Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she leaving herself so open to ridicule?🤣
According to Soph she lives in a tiny fairyland that is Maldon and the picture of her sitting with Geppeto-so many jokes to be made?!
She must be posting things like this on purpose ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe they went to Maldives in early December as she had put her xmas tree up early. Ronnie was born in June so yes she would've been around 3 months pregnant
View attachment 84193
Heavens...I am more astounded that people really need to watch stories on "how to put up a Christmas tree?"🙄
When we were young my Mum used to let us put up the tree...it was all part of the excitement....we would have been around six years old!
It really does beggar belief!!

According to Soph she lives in a tiny fairyland that is Maldon and the picture of her sitting with Geppeto-so many jokes to be made?!
She is stirring the pot...?

The reason will be to get as many nasty comments as possible, then she can say "look at the TROLLS picking on me again, why do they have to hurt 'little ole me" like this all I am doing is sharing my holiday snaps with ALL my family!!"
And then we look wrong and nasty and jealous and people keep following her because she is kind and trustworthy? 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
Heavens...I am more astounded that people really need to watch stories on "how to put up a Christmas tree?"🙄
When we were young my Mum used to let us put up the tree...it was all part of the excitement....we would have been around six years old!
It really does beggar belief!!
We had real candles on our tree that we lit! They sat in little metal clip on holders and I loved them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know she’d never do this, but I wish she’d stay off IG while on holiday. Just enjoy the time with her family and post a story when she’s home with the highlights from her trip. This constant “it’s so magical, it’s like a fairytale” it’s Disney what does she expect 🤦🏻‍♀️ However it is lovely to see Ronnie living his best life, he’s such a cute little pudding, I hope he gets out from behind the sofa once they’re back home, the poor little guy. ATB Soph

Reactions: 12
I'm new to this wonderful tattle life, started on the ps threads and drifted over here to see what the fuss is about regarding Mrs Hinch.
Wooooooow guyyyzzz, you've really opened my eyes. I did a quick scan on her insta and wanted to poke myself in the eye with a frozen chip. My 19 month old tit is more interesting to look at.
What happened to her eyebrows? Has she had a upper eye lift or summit coz her brows be tryna escape her forehead they so high.
I've watched that vid of her in previous threads, that's not someone suffering from crippling anxiety lol she can talk the talk like a sales pro.
Ronnie is a absolute dumpling 😍 but I feel sorry for him growing up in such a boring grey existence just stunting for the gram.
Oh and her bloke makes my gaydar hum 🧐 wouldn't be surprised if years down the line we hear a gay or bi whispers.
The thing that boils my piss the most about this self centred, self involved, over inflated walking ego is that she has been made a celebrity for using cleaning products and methods that have been around for years!!
Like years and years old, ask your grandparents lol yet her adoring sheep think shes some cleaning god 🙄🥴
Nah gtfoh withthat bs.
Yes, hello and welcome....once you are here you wont go back!! 😁😁

Reactions: 10
Think she’s putting two fingers up to us? 😆

Reactions: 7
Early thread suggestion: Hinches laughing all the way to the bank, bet she can't wait to give her new kitchen tap a w@nk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And now she is making a point of going on the rides 😴

After we pulled her up on just going round the feckin shops

Oh my goodness ffs I can only apologise posting the cost of my kitchen how bloody crass can you get. Those 3 brandy alexander cocktails on top of some champers for valentines (guilt trip my husband forgot and went to the co-op - we've been married 46 years I was actually joking but he took it on board) I digress. So I'm putting my hungover hands up and apologising we spend a lot of time slating the grinch for showing off then I look to have done it.

But is anyone else sick of disney now?
YES! I honestly couldn’t think of anywhere worse. I have never had the desire to go to Disney and even less so now! 🤮

Come on Soph we know you read Tattle so tell us what is the update with your new kitchen???? You know the one you love so much that you would never change.......or has Brad legged it with your dosh

• Haha
Yesterday I wasn't really annoyed by Grinch. Forward 24 hours and she's in the bath with that bloody old woman filter on and my hackles are back up! Sophie no one cares about your sex life! You can't even keep something so personal off Instagram! Jesus Christ woman! Is there no end to the need for followers? 😠

Reactions: 12
I'm new to this wonderful tattle life, started on the ps threads and drifted over here to see what the fuss is about regarding Mrs Hinch.
Wooooooow guyyyzzz, you've really opened my eyes. I did a quick scan on her insta and wanted to poke myself in the eye with a frozen chip. My 19 month old tit is more interesting to look at.
What happened to her eyebrows? Has she had a upper eye lift or summit coz her brows be tryna escape her forehead they so high.
I've watched that vid of her in previous threads, that's not someone suffering from crippling anxiety lol she can talk the talk like a sales pro.
Ronnie is a absolute dumpling 😍 but I feel sorry for him growing up in such a boring grey existence just stunting for the gram.
Oh and her bloke makes my gaydar hum 🧐 wouldn't be surprised if years down the line we hear a gay or bi whispers.
The thing that boils my piss the most about this self centred, self involved, over inflated walking ego is that she has been made a celebrity for using cleaning products and methods that have been around for years!!
Like years and years old, ask your grandparents lol yet her adoring sheep think shes some cleaning god 🙄🥴
Nah gtfoh withthat bs.
😂 welcome to the wonderful world of Tattle. It's a great place! Xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.