Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
TNM has started a petition to try and make it so social media requires ID to set an account up - Grinch would lose all her followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Bit early I know but maybe this time 🤞

New thread suggestion:

Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen but still banging on about Tattlers bitchin’

• Haha

Fish-in-the-Sea

Morning all! Apologies for the absence I've been busy....

A) celebrating my own birthday. No DLP or self indulgent claptrap for lil ole me! 🥳🥂

B) celebrating my sons engagement (which he did do in DLP🤦🏼‍♀️) ❤💍

C) most importantly... my husband is massively suffering with his own mental health, something he has battled with since his early 20s. He's had to take time off work he's so low and has booked a docs appt to get it looked at before it takes him to a darker place. Because of this the Caroline Flack thing really knocked me for 6 last night. Knowing my husband could easily get to this dark place really got to me and we just cuddled up on the sofa last night and watched a film in the dark. All sorts of thoughts going through my head. What if me or our daughter came home and found him. What could I have done that I didnt. Why didnt i see this coming.
Just generally overthinking (silly I know). So I had a bit of phone free time for a few days.

Sorry to hijack the Hinch post but i know we all support each other on here.
Thanks for listening ✌🏼
C xx
My partner went to the darkest of places and I was afraid I would lose him. I did lose the man I fell in love with, for a long time he was a shadow of himself. It's been a long journey but that first time I heard him singing in the kitchen again, I cried, I knew he was coming back. It takes a lot of courage to ask for help, and a lot of strength to keep going til you find the right treatment but please help him keep going and keep going and keep going. And remember it takes a toll on you so make sure you have something to keep you going to. For me it's singing in a choir. My soul is restored every week. I'm here if you need anything xxx

• Heart

Minkeh

Exactly...that is what annoys me, the damage she is doing to young Mums....making them feel insecure and unable to provide adequately for their children and I know....I am not making educated guesses, I have first hand knowledge!
And the comment at the bottom...I love you all...give me strength...3 million strangers??
I’ve felt it too, after recently becoming a step mum to 10 and 7 year old boys who I love as if they were my own, I’ve felt under so much pressure and compared myself to their mum. I’ve been struggling with my mental health, had to take time off work which has resulted in my wages being reduced. I fell into the Hinch trap & was buying the products she was recommending. Thankfully my partner recognised I was struggling & has been an unbelievable support.
The younger one is always asking when we’re going on holiday and how he’d love to go on holiday with me, his dad and brother. We can’t afford it, it’s as simple as that. But what we can afford to give is our time. We bake, play silly games, laugh every day. Those are the memories we want to create for them. And it’s working, they both call me their “other mum” because “they didn’t grow in my tummy, but I love & look after them like a mummy” hearing those words reinforced I’m doing something right, we don’t need to get ourselves into debt to take them to Disney to feel appreciated ❤

I hope you know how much your child(ren) love you, keep behind you, that’s all they need 😘😘

• Heart
I've thought hard today about Caroline Flack and her mental health and a friend who committed suicide in her teens. I've had the soul searching today that my sarcastic humour might now need to be reigned in, and then I remember why I joined here.

It angers me that influencers use this as a pr tactic.

Remember that woman who said her child had a big head, and Mrshinch sent her vile army in. Named and shamed her too her millions and Instagram public. Not all are decent kind folk on social media, many are suffering with mental illnesses, psychopaths, schizophrenia, paranoia, there are labels in mental health that I can't spell, that listen too Hinch and want blood when their leader says deal with it.

Don't feel guilty because she's turned her woe me on this forum tattle life and other gossip forums today.

Look at the cruel vileness this woman, and the proof is on these threads, what she did to a few people who didn't agree with Princess Sophie.

Remember Sophie is a troll herself, calling the kettle black is not far from her own disgraceful behaviour with not just non hinchers, even her fans have been vile towards other hinchers because of this snow white, whiter than white act. (she fitted in well meeting Pinocchio).

Her 30th birthday, I hope this woman learns to treat people with respect and grows the fuck up in her 30s, not do things underhanded.

Hinch is very lucky that people haven't killed for her or had women commit suicide because of her naming and shaming. It works both ways.

