Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I couldn’t help myself...not as funny as Goofy but the laugh at the end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Cocobean

VIP Member
Does anyone please have a screenshot of when she was promoting the buggy she advertised (thats not even out) and then didnt use? My complaint to the ASA has been acknowledged but they need to see advert itself

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m probably thinking too much about all this but it now makes me question, if this was all planned since Xmas. Buying that second fridge on a whim was such a weird thing to do for a family of three, who barely eat proper food. Did she already know, that main fridge would be going? 🧐 Wasn’t sure how long all the work would take so got a small one to keep them going in the meantime?

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Lilograce

VIP Member
1. Why does her mum and dad need a whole second kitchen?
And
2. Is it just me or is it wierd to set up your exact kitchen in your mum and dad's shed?

Reactions: 37

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
It’s all fun and games until the diy on a budget hinchers start putting holes in walls 😆
Join DIY on a budget Facebook group if you need a laugh it won’t be long!
Wallpaper for flooring in a bathroom 🤣 and all that jazz. I’m fucked off tonight. My toddler is being an arsehole at the mo 😭 he is refusing sleep of any kind. Look at the time now 👀 and he’s still fucking about. Last night it was half 1ish in the morning before he gave in. How come that wanker gets to sleep through the night (oh sorry her ‘anxiety’ has her up some nights *cough cough*) and then all she does the next day is swan through it at her own leisure 😡 relatable cunt. Never see her kid cry or make her cry on the difficult nights. I feel like a shit parent but I’m overworked and underpaid and she makes out she’s sailing through parenthood like a pro. Fucking unfair. She’d fall in shit and come out smelling of roses 😤 I am bitter tonight because I’m exhausted. She deserves nothing. She’d be far more relatable if we got to see that baby cry at the very least ffs! Perfect child, dog, family, house, wedding, birth etc. Relatable as fuck 👍🏼 All she does is make vulnerable people feel inferior.

Atleast I can come here to vent without being judged too harshly. That’s a strong light in a very dark tunnel for me right now. I haven’t really got anywhere else to go tbf ❤ Would I like some bread with that 🧀? Probably 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

To Mrs_OG

A bbq kitchen in the back garden exactly 1 metre away from your non bbq kitchen .....

• Haha
Reactions: 36

fraffstar

I’m interested to see what extraction there will be above the hob now the wall is gone. If I don’t use my extractor when I’m cooking my house gets all damp!
Ooops, forgot that she doesn’t actually use the hob so it doesn’t matter :ROFLMAO: Resale value of that house going down and down with each thing she does to it....

• Haha

Idontcare34

Sophie giving her mum and dad her spare kitchen has proven what most of us already know.

That she only cares about her and her own family, and everyone else is just being manipulated into buying her rubbish ads and books to pay for it all. Pathetic and embarrassingly greedy.

There are people who have lost everything in floods, charities and youth groups who could have early used that kitchen.

But it's now stuck in her dads office which looks like it was never used anyway! But on the plus side at least ma and pa have a bbq fridge now lol what a joke.

• Heart

Elledoc82

VIP Member
This has honestly baffled me! Why do her parents need a spare kitchen? And why is she going on like she’s done the most amazing thing? Sophie, if you had donated your old kitchen to a woman’s refuge or given it to a family who really need it and would use it every single day as an actual kitchen not a spare then yes that really would be a lovely and selfless thing to do. This is utterly ridiculous

• Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
I wrote 56 mins ago roughly and my post was deleted. So something fishy is going on here too? I am a journalist and I am writing a story on all this. Offered to get it out there. Our news website has half million hits a month so it will be seen by a lot of people. But it's obvious someone here is guiding the narrative on what can and cant be discussed!
Go back to mrs hinch#1 it’s all there. See you next year

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Wasn’t the mirror back on the wall when they got back last night? From this morning’s post it looks barely started?
Hope she’s getting her timelines organised for this big reveal. She’s fucking it up royally so far! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35