Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just off the back of the previous post about the kitchen, I have some issues with it.
I’ve said before that my husband and I run a building a company, for starters it doesn’t take 4 people to see if it’s viable to knock out a couple of walls. Any decent bricklayer will be able to tell you, heck, even the guys who did her extension would know without even doing tester holes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kitchens aren’t measured, designed and installed within a week or two. ESPECIALLY when walls are coming out!
There’s the whole knock out, which on average would take around 2 days (dependant on size), then the surrounding areas would need boarding and plastering. Plaster takes FOREVER to dry, I hate it with a passion (it slows so many of our jobs down). You need a good 3 days for plaster to dry fully. Then that needs white washing. So just based on the knock out, you’ve got over a week.
Ive not factored in any water or gas feeds that would need moving (good luck getting any plumber to come and do that straight away). You will need a Sparky to disconnect any electric and move/remove/add sockets/wires, again good lucky getting one to come straight away.

Kitchens take at the very least 3 weeks to make, plus delivery, so we’re looking at 4 weeks.
Then the kitchen needs installing, dependant on size and how awkward it is, maybe around 4-5 days.
You’ll need the plumber and sparky to come back to do the final fix (they might come within a day or two now as it’s an ongoing job and they will want paying).
Flooring needs to go down at some point, all depending on ifs and buts, some floors will need self levelling. You can’t walk on that tit for at least a day. Then decorating: painting, tiling, flooring, skirting and architraves etc. Maybe another 4-5 days.

So what are we up to? 6-7 weeks?

That’s why I call bullshit on dear ol’ Soph having her kitchen done in a bastard week!!
It’s unrealistic to ask a builder to come in and get that tit done in a week. It’s impossible!
The amount of people we’ve quoted who want a garden just like Mrs Hinch or an extension just like Mrs Hinch is driving me bleeping barmy!!
Now people are going to expect to have a massive kitchen sorted in a week.

Also, we are having our kitchen done too. We are having a wall taken out, floor levelling, the whole shebang.
So I speak from professional and personal experience.

Rant over. 🤣
She'll probably spin some tale about how they enjoyed their family holiday so much they've just like that decided to extend it and either bum around in cottages like they did when Rrrronieblessums was born or go somewhere warm for a few weeks.

Also I've been thinking about having our kitchen done as I've recently come in to a bit of money to spend on the house, but your post makes me not want to bother 🙈 I wish we could afford to just disappear for weeks while the work is done!! It'll probably just be a new IKEA kitchen units over existing fixtures for us!

Reactions: 7
Just off the back of the previous post about the kitchen, I have some issues with it.
I’ve said before that my husband and I run a building a company, for starters it doesn’t take 4 people to see if it’s viable to knock out a couple of walls. Any decent bricklayer will be able to tell you, heck, even the guys who did her extension would know without even doing tester holes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kitchens aren’t measured, designed and installed within a week or two. ESPECIALLY when walls are coming out!
There’s the whole knock out, which on average would take around 2 days (dependant on size), then the surrounding areas would need boarding and plastering. Plaster takes FOREVER to dry, I hate it with a passion (it slows so many of our jobs down). You need a good 3 days for plaster to dry fully. Then that needs white washing. So just based on the knock out, you’ve got over a week.
Ive not factored in any water or gas feeds that would need moving (good luck getting any plumber to come and do that straight away). You will need a Sparky to disconnect any electric and move/remove/add sockets/wires, again good lucky getting one to come straight away.

Kitchens take at the very least 3 weeks to make, plus delivery, so we’re looking at 4 weeks.
Then the kitchen needs installing, dependant on size and how awkward it is, maybe around 4-5 days.
You’ll need the plumber and sparky to come back to do the final fix (they might come within a day or two now as it’s an ongoing job and they will want paying).
Flooring needs to go down at some point, all depending on ifs and buts, some floors will need self levelling. You can’t walk on that tit for at least a day. Then decorating: painting, tiling, flooring, skirting and architraves etc. Maybe another 4-5 days.

That’s why I call bullshit on dear ol’ Soph having her kitchen done in a bastard week!!
It’s unrealistic to ask a builder to come in and get that tit done in a week. It’s impossible!
The amount of people we’ve quoted who want a garden just like Mrs Hinch or an extension just like Mrs Hinch is driving me bleeping barmy!!

Also, we are having our kitchen done too. We are having a wall taken out, floor levelling, the whole shebang.

Rant over. 🤣
This! My parents just got theirs done and it took just over a week to put new doors on old cupboards, replace the sink, hob and oven, re-tile and put a new work surface on. Then my dad repainted. Most of it is coordinating the different groups of builders. They didn’t need to rebuild or move anything and it still took longer than Hinch is intimating hers will take.

Reactions: 7
It's 10:16 and no good morning post from our soph! I am disappointed... Although not as disappointed to have had no kitchen updated throughout our whole trip!!!
I'm guessing she's travelling home tomorrow so will do a full on tours weds/Thurs and a cheeky boomerang on Tues night when they are back!

Reactions: 10
Very telling that her grid posts don’t even get to half a million likes...never mind 3 million. How do her followers not realise? 😩 even her birthday one which is one you’d have thought they would all flock too!
My sister in law just had a baby and uploaded an Instagram post. She's got about 800 genuine followers and her photo got about 300 likes and she's not even insta-famous! What's how I know a lot of these influencers have fake followers. Especially one Mrs Hinch wannabe that gets mentioned on here that has over 10k followers and barely scrapes a couple of hundred likes per post.

Reactions: 6

Rant over. 🤣
100% this. My parents had the kitchen completely remodeled with a half wall removed and a door blocking up. Took 3 weeks just to put in and they spent months picking colours and layout because as they said, they weren't going to spend £25k just to hate it. No way did she get what I feel is a remodel in that time or does a normal sane person pick out a new kitchen on a whim.

