Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love them to do a live Q&A on this morning tomorrow with her and watch her out on the spot with people phoning in 🤞🏻

Reactions: 10
Nobel peace prize please. Let's solve world peace. Send the world leaders a bottle of lavender zoflora they will all be so chilled out, problem solved!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she in London? I would assume Jamie would be staying with her if she is when he finishes work

So let me understand this. The great leader told the minions to pre-order the book, presumably so they could be guaranteed to get it (because it would obviously sell out on day one 🤣) and get it first. Then, all the people who aren’t arsed about her have seen piles of the book for sale today when they been doing their shop - and the die hards won’t get theirs for a few more days. Is this right? Pmsl 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope anyone desperate enough to see what her book's about does it via a free trial on Audible, so they aren't contributing to her unwarranted ever growing bank account.

I wonder if Gleam/Penguin will be policing the Amazon reviews? Great little place to advertise Hinch tattle threads 😆

Reactions: 17
One would think they would have had to ask permission to use Meghan Markle's name in an advertising strapline :unsure:
I don’t know about permission, but I’m sure the royal family are delighted about being dragged into the marketing for some charver Instagram cleaning account’s crappy book 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope anyone desperate enough to see what her book's about does it via a free trial on Audible, so they aren't contributing to her unwarranted ever growing bank account.

I wonder if Gleam/Penguin will be policing the Amazon reviews? Great little place to advertise Hinch tattle threads 😆
Also tempted to put a little paper slip into each book....find out more cleaning tips at https://tattle.life 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See my thing is if she did suffer with anxiety wouldn’t she talk with people who reach out to her? Not block them or ignore them? There have been women in some serious situations and she blocks them. That’s not what I or anyone I know would do that truly suffers. I, myself would talk to them and comfort them and let them know they’re not alone, not be a snidey witch. Maybe if she didn’t do that her anxiety issue wouldn’t be hard to believe. All in all I think she’s fake as duck.
When I’m ill I cannot talk to anyone about their mental health. I’ll avoid all talk around it. Everyone is different

Reactions: 1
:eek: I just cleaned my bathroom then popped into our spare room and was reading through all the threads on the PC - hubby shouted up the stairs to ask what I was doing and OMG I can't believe what I replied :eek: - I shouted back down "am on the computer, won't be long, I just hinched the bathroom" Shoot me now - I thought I was in recovery :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.