Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pictures attached šŸ™ƒ

But then she couldnā€™t use/sell the stainless steel polish and all the clothes it takes to make a sink shine āœØ

@Cocobean You can only post 10 pics at a time, so here are the final three of her collapsing it. I took so many to demonstrate she was fully showing it off a.k. Advertising it.
So was she gifted this or brought it?

Reactions: 2
What the actual bleeping duck is the point in that!! So her mum and dad now have a 2nd random kitchen for BBQā€™s!!!! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
How far away from their garden is their actual real life kitchen šŸ¤£ do they need one closer to the garden? Do we even get the weather to warrant a special bbq kitchen? Why have they no sink are they going to have to go in 2 different directions when having a bbq? Dirty dishes in the real kitchen and food prep in the BBQ kitchen...... So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So was she gifted this or brought it?
Who knows? She didnā€™t declare it as gifted or as an ad so I guess we have to give the benefit of doubt and presume she paid for it. However when I contacted them to ask why she had one early and could I also buy one I was told no, that a few models are released early for celebs/influencers to show ahead of time for ā€œPR purposes.ā€ If I was celeb, why would I pay out for a pram to effectively advertise for free? Or maybe thatā€™s it, she can say she did pay in full for it, but also received a fee? I donā€™t think weā€™ll even know with this one.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one feeling so happy - this is so silly!!

Why have 2 kitchens - and one with no sink but a massive fridge freezer.. that isnt a work place anymore!

Hahaha... am so glad that she did not do anything sensible - not that i expected that from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How far away from their garden is their actual real life kitchen šŸ¤£ do they need one closer to the garden? Do we even get the weather to warrant a special bbq kitchen? Why have they no sink are they going to have to go in 2 different directions when having a bbq? Dirty dishes in the real kitchen and food prep in the BBQ kitchen...... So many questions
But how would you wash your hands before/after prepping the food...especially meat šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
This has honestly baffled me! Why do her parents need a spare kitchen? And why is she going on like sheā€™s done the most amazing thing? Sophie, if you had donated your old kitchen to a womanā€™s refuge or given it to a family who really need it and would use it every single day as an actual kitchen not a spare then yes that really would be a lovely and selfless thing to do. This is utterly ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And there's normally loads of videos of gretal doing her stupid makeup videos while she's getting ready. Why the lies... I really don't get it
Thatā€™s what makes me wonder if she actually has a real lying problem, like pathological.
Itā€™s lying for lying sake at this point
Sheā€™s gets off on thinking sheā€™s fooling people.
Strange, strange behaviour

Reactions: 22
It's not even a kitchen, there is no sink so food prep would still need to be done in the main house. There is no washing machine so it's not a utility room - it's just a random selection of cupboards that Soph was too mean to give to someone who really needs them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I couldnā€™t help myself...not as funny as Goofy but the laugh at the end šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I feel sorry for Pa Barker tbh ... he worked in there, and sat on that stool at that bench. Now he has no where to sit properly. He'd have to sit side ways. I bet that was the only place he got peace and they've taken that away from him.

Screenshot_20200220-140505_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So where is the OG sink!? You know the one that was with her from the start and got her little old self to where she is now? Perhaps itā€™s now a feature on a *gifted wall somewhere in her *gifted extension. *Gifted twit. She shouldā€™ve sat down when going through the plans for the extension and done it all properly in one go in my opinion. She just rushes from one disaster to the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So where is the OG sink!? You know the one that was with her from the start and got her little old self to where she is now? Perhaps itā€™s now a feature on a *gifted wall somewhere in her *gifted extension. *Gifted twit. She shouldā€™ve sat down when going through the plans for the extension and done it all properly in one go in my opinion. She just rushes from one disaster to the next.
In Her garage.

Reactions: 2
In her garage - for a ā€œutility areaā€

Reactions: 3
Like a PP said.. would have been such a PR win for her to donate the kitchen to a family whose home had been ruined by flooding. I *know* nobody in this country needs a second kitchen for BBQs. bleeping ridiculous. I don't think I can bring myself to watch the videos.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.