Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she suddenly a bloody expert. Does she not realise there's a Disney Park and studios, she should've gone to the Cars Stunt show but dont think she ventured into that park.

Reactions: 4
Saint Sophie always doing good deeds, contributing to her friends sales target. That made me so angry, she can’t help herself can she?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is anyone else struggling with the mastications she makes just before she speaks? The the constant tutting she makes drives me crazy, I used to follow for tips but I've had to unfollow. :/

Reactions: 8
How many bloody stories has she done today. She must be skint after Disney. She’s boring as hell. Put your phone down and clean your house you mad cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just sprouts so much bullshit these days. I cannot fathom how any sane person in the world believes her.

when will she just disappear already ?!

Reactions: 2
See how she’s sneakily answering the questions we all had re special treatment, etc 🙄 And I thought Jamie booked it and took care of it all?!

Reactions: 14
A few things keep running through my mind. Why are we back to that stupid Gretal now she’s back but didn’t mind showing us a photo of her in the bath and filmed her whole holiday without it? Why does she drive a Range Rover when she’s meant to be so concerned about the climate blah blah blah and tells us to wash at 30 and then does a wash load of 3 items? I’m going to watch the kitchen reveal but then I’m done with her as I have absolutely nothing in common with a woman who sounds like a cartoon character. I just can’t stand it any longer! What’s next after the kitchen? This woman will NEVER be happy or satisfied. Rant over, had to let it out lol. Answers on a postcard please 😂
It annoying isn't she washes 3 tiny things I mean come sophi talk about a waste not very environment friendly Is it she clearly doesn't care about it that much aslong as its insta worthy

To be a good liar you have to have a good memory! One thing I do remember being told! Surprised she even knows her own name tbh

Reactions: 7
Liar - everyone who stays in a Disney hotel gets a magic hour in the morning before the parks open to the public. As she was in the hotel literally at the park gates they would have been first in the park every morning

Reactions: 17
Why does she keep playing whole new world over it’s a small world!!! Such an insult to any real Disney fab!!! The woman is a moron!!

Reactions: 3
A few things keep running through my mind. Why are we back to that stupid Gretal now she’s back but didn’t mind showing us a photo of her in the bath and filmed her whole holiday without it? Why does she drive a Range Rover when she’s meant to be so concerned about the climate blah blah blah and tells us to wash at 30 and then does a wash load of 3 items? I’m going to watch the kitchen reveal but then I’m done with her as I have absolutely nothing in common with a woman who sounds like a cartoon character. I just can’t stand it any longer! What’s next after the kitchen? This woman will NEVER be happy or satisfied. Rant over, had to let it out lol. Answers on a postcard please 😂
She doesn’t care about the environment at all. If she did she’d be cleaning with those products that are environmentally friendly. There’s so much information and documentaries online, in the press and TV about the effect these products have in the atmosphere and also people’s health long term. It’s because she gets paid loads by certain companies - she’s in it for the money and so turns a very ‘convenient’ blind eye. I don’t understand how interviewers or even TV news programmes have not made an example out of her yet - I am waiting for that day to come though. She’s actually totally irresponsible spraying chemicals around her house, which she shares with her child and dog, and encouraging millions of followers to do the same. She’s disgraceful and is having a very damaging effect on the environment not to mention personal health. Hinch is not a very good example to anyone and don’t even get me started on those plastic Ella food pouches which she thinks are great cos she can recycle! 🤦‍♀️ Hinch is a terrible terrible role model....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she speak so oddly as Gretal weird pauses between words and attitude.

I have a feeling in a few years new mums will be told by the health visitors not to use hundreds of cleaning products around babies since so many are probably being over exposed and will become unwell in the future.

I don’t understand why she hates spending time with Ronnie she will do anything to get away from him everything is priority before him 😔
If they can even have babies! Those chemicals have already been proven to cause infertility problems

Then again, if hinchers can't breed ....the whole craze might die a natural death...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The bag she JUST got gifted ahead of Disney..from Zellie Adventure....that valued in at £191.79?? How ungrateful! I hope the company is made aware of this! There website crashed and they put a special offer on because of all the Hinchers that invaded the site and placed orders!
She's so ungrateful, she actually disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
the questions she’s answered... why is her most magical part watching the lights with her mum?
Surely as a mother it was taking her baby to see these things?
Love my mam to death but I spend enough time with her in this country, never mind taking her abroad as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.