Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t give a hoot about Mr and Mrs Moneygrabber but how flaming cute is Ronnie 😍 he looks so happy to be out and about, exploring. Reminds me so much of my boy at that age and makes me sad that she had to go all the way to DLP to make him that happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I couldn’t give a hoot about Mr and Mrs Moneygrabber but how flaming cute is Ronnie 😍 he looks so happy to be out and about, exploring. Reminds me so much of my boy at that age and makes me sad that she had to go all the way to DLP to make him that happy!
The saddest thing of all is that he's going back to life behind the sofa

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ugh I hadn’t even thought of that 😔 I really hope she takes something away from this. Just for once!
If she takes anything away from her trip (and stalking tattle) I hope it's that she needs to interact with Rrrronieblessums more and not just screeching in his face, waving too many toys in his face and getting him all wound up when he should be getting ready for bed. And give him real food!! Stop with the pouches when you're at home day and have the time to make him proper food.

It would be nice if she'd learn to stop being such a liar and manipulator as well but hey ho, small steps 😆

Reactions: 14
I read something today, it was on an article from 2016. Stacey said how much she loved Disney and wants a Disney inspired wedding with Joe. Maybe that’s the trip to Orlando Hinchy wants to do later on 😂🤣
Good Lord.....she's become a follower herself 😉

Reactions: 3
I can't cope with the boring stories on DLP any longer. Can someone tag me if any thing exciting happens please 😁

G lux home has removed all pictures of Hinch and Ronnie..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm new to this wonderful tattle life, started on the ps threads and drifted over here to see what the fuss is about regarding Mrs Hinch.
Wooooooow guyyyzzz, you've really opened my eyes. I did a quick scan on her insta and wanted to poke myself in the eye with a frozen chip. My 19 month old tit is more interesting to look at.
What happened to her eyebrows? Has she had a upper eye lift or summit coz her brows be tryna escape her forehead they so high.
I've watched that vid of her in previous threads, that's not someone suffering from crippling anxiety lol she can talk the talk like a sales pro.
Ronnie is a absolute dumpling 😍 but I feel sorry for him growing up in such a boring grey existence just stunting for the gram.
Oh and her bloke makes my gaydar hum 🧐 wouldn't be surprised if years down the line we hear a gay or bi whispers.
The thing that boils my piss the most about this self centred, self involved, over inflated walking ego is that she has been made a celebrity for using cleaning products and methods that have been around for years!!
Like years and years old, ask your grandparents lol yet her adoring sheep think shes some cleaning god 🙄🥴
Nah gtfoh withthat bs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
FFS my £50K kitchen ordered in September 2019 is still not in place, the latest reason is the in counter extractor we specified is out of stock - yep we believe that its £3+ so everyone is buying it. Steady I am 66 we were both born on council estates and we both are only too aware of where we came from and both have best friends now from when we were kids, if they have problems with us they don't say. We both just lucked out and worked hard, no kids sadly and we spend out money wisely.
Oh my goodness ffs I can only apologise posting the cost of my kitchen how bloody crass can you get. Those 3 brandy alexander cocktails on top of some champers for valentines (guilt trip my husband forgot and went to the co-op - we've been married 46 years I was actually joking but he took it on board) I digress. So I'm putting my hungover hands up and apologising we spend a lot of time slating the grinch for showing off then I look to have done it.

But is anyone else sick of disney now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my goodness ffs I can only apologise posting the cost of my kitchen how bloody crass can you get. Those 3 brandy alexander cocktails on top of some champers for valentines (guilt trip my husband forgot and went to the co-op - we've been married 46 years I was actually joking but he took it on board) I digress. So I'm putting my hungover hands up and apologising we spend a lot of time slating the grinch for showing off then I look to have done it.

But is anyone else sick of disney now?
Kitchen extensions are so stressful
I would never leave it on the hands of builders
Sophie’s such a princess she has to leave the town of Malden every time her house is renovated

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soph,it's Jamie and I,not me and Jamie.
I guess you can't resist coming first?

Reactions: 11
The size on Ronnie on that grid post, he looks about a year old. Jesus she must chuck the food at him.
That will be the pouches....I remember years ago a health visitor telling me if you feed preserved food they will gain very quickly...I am not against the odd one for days out ect...but if you feed day in day out it has consequences.
I know two parents who did this, one had a five year old who would only eat honey sandwiches for every meal ( because they are sweet) and one who wouldn't eat any vegetables because they were "sour" 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
OK I stayed quiet cause I thought yes she's having a nice time.
Shes annoying me now, "isn't it magical" "I feel like I'm in a little fairy land" yes you are you stupid woman. It's flipping disney land, if it wasn't magical it would be pretty crap. Its like she doesn't understand the whole concept. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That will be the pouches....I remember years ago a health visitor telling me if you feed preserved food they will gain very quickly...I am not against the odd one for days out ect...but if you feed day in day out it has consequences.
I know two parents who did this, one had a five year old who would only eat honey sandwiches for every meal ( because they are sweet) and one who wouldn't eat any vegetables because they were "sour" 😬
Unfortunately he's going to out pork lardsnomes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.