Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God - she is really making a point about that box now isnt she!! She has well and truly had an ass kicking

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Push to the back to the cupboard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Still canโ€™t follow the keep out of reach of children instruction can she

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Literally burst out laughing at her passive aggressive post about the pods and safety. Also playing the song impossible over it...
The thing is she has to scroll through and select the part that plays on her story. She purposefully picked that part

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftops
Write it on the skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am LIVING for her having been told off and now having to demo the safety with her claw and stroppy movements!
we done it guuuuuyzzzz!!!! We are still watching, Verucca. Be good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What happend with this box lid ?? What have I missed , where can I see it ....someone fill me in please ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Xx

Makes me so angry that itโ€™s not been addressed like โ€˜Iโ€™ve been taking the lid off for ease but this isnโ€™t safeโ€™ just pretend like it hasnโ€™t happened like with everything.

Reactions: 24
Makes me so angry that itโ€™s not been addressed like โ€˜Iโ€™ve been taking the lid off for ease but this isnโ€™t safeโ€™ just pretend like it hasnโ€™t happened like with everything.
Take comfort in the fact that doing that lid video would have absolutely killed her, knowing we were gonna see it and know why she had to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.