Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I’m ill I cannot talk to anyone about their mental health. I’ll avoid all talk around it. Everyone is different
That’s understandable, but would you ignore them all together or let them know you’re Not well and don’t want to talk? I just think the way she goes about it is rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
:eek: I just cleaned my bathroom then popped into our spare room and was reading through all the threads on the PC - hubby shouted up the stairs to ask what I was doing and OMG I can't believe what I replied :eek: - I shouted back down "am on the computer, won't be long, I just hinched the bathroom" Shoot me now - I thought I was in recovery :mad:
I bet you actually cleaned though. 😁

Reactions: 9
I bet you actually cleaned though. 😁
I did - and I never actually used to use the term "hinched" even when I was one of her sheep, it was just that I'd been reading these threads (so it's everyone else's fault obviously haha!) - but I did actually manage to get the bath, sink and window sills clean despite a distinct lack of zoflora, Dettol spray and minkys in the house. Had to use something old fashioned called effort. Sparkling clean but doesn't smell like an explosion in a perfume factory, still it will have to do. I can always sniff some lenor later ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen some one facebook already has the book early. started reading it and already calling it ‘boring’ - and she’s a ‘hincher’! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Notice how she doesn’t bang on about Lenor anymore or spray everything with it frebreze obviously pay more

Oh Jamie has managed to suddenly get the day off tomorrow so has now decided to stay in the hotel over night. But you made the bed ready for when you get home and it’s a surprise he isn’t going back home?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh Jamie has managed to suddenly get the day off tomorrow so has now decided to stay in the hotel over night. But you made the bed ready for when you get home and it’s a surprise he isn’t going back home?
She can't tell the bleeping truth! Oh Eastenders..like she watchs it regularly. Then is baffled as to wether it's an old episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've ordered my copy from Amazon and eagerly await delivery on Thursday, because then I'll be able to make a verified review and get some of the truth out there amongst all glowing reviews from the arse licking Hinchers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've ordered my copy from Amazon and eagerly await delivery on Thursday, because then I'll be able to make a verified review and get some of the truth out there amongst all glowing reviews from the arse licking Hinchers.
Please post the best bits on here! Share the stupidity with us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would he have been going home anyway? Whether he had the day off or not tomorrow what’s the point of travelling all the way home to stay on ur own when u could just stay with ur wife in a hotel room she has anyway near to work! She’s so full of tit! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would he have been going home anyway? Whether he had the day off or not tomorrow what’s the point of travelling all the way home to stay on ur own when u could just stay with ur wife in a hotel room she has anyway near to work! She’s so full of tit! Lol
Good point

Reactions: 5
I was thinking to do this also! Then return it due to it not being what I expected [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll be at work when she’s on this morning. Gutted really I’m hoping Phil will be ripping her to bits.

I saw the Facebook drama. All the admins on the hinch army page buggered off and created their own group 😂 there’s a bunch of new power hungry admins now

• Haha
I've got one coming too, I just hope reading it won't change me in anyway, I love my little ordinary life Grinchers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll be at work when she’s on this morning. Gutted really I’m hoping Phil will be ripping her to bits.

I saw the Facebook drama. All the admins on the hinch army page buggered off and created their own group 😂 there’s a bunch of new power hungry admins now
Phil and Holly aren’t going to be anything other than courteous to her , she’s a bog standard IG wannabe with a ghost written book of bollocks to publicise, she isn’t worth smarmy Phil getting all Paxman on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She was packing Jamie’s boxers yesterday , well when I say packing I mean spraying them with dettol , bleach , zoflora and a couple of spritz’s of febreeze and lovingly rubbing Lenor tumble dryer sheets where his mini hinch (penis) will be . Surprise visit my arse , I’m sure I saw his best vest on a hanger (grey) (ebayer) swipe up for the link hanging on the bedroom door in the reflection of those fugly tin foil clock digits 🙄 hope he gets in the right lift that hotel looks like it’s got right tricky ones

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Phil and Holly aren’t going to be anything other than courteous to her , she’s a bog standard IG wannabe with a ghost written book of bollocks to publicise, she isn’t worth smarmy Phil going all Paxman over.

Imagine Paxman interviewing her though 😂

It would be interesting to have a live phone in with her

Reactions: 2
She was packing Jamie’s boxers yesterday , well when I say packing I mean spraying them with dettol , bleach , zoflora and a couple of spritz’s of febreeze and lovingly rubbing Lenor tumble dryer sheets where his mini hinch (penis) will be . Surprise visit my arse , I’m sure I saw his best vest on a hanger (grey) (ebayer) swipe up for the link hanging on the bedroom door in the reflection of those fugly tin foil clock digits 🙄 hope he gets in the right lift that hotel looks like it’s got right tricky ones
[/QUOTE]
This has made my day!😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.