Reactions: 5
This has probably been mentioned but while it’s on my mind -

Half the reason places like Tattle exist is because influencers etc are so quick to block and silence people over ANYTHING. By all means if someone contacts you directly to attack your physical appearance, your children, make any level of threat, try to start a vicious and untrue rumour then block them. Report them if you can.

However these people get trigger happy with a block button because of their massive misguided egos. Someone asks a genuine question you don’t want to answer because of how it’ll reflect on your brand? Block. Delete the comment. Someone raises genuine concern about advice or a product you’re pedalling? Block. Delete the comment. Soon you just have a carefully curated comment section of people who are leaving adoring messages for you. The person blocked who wasn’t actually being nasty is like “Hang on a minute...I have a right to discuss this and actually have a few things on my mind regarding the subject. I wonder if there’s any other like minded people online who think these things?” and so they find Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s the lying I really don’t get because I don’t actually think it’d lose her followers to say “you know what guys, I’ve made some money from my platform so I’m treating myself, my mum and my niece this half term with an expensive holiday to Disneyland Paris”. I know there’s the risk of seeming unrelatable to her followers, but most are so blind and seem to think she deserves the moon on a stick anyway so why pretend everything is achieved with luck?
I’m the same!
she’s built a platform and she’s earning good money and no one can knock her for that but it’s the constant lies on how she’s achieved it. “I don’t know how this happened to little ole me” it was a well orchestrated and thought out process.
She has no need to lie about it all. I think the final straw for me was the kitchen, it was a blatant lie and no need for it.

I hate liars.

Reactions: 16

Rant over. 🤣
👏 That's not a rant, it's common sense and I'm glad you've posted in such detail. Just shows how barmy the army are if they are so gullible to believe Hinch's version of events.

Reactions: 18
A little light hearted “sheeple“ example....

Grinch posts a picture on her grid wearing a blue dress. Caption reads “Hope you like my yellow dress! ATB”

Hunch Army posts: OMG ITS AMAZING 💖
Yellow looks so good on you! You deserve all the best yellow dresses! Blah blah etc.

A N Other posts: But the dress is blue?! 🙄

Hunch Army: You mean, nasty troll! Why would you say that to her. If you can’t say anything nice why are you even here?

Grinch blocks and deletes A N Other’s post.

Grinch posts about trolls and how she “might” have got the dress colour wrong but she’s just learning and we’re all in this together...

Hunch Army buy out all stocks of yellow dresses and post pictures of themselves tagging Grinch and declaring that blue is now yellow.

I would say “you couldn’t make this up” but we see it every single day. It makes absolutely no difference what she says. They will believe her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
A little light hearted “sheeple“ example....

Grinch posts a picture on her grid wearing a blue dress. Caption reads “Hope you like my yellow dress! ATB”

Hunch Army posts: OMG ITS AMAZING 💖
Yellow looks so good on you! You deserve all the best yellow dresses! Blah blah etc.

A N Other posts: But the dress is blue?! 🙄

Hunch Army: You mean, nasty troll! Why would you say that to her. If you can’t say anything nice why are you even here?

Grinch blocks and deletes A N Other’s post.

Grinch posts about trolls and how she “might” have got the dress colour wrong but she’s just learning and we’re all in this together...

Hunch Army buy out all stocks of yellow dresses and post pictures of themselves tagging Grinch and declaring that blue is now yellow.

I would say “you couldn’t make this up” but we see it every single day. It makes absolutely no difference what she says. They will believe her 🤦‍♀️
You're just jealous of the yellow dress

• Haha
Reactions: 28
👏 That's not a rant, it's common sense and I'm glad you've posted in such detail. Just shows how barmy the army are if they are so gullible to believe Hinch's version of events.
Thanks ☺

I’ve actually missed out a few things now I’ve read it back 🤦🏼‍♀️ But still the same time frame, give or take a week or so.

Anyone who read my essay and is disheartened please don’t be.
Any decent company or builder will do any work with minimal impact on your everyday life. We make it a point, with the exception of bathrooms, we hate interfering with people’s normal life.
We do everything in our power to make sure that you can still do everything as you normally would. ☺

Reactions: 11
New threat title
Bug boys jeans are too tight, his eyes have popped out and his wife's face is that tight she can no longer pout. Now you trolls stop bitchen come look at my new kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rant over. 🤣
right I'm not saying that Hinch hasn't pre planned the kitchen as I 100% think she has.. this isn't just a "crazy last minute idea" she has had.. HOWVER I got a new kitchen fitted last year (which involved knocking down a wall through to the old dining room to make it a big open planned space.. we needed plastering (which I agree is a bleep to dry), painting, flooring etc done and it took 8 days - it was meticulously planned and the tradesmen all worked well with each other. However we paid through the nose for it.
So it can be done in such a short period of time.. money talks.
Do i think the kitchen is getting done this week when she is away - YES
Do I think it has been meticulously planned for weeks - Also YES

Reactions: 6
Didn't she wear a purple tracksuit yesterday? I can't keep up with all the incontinuity of it all or the fact the trackie bottoms make her look like she's incontinent and wearing a nappy.
If I was tall and had a figure (and bank balance!) like hers I would definitely not wear those revolting, unflattering trackers every damn day! God I’d kill for long legs! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was tall and had a figure (and bank balance!) like hers I would definitely not wear those revolting, unflattering trackers every damn day! God I’d kill for long legs! 😩
She also does what my tall friend does and crouches in every picture. In the few rare (drunk!) off guard pics I have of her standing straight she looks so much better but she can’t see it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.