Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was he planned though? Someone said she was already pregnant on honeymoon. Maybe he was a surprise. 😊
Oooh the plot thickens. I cant be arsed to figure out the dates. I'm sure someone will though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a bit behind. Just catching up on her stories now, but I see she's struggling with those imaginary H's again .....
'shtruggling' with her tv screen so needs new cloths for a 'sHtreakless' result.

Is she attempting to do a (bad) impersonation of Sean Connery? 🤔
she sounds like sick boy and Renton on train spotting when they do a Sean Connery impression except they do it better than her😂

wtf is she all about with her febreeze bottle posing on the couch proper bleeping bellend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just like to play dolls with him occasionally 😔 I don’t see much of a bond I think he’s more attached to her mum as she probably does everything.
I had a friend a long time ago who had a surprise baby. BF buggered off sharpish and left her to get on with things. She had struggled with MH for years and struggled to bond with her baby but her daughter still reacted to her mum. Said friend spoke up and got help and they worked it out. It can be the hardest thing in the world for someone but love conquers all right

Reactions: 9
Yup she definitely comes on here, just saw her post about Khloe Kardashions gifted diamonte` fabreze I posted about it earlier lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a sad life. Trailing around shops and labelling her cupboards. It's lucky she hasn't got a child to bond with and stimulate

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think she saw the bottles on the post here rather than 'scrolling'? Also 'stronger' being the song over it all... Hmm
Yeah she doesn’t even follow Khole so how could she see if while scrolling. She blatantly saw it on here and then wants to be funny and relatable to her Hinchers. Truth is she’s probably fuming that she doesn’t have a diamond covered bottle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t even follow her though 😆

Yeah she doesn’t even follow Khole so how could she see if while scrolling. She blatantly saw it on here and then wants to be funny and relatable to her Hinchers. Truth is she’s probably fuming that she doesn’t have a diamond covered bottle
Beat me to it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be raging 😂 idiotic woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bet she had a right moan at onslow “Onslow quick fetch me febreeze and get the filter out whilst I pose like a prick so my sheep think I’m so funny and relatable and we best get some bleeping blingged up febreeeze gifted or I’m gonna kick right off” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I will say bravo to Sophie for keep up with all these threads. Even I struggle to but she seems to be on the ball. You guys post something and almost moments later she’s posting about it. I guess when you neglect your child you have lots of time to read about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.