Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen it and now can’t unsee it.
Eeuuuugh.

Reactions: 2
A part of me was ever so slightly warming to them a few days ago with Ronnie's gorgeous smiles and no Gretel / swipe ups etc and this just reminds that you what a massive lying cockwomble she is.

Reactions: 15
How lucky is she booking the last spaces. Some people have all the luck eh?! Lying turd

Reactions: 9
A part of me was ever so slightly warming to them a few days ago with Ronnie's gorgeous smiles and no Gretel / swipe ups etc and this just reminds that you what a massive lying cockwomble she is.
Same here! Just been punched in the face as a wake up call with her latest BS

Reactions: 7
So she told us before she went that she was going for 7 days but now she's saying they were only meant to be there for 5 days.... Contradiction much?!?
I’m genuinely confused how people aren’t going to pick up on this?! she made such a huge deal of saying “when I’m back I’ll be 30” so how can people not realise she is a complete liar

Yes please...I have never seen any photos outside Instagram but I have looked at the wedding venue and photos and that is clearly staged....I would imagine in return for something gifted?

I’m genuinely confused how people aren’t going to pick up on this?! she made such a huge deal of saying “when I’m back I’ll be 30” so how can people not realise she is a complete liar
Their heads are so far up her arse they can’t even hear her if this isn’t her downfall then nothing will be.

Reactions: 5
Eurostar wouldn’t allow her to just change her dates either. They get really funny about things like that. When my partner was ill last year and couldn’t go they wanted an extra £300 to change his name to my friends name

Eurostar wouldn’t allow her to just change her dates either. They get really funny about things like that. When my partner was ill last year and couldn’t go they wanted an extra £300 to change his name to my friends name
That’s so true. Unless she booked a flexible ticket but I think that just allows you to cancel rather than change. If she cancelled and got a whole new ticket she probably paid double the price

Change of subject but Caroline flack has killed herself....wonder if soph knows yet!
Cue a story about being kind, trolls....

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know what she’s getting out of this lie. If she’d said from the start they were coming for the weekend everyone would have said that was a lovely idea. I just don’t understand the lies?

Reactions: 6
Hi and welcome..
I too know nothing about the gambling so would love to hear from others?
He has finished working, I would imagine because they are making enough with what she is doing?Not sure the kitchen is completed or being completed but is the centre of many lies!

Bloody hell she's so unbelievablely predictable! It's all that Disney magic that made it happen.... Of course it didn't Sophie! Lying all along No wonder Ronnie had to have a photo with pinnochio probably reminds him of his mum!!

New thread suggestion...
Mrs Hinch your lies aint strong, we knew your ma and niece were coming all along.

Reactions: 29
Why do people fall for her lies? Happened to be able to book an extra couple days not only for her family but for an extra two people during half term?! People called that a few days ago. So transparent soph!

Well the gambling thing was said by someone on tattle who posted for an evening saying they were a friend of an ex friend and knew the family etc, but they disappeared so may of been false info!!

His on a career break aka living off wifey!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.