Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen traces story of hinch saying happy birthday šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Also someone just tag mrs hinch in this!!
I dont think Trace has disappeared I might be wrong and maybe she disagrees with what her friend is doing but it could just be she wants to sink into the background and not be involved in this?
I was a good, confident, self assured, very affluent sales person, some used to say 'could sell sand to the Arabs' but I could no way go this far and to this level, this takes real guts (and that's not a complement) to enlist this amount of people worshipping you and willing to part with money they sometimes dont have to spare!
Trace could feel as I do, I wouldn't want a part of this (her sister also stays out of view) as Hinch has seen on holiday her life will never be private again as long as she continues especially now she has shown her face...and I for one value privacy more than conning people out of money?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dont think Trace has disappeared I might be wrong and maybe she disagrees with what her friend is doing but it could just be she wants to sink into the background and not be involved in this?
I was a good, confident, self assured, very affluent sales person, some used to say 'could sell sand to the Arabs' but I could no way go this far and to this level, this takes real guts (and that's not a complement) to enlist this amount of people worshipping you and willing to part with money they sometimes dont have to spare!
Trace could feel as I do, I wouldn't want a part of this (her sister also stays out of view) as Hinch has seen on holiday her life will never be private again as long as she continues especially now she has shown her face...and I for one value privacy more than conning people out of money?
Iā€™m confused šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ on traceys story sheā€™s put an old video of one of Sophieā€™s birthday with a sparkler and a cake and soph is just lapping it up. I meant has anyone else seen it as it amused me. I didnā€™t say anything about trace disappearing

Reactions: 3
So I see Lynsey Queen of Clean is blaming tattle for trolling. So expect lots of new members today who will hopefully see the light

Do you think all of hinches presents where from etsy?
And this morning sheā€™s used Caroline Flack in an insta ad for some cleaning product. Not sure you can claim the moral high ground here Lynsey šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Of course she has. Because sheā€™s a vile bleep. I hate it anyway when people jump on someoneā€™s death and use it as a chance to gain attention for themselves. Havenā€™t spoken or bothered with said person in years but jump on social media as soon as they are dead. Sorry but I donā€™t recall Caroline and Sophie being friends? Shame she didnā€™t show her such heart-warming affection before she did what she did.
Now on to her suggesting online bullying was the cause of Carolineā€™s suicide. Who the duck put 50p in this clown? How dare she. I really donā€™t think online bullying/trolls were the route cause of Carolineā€™s problems. Sorry if this is harsh as news has only just broken, but she was facing a trial for beating her boyfriend over the head with a vase. Even if he has said he doesnā€™t want to press charges the CPS have taken it upon themselves to prosecute her anyway meaning they must have some pretty damning evidence against her. No matter how ā€˜beautifulā€™ Sophie thinks Caroline is, DV is no joke. And we all know it would be very very different if Caroline was a man. Hinch and the others wouldnā€™t be gushing over that scenario. Sorry not sorry šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I got slaughterd on a friends FB post for saying this ecact same thing about Caroline Flack yesterday. Why is it any different for her as a woman to get away with domestic abuse? Before anyone jumps on me i am female.

Reactions: 12
I am still in 'shock' AND I know exactly what Hinch is...

I know you all worry about being set upon from the 'Hinchers' but I just wish that there were a few people who could get this sort of stuff out on to the media just so more people could see this kind of behaviouršŸ˜”
I know little of the social media world have only seen what Hinch does!!
I really rely on everyone here to keep showing this stuff and I am grateful....thank you....because it helps me to try to stop my kids getting involved too! šŸ˜˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Isnā€™t this a weird coincidence šŸ˜³

Another Instagrammer shares the same birthday- Gemma from TOMM , just one story and very dignified at that . View attachment 85088
Really like her page. She is one that gets absolute tit from people some times and has to address it quite often.
Then there was the time she even reached out to Hinch as her account was being bombarded by Hinchers and asked for the trolling to stop. Surprise surprise her request was ignored...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Talk to anyone... Except hinch because she doesn't give a tit unless you're a Z list celeb šŸ˜“ View attachment 85124
Imagine how many Hinchers literally have nobody to turn to, and have sent her heartbreaking DMā€™s that are just ignored. Not that she physically could respond to everything and itā€™s certainly not on her to be a rock for someone but this manipulative faux best mate act is the issue!

Itā€™s clear to see from her grid comments alone (not to mention the scary amount of Hinchers who comment their adoration on ANYTHING to do with her), that there are a lot of vulnerable and completely ā€˜sold toā€™ people out there who actually seem to see her as a friend.

No ā€˜normalā€™ person would want this kind of fan base, itā€™s so clearly unhealthy. But to Grinch itā€™s perfection! Unwavering love and support from people who also happen to be funding her very comfortable lifestylešŸ˜–

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probably going to get flamed for this. Tell me if I've missed something, and definitely not defending her here, but there seems to be a big obsession on these threads of 'catching her out' and exposing her 'telling lies'.