Sophie doesn't have anxiety we have all worked out it's a PR stunt, this news fallen into her hands today was perfectly timed for the NOTEbook launch. We said in few threads gone that she did this before her last book came out, she got the public attention with trolls, the feel sorry for her factor.

Wisen the fuck up and stop feeling sorry for her.

Remember the morale high ground here she's a first class bully and she's got millions in the bank, they know good or bad news is golden for them. They are public relations experts. They don't give a shit about any person away from their own 4 grey walls of lies.

Tattle life gives us animosity because of hinch army bullies we were given freedom here to speak our minds, don't lose it because of her typed woe me story.

I don't agree with any person slating a child, my two little girls are my world, they are beautiful to me, might not be to you or hinch but my babies are perfect. I can't look at someone else's babies and see anything but perfection, is that because I'm a mum? Don't know. I came here for answers, I had 4 cupboards full of every cleaning chemical that could make enough atomic bombs to blow up the country now I've given 3/4 of it to family and I still have a double cupboard full. She angers me and winds me up, the swipe ups etc create greed.

Her child melts my heart when he smiles.
Doesn't he you?

Find it incredible that most influencers and celebs don’t understand the impact THEY have themselves on followers from the content they post on social media. Perfect lives, bodies, materialistic things - unachievable aspirations for the majorit. Harm to the general fan/public/follower.

Generally, people in the spot light want to be there. They want the positive attention but also want to know what the negative attention is too. It’s human nature. PR machines are there to control and manage this but there does need to be some consideration of the damage that fame and social media does to people’s mental health, harm to the celeb/influencer.

It works both ways. Is it the fault of the media, the papers, Facebook, Instagram, our species? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think we are mixing many different personalities into single platforms and then wondering where the problem lies...social experiment in itself! In real life you just wouldn’t mix with someone you didn’t like and you probably wouldn’t know or care if someone you didn’t know was gossiping about you in real life either. Social media and the general media makes it much easier to see this and for others to share amongst themselves and or globally which has a much larger impact. But it works both ways and I don’t think we can blame people’s mental health on the comments of strangers without addressing the wider issues that fame/social media in general has on mental health as a whole!
I agree 110%

• Heart
Reactions: 38

sarja81

VIP Member
What's Hinch got to do with Flack anyway 🙄
She claims to be trolled a lot....I’m yet to see anything on her posts, have you seen the vile messages on Caroline’s? That woman was hounded not only by the public but press and celebs!

Worse I’ve seen On hinch is criticism, baby has a big head...my kitchens bigger than yours 😳
Honestly she don’t know how lucky she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sparkelbob

Has anyone heard from her when we’re going home....? I’m getting a bit worried cos I’ve got work tomorrow.... Also, this holiday has been a bit long, was hoping we might have a day trip to actual Paris on one of the day’s? Oh well... 🥺🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bellinibobble

VIP Member
You have Hinch making Caroline's death a way of gaining sympathy for herself. Meanwhile, I've just seen Molly Mae from LI cancelled her launch event for her new PLT collection, and will be donating all profits to Mind charity. Hinch never puts her money where her mouth is with stuff like this..

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
We where talking about Hinch this afternoon and I pray I’m wrong but I said it’s all going to come crashing round her head when she sets her army on the wrong person and something like this happens because of it
ive had depression I’ve had pnd twice I’ve had a breakdown and suffer with ptsd
ask anyone who knows me and theyll all say how happy & smiley I am-they don’t see the dark days when I can’t leave my house,I haven’t washed and all I can do is cry
if the Hinch army turned on me I think I’d try to harm myself-and I know she’d do her best to wriggle out of any blame
I can see her now squealing that she’s not trolled anyone-no love you get your cult to do it for you-and that’s still trolling by default
she needs to back away now while she’s on top of her game not in a year or so when something bad happens
like I say I hope I’m wrong

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

shadyessex33

VIP Member
After all the faux grief last night, looks like our favourite insta-liar is back to business. I can see the list now
Post about tragic loss of life (make it about me) ✔
Show everyone private messages in my cards ✔
Check bank balance ✔

• Haha

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Hinch is lucky the people she's set her army on haven't killed themselves. Must have been very traumatic being set on like that.

