Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean

VIP Member
Morning all! Apologies for the absence I've been busy....

A) celebrating my own birthday. No DLP or self indulgent claptrap for lil ole me! 🥳🥂

B) celebrating my sons engagement (which he did do in DLP🤦🏼‍♀️) ❤💍

C) most importantly... my husband is massively suffering with his own mental health, something he has battled with since his early 20s. He's had to take time off work he's so low and has booked a docs appt to get it looked at before it takes him to a darker place. Because of this the Caroline Flack thing really knocked me for 6 last night. Knowing my husband could easily get to this dark place really got to me and we just cuddled up on the sofa last night and watched a film in the dark. All sorts of thoughts going through my head. What if me or our daughter came home and found him. What could I have done that I didnt. Why didnt i see this coming.
Just generally overthinking (silly I know). So I had a bit of phone free time for a few days.

Sorry to hijack the Hinch post but i know we all support each other on here.
Thanks for listening ✌🏼
C xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Isn’t this a weird coincidence 😳

Another Instagrammer shares the same birthday- Gemma from TOMM , just one story and very dignified at that .
A1745EE1-F02B-459D-8CE4-A3E07AE639FC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

bluey

VIP Member
Oh fuck off soph, u seem to forget what u made ur sheep go and do with your, “here’s her account, do with it what u will” comment!!!
She can’t play the sweet little fukin angel now!!!
Omg she’s pissed me off!!

GossipBug

VIP Member
Exactly...that is what annoys me, the damage she is doing to young Mums....making them feel insecure and unable to provide adequately for their children and I know....I am not making educated guesses, I have first hand knowledge!
And the comment at the bottom...I love you all...give me strength...3 million strangers?
But will I go post this on my Instagram account.....NO I WON'T!!
Exactly this. I'm a new mum and I exhausted myself cleaning the house while my baby napped because I felt like I would be a failure if I didn't have a perfectly clean home. To the point that I quietly cried when my baby woke up at 6am because I was so tired from the day before. When what I should have been doing was resting while my baby napped so I'd have the energy to do it all again the next day.

Is that what you wanted Soph? Tired mums crying in the dark morning hours when their baby woke up for the day, because they ran themselves so ragged the day before that they have absolutely nothing left in the tank?

Thankfully along with many, I saw the light. Now when baby naps I sit down, have a nice cup of tea and think "meh, the laundry can wait" Which, for the record, is a full load and not three measly items that I Whoshhhed at 30 to save the planet 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
IF Hinch is so upset by Caroline’s passing then perhaps she’ll NOT post any stories or pics of her 30th tomorrow out of respect and just enjoy the time away with her precious family!!
... Nah don’t think so! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 46

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Whew caught up finally! 😅

100% I think Ma and neice were there all along. Didn’t someone say “Mrs Hinch &co” in a tagged pic on the first day? She also said Dad would have Lardsnomes and then back peddled immediately.
Explains the same outfit for 4 days - all pics from day 1. Also shows why it all looks so boring. They’ve been having a blast but she couldn’t show it!
Couldn’t show the niece or everyone would know she’d bunked her off school before half term so they “magically” arrived on Saturday?! Amazing! Not a cat in hell’s chance they booked extra days at half term.
FUCKING HELL ZOPH WE’RE NOT STUPID!!!!
Personally (and I’ve always said this) I literally couldn’t give a flying fuck what she spends her money on. Kitchen, holiday, what the fuck ever. It’s the constant LIES! I cannot stand it!
It’s not even like she’s good at it. We catch her out every single time.
Finally (sorry - lots to catch up!) Jumping on the tragic death of Caroline Flack for her own gain? Truly the single most sick and twisted move she’s ever made. Disgusting!!
PS Not a single one of you is what she refers to as a “troll”. I’ve felt nothing but love and laughs here 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 46

invisiblegirlie

I read that the girl she outed and set her trolls on the last time has been sectioned and still receives death threats x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Canyoukeepasecret

I just want to say FUCK YOU to every *influencer* who has stuck a post/ story up telling others to be kind, blah blah.... not one of them has a mirror in their mind, not one that I’ve seen has said ‘ I need to be kind’

We can all manipulate, but some of us close not too.
Anyone follow Amyplusbabies? She was the first person way before Hinch to talk about The pink stuff Haha but she is so down to earth and my absolutely fave account! and with all the "be kind" posts.. I'll attach what she wrote...

Attachments

• Heart

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Just sat here thinking about everything over the last few days and it's tipped me over the edge. What a heinous woman. I'm liking so many posts today on here as you've all so eloquently put my thoughts into words. I'm just really cross with how she turned someone's suicide round onto her and then this morning full steam ahead with the birthday celebrations and bullshit. I actually think the thing that tipped me properly over the edge is the all on the board thing. Not even leaving something about Caroline Flack up for 24hrs before removing it to blow more smoke up this narcissistic idiot's arse. She's the fucking troll and bully, setting her army on anyone who dares not agree with her. Stop the world I want to get off. Thank fuck I'm not a brainwashed sheep, such a shame so many are and fall for her act. She's so far removed from reality it's a joke.
I have struggled with my mental health for years and last year I had a breakdown, so this has really hit home for me as I felt suicidal. I have done many times over the years. However, I've realised that sometimes life is just too much for one person to cope with and we need to share the burden. Unfortunately Caroline got into such a dark place she made that decision to end it. I finally reached out for help towards the end of last year and I honestly think it saved me. It's not going to be easy, but I have a support system and I'm trying to be better about asking for help and trying to be kinder to myself. Then there's this jumped up princess crying wolf every five minutes when someone calls her out on yet another lie. Sorry this was so long, just all came out 🤬