She's been accused of lying about when the trip was booked. I've watched her stories and although she told us about the trip a few days before she left, she didn't say she'd just booked it. She said Jamie asked her if she wanted a party, but she'd rather go away, so it was all booked. She didn't say when, it could well have been booked for months. I don't see any lies there?

She also never said that it wasn't planned for mum and neice to come out and join, she just didn't say it was. That doesn't mean she's lying, it just means she didn't tell the world in advance.

I also never heard her say they were going for a week originally, what she said was she was going for her birthday, and would be back next week. They went on Wednesday, and she said they'd planned 5nts, so that would have been until Monday, so would have been 'next week' and would have covered her birthday.

I'm by no means a fan, and agree with alot of what's said on this forum about her, but sometimes the attempts to 'expose' her get a bit ridiculous.
Thank you šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ sometimes I feel like things gets really petty and everyone loses sight a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All,

Please read the rules, I'll paste below but they are linked on every page at the bottom. If you break them you will get a warning. If you break them again you will get banned, no more 5 warnings as people keep posting knowing they're breaking them.

Please report any posts that break them
----

No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report.

Don't attempt to shut down the conversation.

Keep it on tattle, and don't encourage any behaviour that could be seen as harassment.

Don't derail threads. We're relaxed about going a bit offtopic but people that deliberately try to provoke are not welcome. Please report anyone you have concerns with.

No promotion of unrelated accounts. Lots of small accounts (with bought followers) insert themselves into the narrative and unless they are connected to an account it usually isn't an interest to the majority of members.

We do not allow free advertising on this site, do not promote your own company, your own social media content or the social media content of smaller channels/Influencers

Don't attack other members, we're not here to fight each other and turn it into a mess. If you don't agree with a member you can add them to your ignore list or report.

No posting of hidden shortened links like bit.ly as people need to know where a link will take them and people have been using these links to collect data. Please report if you see a disguised link.

Discussion of moderation is to be avoided. All mod decisions are made just to make the conversation flow. It gets offtopic discussing moderation in the threads and it's usually not fruitful as members only see a fraction of what happens behind the scenes. Posting asking why a post was deleted is offtopic and annoying and risks a ban (temporary or permanent) if you've already had several warnings.

No flouncing and posting that you're leaving. If you want to take a break from tattle do so without announcing it or use the links in the top to delete your account.

No vague baiting posts, like check out X's story. Say what a story contains or attach it. This is often used to try to identify users or promote an account.

No abusive or hateful messages.

No messages that are a privacy concern. Even if an influencer releases private information themselves we can't allow it to be repeated here as we take privacy far more seriously than many influencers do themselves.

Unsavoury comments about children are not allowed. Their parents may broadcast their children's image to make money, but as they are too young to have consented in this unregulated industry we dont allow comments that may upset the children when older.

Reactions: 35
Probably going to get flamed for this. Tell me if I've missed something, and definitely not defending her here, but there seems to be a big obsession on these threads of 'catching her out' and exposing her 'telling lies'.

She's been accused of lying about when the trip was booked. I've watched her stories and although she told us about the trip a few days before she left, she didn't say she'd just booked it. She said Jamie asked her if she wanted a party, but she'd rather go away, so it was all booked. She didn't say when, it could well have been booked for months. I don't see any lies there?

She also never said that it wasn't planned for mum and neice to come out and join, she just didn't say it was. That doesn't mean she's lying, it just means she didn't tell the world in advance.

I also never heard her say they were going for a week originally, what she said was she was going for her birthday, and would be back next week. They went on Wednesday, and she said they'd planned 5nts, so that would have been until Monday, so would have been 'next week' and would have covered her birthday.

I'm by no means a fan, and agree with alot of what's said on this forum about her, but sometimes the attempts to 'expose' her get a bit ridiculous.
I think itā€™s because a lot of what she says and then does is not just black and white. Thereā€™s very (excuse the pun) grey areas in her life she skirts around.

back before Christmas she said they were going away for a week for her birthday on holiday, nowhere fancy and most people would find it very boring but it was perfect for them.

DLP on half term week would of been fully booked, the have an adjoining room but she just happened to get that room and bring her mum and niece out there for her birthday?
Ok she doesnā€™t have to tell her followers everything but she does infact tell them every little detail of her life. She posts herself in the bath for goodness sakes.

the kitchen again is another outright lie.
theres no way that that in 4 days her kitchen was designed, measured and was ready to be fitted. Itā€™s continuity errors that she gets called out, because if she was consistent with what she was saying there would be no back and forth in videos and things would add up to the people who arenā€™t under her spell.

