Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See how she’s sneakily answering the questions we all had re special treatment, etc 🙄 And I thought Jamie booked it and took care of it all?!
She implies she was offered special treatment but didn’t accept it because she would “hate it”. Yeah right - you stink of tit Soph!

Reactions: 20
Guuyyyss Jamie’s booked me a holiday for my birthday... use one of these lists to note your lies babes! Your making a bit of a dick of yourself!
Leanne must be amazing at her job, to be able to book 2 people (her mum and Niece) last minute, in the same hotel as Hinch and during the school hols! What are the chances??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that Q&A was a bit disappointing! I’d just poured an enormous glass of wine and settled down and whewww it was over in a flash!
And I had so many questions!!
Why did you only wear 2 outfits when you packed 25?
What did you do with all the Ellas pouches after you used them?
Was your kitchen started 2 weeks ago?
Oh well.... guess we’ll never know! 🙄
Cheers lovelies! 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is a total compulsive liar.

Jamie booked this trip as a gift for my 30th guyzzzz
‘I went and booked it through my friend Leanne to help her sales because I’m such a good friend!!!’

I didn’t get any special treatment guyzzz I’d hate that!
I was let in the park early for exclusive pics and am getting paid to promote Disney

Sick of her tit. Her constant moaning. Her constant ‘worry’ about the kitchen and mess when she isn’t even attempting to clean up. And her constant avoidance of her baby! She will literally do any mundane task to avoid interacting with him unless it’s for the gram.

Reactions: 19
Sophie just a few days before you went to Paris you said Jamie had booked the holiday and yet here you are today saying you booked everything through your friend Leanne? Is pathological liar on your CV? Because if it's not, it should be! Why can't you be straight and honest with people?

Reactions: 11
I have bipolar disorder, and I don't think that Hinch has it based on my experiences. I do think she has a personality disorder, Narcissistic perhaps, which can often times look like bipolar disorder

Reactions: 12
No one cares about your teapot either you absolute gonk!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have bipolar disorder, and I don't think that Hinch has it based on my experiences. I do think she has a personality disorder, Narcissistic perhaps, which can often times look like bipolar disorder
100% personality disorder 👌
I think it’s made worse by how much her mum spoils her rather than tries to get her help.

Reactions: 5
Really behind on threads, but I can’t cope any more with the lies 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I commented on a FB group post last night, asking why she had to lie about the kitchen. The amount of “but she didn’t lie” “ she hasn’t even got a full new kitchen” “you’re just a jealous troll” comments I got were ridiculous! Are people really that blind?!?!??
And that kitchen! Lovely as it is, she’s just copied whats hot on Instagram. Don’t even get me started on the shelves with her tit books on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.