• Heart

Tracy2019

Haaa she has blocked me aswell this morning after I told her to get a life stop quoting other ppls quotes and she was nothing but a bully for throwing a insta/Facebook follower to her demon minions to do her dirty work and ridicule someone with vile unnecessary malicious comments while sitting there with the poor me... I don’t know how I got here aye nae bother hen you got where your are with the gulable, silly silly ppl who buy into your swipe ups and bullshit, so Fuk right off and give a wave and a shout out when you’ve came back to reality😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬C.U.N.T

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

super grateful

This!
No-one is allowed an opinion, because it's trolling or hate?!

Yet girls and young women and men are being fed a lie on social media every single day.
They're watching people who spend the day putting on make up and filtering their photos, even though they're not going anywhere.
They're watching people who are highlighting that they should be cleaning and tidying rather than spending time with their babies.
They're watching people who think it's a good thing to be buying excessive cleaning products and tat they don't need.
They're watching people who think to be successful you need to fill your house with matching furniture that you can't dishevel and accessories that mean nothing.

They're watching people who are selling an unachievable lifestyle for most people.
These people who are gifted furniture, fittings, clothing, accessories, cleaning products etc that they don't even have to pay for.
These people are paid to push products, gifted to highlight 'things'.
They're watching people who have 'everything' yet they don't go out to work everyday.
Social media is just full to the brim of accounts that make people feel like they're not good enough, they don't have enough.

They're called influencers for a reason! Yet there is little regulation for them. I just wish all the younger people that are pissing their money and lives away on this senseless trend come to their senses and realise no-one gives a shit if your pillows are chopped and your curtains have toilet rolls in!
So true! I bought my first house - a renovation project - last year and started an Instagram account to find DIY hacks / inspiration etc as I had no clue how to achieve what I wanted. Ended up finding accounts such as Hinch. At first she didn’t bother me but seeing her get everything she wanted for free or so quickly got to me eventually and had me feeling like a failure for not being able to do the same! Waited months to be able to afford the sofa I wanted yet people on Instagram fancy a new one and it arrives the same day for free?! (See other accounts such as thehomethatmademe, allthatspretty, thesuffolknest etc. Infuriating).

It wasn’t until my partner pointed out to me that I work full time as a Nurse, actually leaving the house to do a real job rather than dancing around with a bottle of toilet cleaner. He reminded me it’s normal not to have endless money and tat, be able to buy everything we want and complete a house renovation in a week. He gets so angry when I watch these Instagrammers and I’m starting to see why. “it’s not real life. None of them get up early and go to work. They’re all prancing about on gifted holidays or faffing about taking pictures of their free bedding”.

Yes my house is going to take a long time to complete but I think I’m going to appreciate it so much more because I know we both worked hard for every single thing in it. I’m just glad I had him to help me see sense as I fear without him saying something, I’d still be comparing myself to these idiots and feeling like utter crap.

Sorry, I’ve gone off on a tangent and it’s not v interesting or full of sense 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I hope you get my drift. Just can’t stand these idiots posting about how wonderful their life is all of the time - just wish this whole “Instagram influencer” thing would die down pretty soon, they’re not needed and aren’t exactly adding much to the world. 🤔 None of it is real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Yel

Chatty Member
Wow really KIND that isn’t it soph 🙄
Worth saying this was posted at the same time tulisa was at rock bottom with her legal action over the fake sheikh and had people constantly looking after her as her management thought she was at risk of suicide.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Thing is with hinch is that she sees us as trolls when in fact we aren't. We comment on her content, pull her out on her lies IT'S THAT PART THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE. What she wants is for us to disappear so she can carry on deceiving people

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GossipBug

VIP Member
Is she actually trying to compare herself to Caroline Flack? Soph I'm sorry but you 👏🏻put👏🏻 yourself 👏🏻in👏🏻the👏🏻 public 👏🏻eye!!
Aiming to make yourself famous for doing....basically nothing and then complaining about all the things that fame brings along with it is about the most tasteless things you can do off the back of somebody's tragic suicide.
You started your little Instagram account. You approached Gleam. You wanted all of this. If you didn't want the fame and the "trolls" (I use quotes because having an opinion does not automatically make a person a troll) then you should have turned down Gleam. You should have turned down all the freebies and ads and all the rest. And you should have stopped documenting your baby sons life who's too young to even give consent to have his privacy completely invaded by you, his mother!!.

So stop. Stop trying to make Caroline Flacks death all about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Yel

Chatty Member
Another one using the death for her own gain. It's grim.

She's in no way similar to Caroline, who was a proper celeb and social media was a minor tool in her work. She had alot of demons and didn't end her life over people talking about her kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
She says it’s “mental torture” yet when she gets the chance to go away and have a luxury break with her family she’s continually posting stories on Instagram. Last night sharing pics of herself in the bath and letting her 3M followers know she was going to give Jamie sex.
She’s f@cking deluded as well as being a first class narcissist.

• Haha
"In a world where you can be anything, be kind"

Yes, but I want to also live in a world where influential people are held to account, and bad behaviours go challenged and not ignored. That goes for people like politicians who are paid to represent us, or for celebrities / influencers who have a responsibility as role models.

• Heart