If Iā€™ve worded that right I know what I was trying to put across.

half term hell has started and my house looks like a bomb has hit it already.

Reactions: 20
Very telling that her grid posts donā€™t even get to half a million likes...never mind 3 million. How do her followers not realise? šŸ˜© even her birthday one which is one youā€™d have thought they would all flock too!

Reactions: 13
I think itā€™s because a lot of what she says and then does is not just black and white. Thereā€™s very (excuse the pun) grey areas in her life she skirts around.

back before Christmas she said they were going away for a week for her birthday on holiday, nowhere fancy and most people would find it very boring but it was perfect for them.

DLP on half term week would of been fully booked, the have an adjoining room but she just happened to get that room and bring her mum and niece out there for her birthday?
Ok she doesnā€™t have to tell her followers everything but she does infact tell them every little detail of her life. She posts herself in the bath for goodness sakes.

the kitchen again is another outright lie.
theres no way that that in 4 days her kitchen was designed, measured and was ready to be fitted. Itā€™s continuity errors that she gets called out, because if she was consistent with what she was saying there would be no back and forth in videos and things would add up to the people who arenā€™t under her spell.

If Iā€™ve worded that right I know what I was trying to put across.

half term hell has started and my house looks like a bomb has hit it already.
Itā€™s the lying I really donā€™t get because I donā€™t actually think itā€™d lose her followers to say ā€œyou know what guys, Iā€™ve made some money from my platform so Iā€™m treating myself, my mum and my niece this half term with an expensive holiday to Disneyland Parisā€. I know thereā€™s the risk of seeming unrelatable to her followers, but most are so blind and seem to think she deserves the moon on a stick anyway so why pretend everything is achieved with luck?

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve never commented on her looks Iā€™ve asked about the filters. Never commented on her child.

I have however commented on the fact that she calls people bellends but then chats on about empowering and empathy.

Commented on her causing potential harm to another person.

Moaning about having no bath when sheā€™s in a free hotel.

Called her a bleep. Because sheā€™s so ungrateful.

Oh an I defo did call her dog a tank. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Sorry henners if your reading this and it hurts your feelings.
Her dog a tank šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just off the back of the previous post about the kitchen, I have some issues with it.
Iā€™ve said before that my husband and I run a building a company, for starters it doesnā€™t take 4 people to see if itā€™s viable to knock out a couple of walls. Any decent bricklayer will be able to tell you, heck, even the guys who did her extension would know without even doing tester holes šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Kitchens arenā€™t measured, designed and installed within a week or two. ESPECIALLY when walls are coming out!
Thereā€™s the whole knock out, which on average would take around 2 days (dependant on size), then the surrounding areas would need boarding and plastering. Plaster takes FOREVER to dry, I hate it with a passion (it slows so many of our jobs down). You need a good 3 days for plaster to dry fully. Then that needs white washing. So just based on the knock out, youā€™ve got over a week.
Ive not factored in any water or gas feeds that would need moving (good luck getting any plumber to come and do that straight away). You will need a Sparky to disconnect any electric and move/remove/add sockets/wires, again good lucky getting one to come straight away.

Kitchens take at the very least 3 weeks to make, plus delivery, so weā€™re looking at 4 weeks.
Then the kitchen needs installing, dependant on size and how awkward it is, maybe around 4-5 days.
Youā€™ll need the plumber and sparky to come back to do the final fix (they might come within a day or two now as itā€™s an ongoing job and they will want paying).
Flooring needs to go down at some point, all depending on ifs and buts, some floors will need self levelling. You canā€™t walk on that tit for at least a day. Then decorating: painting, tiling, flooring, skirting and architraves etc. Maybe another 4-5 days.

So what are we up to? 6-7 weeks?

Thatā€™s why I call bullshit on dear olā€™ Soph having her kitchen done in a bastard week!!
Itā€™s unrealistic to ask a builder to come in and get that tit done in a week. Itā€™s impossible!
The amount of people weā€™ve quoted who want a garden just like Mrs Hinch or an extension just like Mrs Hinch is driving me bleeping barmy!!
Now people are going to expect to have a massive kitchen sorted in a week.

Also, we are having our kitchen done too. We are having a wall taken out, floor levelling, the whole shebang.
So I speak from professional and personal experience.

Rant over. šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Is she even a home cleaning account anymore? I'm sure she's trying to go down the instamummy route. Not one home grid post since Christmas and I'm sure that was just to show off the decorations. When did she even last upload a cleaning grid post? Are P&G actually paying her obscene amounts of money for a few 15 second story posts?

Reactions: 14
Honestly hope she books another ā€˜surpriseā€™ 7 days at DLP because when she gets back itā€™ll be all sneak peaks of her amaaazing kitchen before a big grand reveal šŸ˜’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.