Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
What the actual fucking fuck is the point in that!! So her mum and dad now have a 2nd random kitchen for BBQ’s!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
How far away from their garden is their actual real life kitchen 🤣 do they need one closer to the garden? Do we even get the weather to warrant a special bbq kitchen? Why have they no sink are they going to have to go in 2 different directions when having a bbq? Dirty dishes in the real kitchen and food prep in the BBQ kitchen...... So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 33

shadyessex33

VIP Member
SO she’s replaced the sink with the same type of one. What was wrong with the old one? And she’s not moved the sink at all? I’m confused. I was hoping for this grand reveal and so far it’s shite
I would of had a ceramic sink with that type of kitchen. She has not a clue!

Reactions: 32

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
So right picture the scene hinch is cooking (I use that term lightly) ronnieblessem is in the living room /dining room, he starts to climb on a chair and goes to fall, is she going to sprint out the door, down the hall and into the dining room to catch him? Is she going to do some sort of A team move through the hatch? I don't get how this is "family friendly"

• Haha

Betty Bond

Are you sure this was fitted by a kitchen company & not a window company that forgot to fit the glass!! 😆😆😆 what a waste of space! Literally.
laura with the big kitchen wins!! 💅🏼

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The 🔥burning🔥 question for me is, will she still put her trophy of flowers on top of the new bloody hob?!! Or will that block her view of Ronniepoos laid flat on his back or propped up on her chopped cushions? 😜😁
Do you know I wouldn’t be surprised if she was so furious because she knew the flowers had to go but didn’t want to admit it so just fucking redesigned the kitchen

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
So much to do but let’s try all my gifted tat. That missguided thing is awful - anyone think she is pulling the top down to hide her camel toe? 7AF214F7-DA23-4D42-AE23-0C10383CBC9C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Why does she think it makes her super amazing for giving her Mum & Dad her old kitchen? :LOL: I think it's weird, almost like 'Mum, Dad, I can't throw away the kitchen it'll make me look bad.. so can you please just take it so I look I'm not being greedy, instead I'm being super kind to you!'

• Haha
  • Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
So in the space of a 9 days she has managed to get a wall knocked down, a new kitchen designed and fitted, her old kitchen transferred to her parents house AND spend a week at Disneyland. Oh what a tough life lil old Soph has.
anyone checked out her super stalkers Instagram today? I am cringing. Photos of RonnieBlessIm and Handsnomes plus she can’t wait to see the new kitchen.

parmavioletx

New poster here! I don’t even know if I’m posting properly as this is my first time but we’re all learning together and in it together guyZzZz!!

I have been reading here for a while, as a self confessed ex ‘hincher’ (I liked her but wasn’t one of the really crazy ones just enjoyed her stories etc). I’ve read from thread #1 (which took a LONGGG time! But I cannot believe the sheer lies and audacity of that woman.

& All this screaming and whining at Henry when she got back and the way she calls herself ‘mamas’ what a melter 🙄 does she not realise also that it’s blatantly obvious she had arranged to stay extra time and bring her mum and niece out? She must really think her followers are thick

• Haha
  • Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
It's not even a kitchen, there is no sink so food prep would still need to be done in the main house. There is no washing machine so it's not a utility room - it's just a random selection of cupboards that Soph was too mean to give to someone who really needs them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
Why do you need to unload your dishwasher if your kitchens not finished and you've been away for a week, Soph? 🤔🤔🤔

I can't get that squealing and squawking at Henry out of ringing in my ears. 🤢🤢🤢
I’m more concerned as to why she needs to write a reminder to herself to unload the dishwasher in the first place 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Does anyone please have a screenshot of when she was promoting the buggy she advertised (thats not even out) and then didnt use? My complaint to the ASA has been acknowledged but they need to see advert itself
Pictures attached 🙃

I would of had a ceramic sink with that type of kitchen. She has not a clue!
But then she couldn’t use/sell the stainless steel polish and all the clothes it takes to make a sink shine ✨

@Cocobean You can only post 10 pics at a time, so here are the final three of her collapsing it. I took so many to demonstrate she was fully showing it off a.k. Advertising it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
We think the kitchen has already been done for weeks as no one could do it so quickly but she's pre recorded it. For example before she went away she showed us all her living room furniture under plastic, then posted a goodbye message while sitting on her sofa, today Ronnie is on the sofa, the glass table is out and they haven't finished rhe kitchen. None of her stories make sense they are all out of sync
That's a point, kitchen isn't finished, yet where is all the plastic sheeting she put all over the sitting room before they went away? Where is all the kitchen stuff that was stored in there?

So the original door is there, none of the layout makes sense. So cook in kitchen, set food on breakfast bar, walk out into the hall, down the hall and into the dining room to eat why didn't they knock the hall wall down or block the original door up and make rhe rest open plan
They only need a hatch to pass the take away trays through

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Why does she think it makes her super amazing for giving her Mum & Dad her old kitchen? :LOL: I think it's weird, almost like 'Mum, Dad, I can't throw away the kitchen it'll make me look bad.. so can you please just take it so I look I'm not being greedy, instead I'm being super kind to you!'
Ma Barker will have it up for sale by autumn, once BBQ season has passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30