jwfn80

Hi everyone, can I ask a question please? Basically, I found tattle after falling down the PS rabbit hole (my instincts jumped in straightaway and this place has confirmed what I felt!). My question is, what kind of things has this Mrs Hinch thread series uncovered? I'm not a particular fan of her, do like Zoflora Tropical though! I think I've never jumped on her bandwagon because I know it's all a fake lifestyle anyway and I read she was in media marketing or something previously. So can you summarise 110 threads for me please!?!
She’s an experienced and capable saleswoman pretending to be a ditsy relatable woman who apparently has no idea how she got here. She’s encouraging vulnerable people to get into more and more debt to achieve her lifestyle while pretending to be their friend. But inconsistencies in her stories have proved time and time again that she is a complete and total liar.

• Heart

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
My first comment here!

I’ve tried to keep up with some feeds and I haven’t a clue if this have ever been mentioned before — but, does anyone remember how Mrs Hinch first come about? Were any of you on the Zoflora page? When she was begging for followers??
Mrs, I don’t know how I got here? I do, you begger.

She couldn’t wait to be a insta queen and now is moaning about the negativity being in the public eye brings 🙄 Zoflora page has since banned insta beggars! (Sorry if this has been spoken about before, there’s so many feeds with so many comments)

• Wow
Reactions: 35

AnotherMrsJones

Ok, so I haven’t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really can’t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ‘influencers’ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ‘nasty’ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ‘woe is me posts’ are providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, who’ve lived through it. It’s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.
My younger brother also took his own life 20 months ago, I couldn't of written this better myself ( I couldn't of put it into words, still can't) 💔

• Sad
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
This has probably been mentioned but while it’s on my mind -

Half the reason places like Tattle exist is because influencers etc are so quick to block and silence people over ANYTHING. By all means if someone contacts you directly to attack your physical appearance, your children, make any level of threat, try to start a vicious and untrue rumour then block them. Report them if you can.

However these people get trigger happy with a block button because of their massive misguided egos. Someone asks a genuine question you don’t want to answer because of how it’ll reflect on your brand? Block. Delete the comment. Someone raises genuine concern about advice or a product you’re pedalling? Block. Delete the comment. Soon you just have a carefully curated comment section of people who are leaving adoring messages for you. The person blocked who wasn’t actually being nasty is like “Hang on a minute...I have a right to discuss this and actually have a few things on my mind regarding the subject. I wonder if there’s any other like minded people online who think these things?” and so they find Tattle.

• Heart

ReadingAlong

Since we are going down memory lane on “how did all this happen?”...

Here is Minky’s origin story for those who missed it. Just one example of how it all came to be. Photos below.

She never gave credit to CleanQueen25, though she did share her account in early days when she was growing her account off the back of more popular ones.

When she was called out for the Minky thing here before her first book came out (which could have had the working title “Lies and Manipulations Explained”...) she included a blurb in her book about how she got the idea from someone else. Yet still didn’t credit CleanQueen25 by name. And imo she only addressed it because the evidence remained on CleanQueen25’s page which she couldn’t scrub clean and delete to save face. Much like the “I’m never changing my kitchen” post that has conveniently disappeared off her own grid.

This is just one small example of how it all came to be. We have since seen other instances of her taking ideas and profiting off them. I would say fair play, but then it’s not is it? Not when you don’t credit your sources. When you brush other people under the rug to market yourself as a cleaning guru.

Her first book seems nothing more than an exercise in damage limitation. At the time before her book came out everyone believed the narrative of her being “just” a hairdresser because she had never mentioned her sales past. Which is fine. Until Tattlers found her LinkedIn profile which painted another entirely different story than the one she was telling/selling. Soon after came the explanation. Anyone else recall the passive-aggressive story saying “So what I was in sales? I’m not hiding anything! It’s all in my book.” 🙄 Why so defensive? I believe that’s when the neck clawing really began.
2FAA5D78-C33D-484E-8094-D69C0720C1C7.jpeg
FB7D7130-61A6-44C1-BD14-92CDDFD73FA8.jpeg
39B3AF97-451C-45C2-9656-3DACB798E705.jpeg

(Editing to add: excerpt photo from one shared on a previous Tattle thread #32 http://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinc...ing-gifts-everyones-tripping.1846/post-268982)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha