneezes!!! Why would a grown woman even record herself sneezing everywhere. Absolutely disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Mums just been admitted to hospital with a chest infection ambulance took nearly 6 hours to come. Ambulance men were lovely and very apologetic
6 hours?! That's awful, really feel for ambulance crews, so overstretched.
Wishing your mum a speedy recovery, hope you're ok x

Reactions: 6
OK I'm pissed now. Filming herself sneezing without catching it in a tissue is so irresponsible! Is she not aware the world is in the middle of a horrible virus!! Has she not been watching any news, no sorry she's too busy watching all the things she's tagged in!
I'm not by any way saying she has the coronavirus, but we are all Being told to up our own personal hand hygiene and there she is sneezing in to the air and all over her phone!
For a supposed cleaner she is a health hazard!!
It’s beggars belief!!! Catch it, kill it, bin it Soph. 🤬🤬

My little brother has a son about 3 weeks younger than Ronnie. I'm due to go down and visit them in a few weeks, I suggested taking him to baby soft play or round a wildlife park but they said he's too young and that "Hinch doesn't do anything like that with Ronnie yet so they'll be GUIDED BY HER" I honestly feel like crying 😭😭😭
Please kidnap the child for a fun few aunty hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My little brother has a son about 3 weeks younger than Ronnie. I'm due to go down and visit them in a few weeks, I suggested taking him to baby soft play or round a wildlife park but they said he's too young and that "Hinch doesn't do anything like that with Ronnie yet so they'll be GUIDED BY HER" I honestly feel like crying 😭😭😭
Oh my that’s so sad! :(
I used to take mine to the Zoo from about 4-5 months they loved looking around at everything!
im off to Kidzania this evening. Imagine Hinch there. Full 😳🤭

Just catching up from this morning oh she’s proper ragin 😂😂 she’s so aggressive putting that lid back down and throwing the capsule in the machine she really is a child who doesn’t like having a telling off when she does something wrong she would be aswell standing stamping her feet 😂 also just wanted to say to everyone who has put posts up they are having a hard time due to personal and health reasons I wish you all luck and love 💜

Reactions: 18
I messaged the school mum about the hinching game
Did it really nicely and just said I hadn’t realised it was a playground game and did she know what it entailed

her response was that she plays Mrs Hinch with her daughter and she cleans and she watches and they watch her highlights before bed instead of reading because she wants her to grow up having the same aspirations as Hinch because shes such a good role model?

WTAF.
everything with her response was wrong. I’m disgusted.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.