Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to think so.
I will see what becomes of last post. Will be interested to see if I am blocked.

There is a P&G H/O in Ireland just around the corner from my work - I am going to print out all the evidence and hand deliver it.

I went down a rabbit hole looking for information and I am going to keep it all to hand.

I just need to find the right outlet. Meantime I think we need to keep sharing the @LimeGoss blog

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Something else has crossed my mind! We have never seen what she was gifted for her birthday have we?! I bet there was tit loads of stuff 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m back to work now my maternity has ended

hinch doesn’t know how lucky she and jamie have it. Breaks my heart every day to drop my kids off. Knowing someone else is spending more time with my kids than me.
but in the real world people like me have to pay for their own house repairs and renovations and save up for their own extensions

there’s absolutely no way I would let builders loose in my home and complete work without my review.

her hole is the wall looks a disaster. She couldn’t make something as simple as pancakes without splashback into the dining room. Lucky she doesn’t cook much!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s the point of washing Ronnie’s clothes separate if your just gonna dump them on the floor where the dog has been dragging his arse?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She’s not pregnant. She would have planned it so she could do a big Christmas/Valentines/Birthday/Anniversary post where she announces it. Just like she did with Ronnie. Those kinda posts that fall on special occasions are engagement gold for influencers. As far as I know, all those special occasions have gone by for her.
Maybe Mother’s Day? But I also don’t think she’s pregnant. She’s not stupid she must look at other mums and see how they are and know deep down she doesn’t have a massive bond with her son. Plus she also knows she would never get half the stuff done with 2 babies nipping at her ankles. I think she may have just wanted a McFlurry. There have been many times at around 9pm that I’ve fancied chocolate. The only difference is I go and get is myself coz my husband wouldn’t 😂😂😂 also her ‘sending’ Jamie out to get it is another way for her Hinchers to fawn over them crying ‘husband goals’ 🙄🙄 let’s face it you know Jamie got himself a meal too and didn’t drive and waste petrol for a 99p McFlurry

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dunno, maybe we got the wrong end of the stick and she maybe just stored it with the lid at the back, cos tbf when she flips it over it looks as if there isn’t even a lid on it.
I know it’s not the point and when Ronnie is on the move it’s dangerous but that’s just my two pence

Reactions: 9
Who said we'd see her do a wash with the lid on the box?!
she seems to have a very passive aggressive tone talking about the pods though and the claw threw that pod quite hard in to the washer! Definitely making a point, she acts like a child who has been shouted at

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe Mother’s Day? But I also don’t think she’s pregnant. She’s not stupid she must look at other mums and see how they are and know deep down she doesn’t have a massive bond with her son. Plus she also knows she would never get half the stuff done with 2 babies nipping at her ankles. I think she may have just wanted a McFlurry. There have been many times at around 9pm that I’ve fancied chocolate. The only difference is I go and get is myself coz my husband wouldn’t 😂😂😂 also her ‘sending’ Jamie out to get it is another way for her Hinchers to fawn over them crying ‘husband goals’ 🙄🙄 let’s face it you know Jamie got himself a meal too and didn’t drive and waste petrol for a 99p McFlurry
Jamie had 1 pancake for his dinner. He must have been starving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s not pregnant. She would have planned it so she could do a big Christmas/Valentines/Birthday/Anniversary post where she announces it. Just like she did with Ronnie. Those kinda posts that fall on special occasions are engagement gold for influencers. As far as I know, all those special occasions have gone by for her.
Mother’s Day is coming up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I dunno, maybe we got the wrong end of the stick and she maybe just stored it with the lid at the back, cos tbf when she flips it over it looks as if there isn’t even a lid on it.
I know it’s not the point and when Ronnie is on the move it’s dangerous but that’s just my two pence
but if the lid isn’t closed then it still defeats the object of it being there x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh so she’s acknowledging the need for the lid to be closed. And love how far pack she pushed that basket. No child would be able to teach that far.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.