Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that box lid is the one and only reason I came here. To call out her shady behaviour. Be that her lying or her dangerous practices.
Make money, spend it on what you want, your house is lovely, not my taste but I think it's lovely. But I won't sit by and see any child pet or person put in danger, physically, emotionally or mentally, by watching.
Don't be fuming you got told off, be happy now a baby, even your baby or your dog dosnt grab one of them pods and eat them.
My niece took one out of the actual machine as my brother was loading it. Didn't eat it but Accidents can happen so we have to do our best to prevent them.
She either reads here or got a bollocking from them.

How divvy must her followers be??

Reactions: 8
Guyzzzzz whys it taking so long to do laundry today?
really emphasising this task isn’t she this morning!

• Haha
When she said she was determined to make pancakes no matter what I assumed she meant for Ronnie's first pancake day and we'd get a cute vid of him tasting one for the first time. Turns out they were for Jamie *rolls eyes*
Such a good point. Would have been a great post. Him trying a little bit of pancake.

Reactions: 10
Why isn’t she taking him to sensory classes etc, my daughter loved playing with spaghetti and stuff equally as gross.
silly me he has a sensory box with a minkey and fake grass in doesn’t he. (This will be shown soon) I’m calling it!!!
that poor child has been introduced to Disney and now what? Why even bother?

Reactions: 22
My little brother has a son about 3 weeks younger than Ronnie. I'm due to go down and visit them in a few weeks, I suggested taking him to baby soft play or round a wildlife park but they said he's too young and that "Hinch doesn't do anything like that with Ronnie yet so they'll be GUIDED BY HER" I honestly feel like crying 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Did she really have to mention Onslow’s pants?! I just threw up a little in my mouth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
That sink tidy is also on Amazon and it's almost £10 cheaper on there!! I see her 'flu' has quickly disappeared!! You know the flu that didn't exist!! She's probably had a reaction to all of the crap that she sprays around that house coz if she had the flu she would be laid up for days. Even a cold my nose and eyes stream constantly for at least 2 til 3 days before it starts to ease off and that's with the use of medication. I think she was just feeling sorry for herself so wanted messages from her sheep declaring their undying love!!

Oh my God I've had to go wash my hands after watching her sneeze into my phone 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

If you're that I'll, duck buying a bread bin and just rest you dozy cow. Have a day off collecting tit.
Screenshot_20200226_114401_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If you are not well sophie then stay at home and not spread your germs. It’s a bloody bin ( never seen them eating bread)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OK I'm pissed now. Filming herself sneezing without catching it in a tissue is so irresponsible! Is she not aware the world is in the middle of a horrible virus!! Has she not been watching any news, no sorry she's too busy watching all the things she's tagged in!
I'm not by any way saying she has the coronavirus, but we are all Being told to up our own personal hand hygiene and there she is sneezing in to the air and all over her phone!
For a supposed cleaner she is a health hazard!!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Shes a lying bint. The only reason for that little show of closing the box of pods is because she got into trouble with P&G yesterday. And she still isn't storing them safely even if they are closed. The bottom shelf of a floor cupboard is not safe storage Sophie.

She needs to sort some cupboard locks and quickly. Ronnie is going to be mobile very soon.

I'm amazed that as a business and brand (as Mrs Hinch Ltd is, let's not forget!) She thinks it's okay to lie and just delete the mistakes she makes, with no acknowledgement! Own it, address it and move on!
Tbh I'd rather they get rid of Hinch and let the smaller accounts get paid for promoting the stuff.
Heck, all she has to do it show it, close the lid, and keep it in a high cupboard out of reach. If she can't even get that much right there's no hope with addressing the more serious stuff such as mixing chemicals or spraying flammable liquids everywhere😬

Reactions: 17
Filthy witch, sneezing without covering ur mouth. She’s disgusting. I hope poor Ronnie isn’t In the car with her spreading germs like that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm presuming she's got Ronnie in the car ,sneeze into the tissue you're holding instead of all over the place ...thick doesn't cover it

• Sick
I knew from the age of about 5 u cover ur mouth when u sneeze or cough. And my kids know this too.
she wants to learn some fuckin manners

Reactions: 14
Push to the back to the cupboard 😂😂

Still can’t follow the keep out of reach of children instruction can she
I think we should all contact P&G again and let them know that Hinch is still not following the safety guidelines.

Reactions: 7
That sink tidy is also on Amazon and it's almost £10 cheaper on there!! I see her 'flu' has quickly disappeared!! You know the flu that didn't exist!! She's probably had a reaction to all of the crap that she sprays around that house coz if she had the flu she would be laid up for days. Even a cold my nose and eyes stream constantly for at least 2 til 3 days before it starts to ease off and that's with the use of medication. I think she was just feeling sorry for herself so wanted messages from her sheep declaring their undying love!!
I have seen items on posts and thought oh that looks OK but yes, I never swipe up & do my research on the product as you can usually find it cheaper and don't have to line her bloody pockets 😠

Reactions: 5
Ring o' ring o' swipe ups, a pocket full of shite stuff. Atishoo! Atishoo! She sneezed into her phone 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My little brother has a son about 3 weeks younger than Ronnie. I'm due to go down and visit them in a few weeks, I suggested taking him to baby soft play or round a wildlife park but they said he's too young and that "Hinch doesn't do anything like that with Ronnie yet so they'll be GUIDED BY HER" I honestly feel like crying 😭😭😭
Oh That’s incredibly sad. Hinch is probably the worse role model for a mother. Hopefully you can convince them to take him out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.