Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she? I missed that!
She claimed to of paid for a ladies shopping as she didn’t have enough at the till, then hinch came across the woman slagging her off on Comments if remember rightly! 🙄

I’m thinking he had some sort of tights/ leggings on under the tracksuit and they stripped him off on the train.
Maybe the crying was cod of an explosive poo and that would explain hinch tucking her joggers into her boots 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The word anxiety is banded around now. I work in the heath sector and the amount of people who think that anxiety is a bad thing over normal things that you would get anxious over is crazy. It’s like we are constantly fighting our emotions so we hate feeling stressed, anxious and low and when we are happy we feel guilty for feeling happy!!! It’s perfectly fine to have emotions as we are emotional beings but they way she bands thie term anxiety around is so unhealthy And she is not a anxious person at all In a debilities way. I also hate how she is a ‘mental health advocate’ and helps people with mental health issues. Yeah behavioural activation is good and helping people to activate their lives and keep busy is good. But also a lot of people compare theimself to her which leads to them feeling despair as they cannot afford the things she has and is gifted!!! But she doesn’t care as long as the money keeps rolling in. 😡😡
Just wanted to say THANK YOU. I have had mental health problems (I was hospitalised last year) and that period I had real anxiety, not being worried about normal things, but panicking about stupid stuff all day.
I think anxiety is like the flu. Many people say they have the flu when really it's a cold, but if you've ever had the flu you know the difference. Many people are anxious but not everyone has anxiety. (I'm not saying people lie, a lot of people do have anxiety it just annoys me at times when people can't see the difference)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How are we on a new thread already!!!! I'm gonna have to palm my nearly 7 month old off tomorrow so I can keep up lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone teach Hinch there is a massive difference between having anxiety and feeling anxious

Please and thank you!
I did last year and got blocked lol. I was only being nice and helpful and tried to explain that her anxiety was not what normal people might feel anxious about as she was twittering on about something like getting a table or something crap like that and the bint blocked me. 🤣😂🤣 she can not handle any form of criticism or feedback that she does not want to hear and this is why she is a hopeless cause who creates drama along the way. She is histrionic and will never listen apart from when she reads tattle where she will do things to prove a point. Quite fascinating and sad at the same time. Her thinking is in black and white hence the reason she lives in a grey world as she does not have to think to outside the box. I do look at her as a social experiment now as it is like watching a little Nat type thing trying to take over the world 🤣😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she? I missed that!
Yeah, hinchy wanted to insta a good deed so probably insisted on paying for some random’s shopping who was perfectly happy to pay herself, then the woman apparently wrote something along the lines of ‘don’t like her but at least I got some free shopping’ on an article and hinch saw and it was tHe WoRsT tHinG tO HaPpEn tO aNyOne EvErRRr HoW uNgRAtEfuL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to say THANK YOU. I have had mental health problems (I was hospitalised last year) and that period I had real anxiety, not being worried about normal things, but panicking about stupid stuff all day.
I think anxiety is like the flu. Many people say they have the flu when really it's a cold, but if you've ever had the flu you know the difference. Many people are anxious but not everyone has anxiety. (I'm not saying people lie, a lot of people do have anxiety it just annoys me at times when people can't see the difference)
Awww hun that is awful. Anxiety is horrible and unless you have suffered or experienced it nobody can explain how it feels or affects you. But it is debilitating and it has such an impact on people’s lives and relationships. And this is what annoys me as the grinch would not know what anxiety was if it was to slap her in the face. Hope you are in a better place now 😊

Reactions: 9
I get this. My first dealings with anxiety was through a friend. Seeing her have a full on attack was eye opening. She could hardly breathe, she was completely irrational and out of control. It was scary to watch. She suffered terribly. She kept it together for most people on the surface but I saw her inner turmoil through the constant texts, phone calls, emails, conversations.

I’m an anxious person and worry a lot but I don’t suffer from ‘anxiety’ on a daily basis. I have had what I consider to be real anxiety attacks five times that absolutely floored me. And they each had specific triggers. They lasted 2-4 weeks. But in between that I don’t think it’s anything more than daily worries. Compared to those 5 times, these worries are nothing at all and completely manageable. I have nothing but respect for people that suffer from it on a daily basis and still carry on.

Her smile is like some weird grimace. I guess when you’re that fake though it’s hard to remember what a real smile is
I'm no expert but I thought her mouth was downturned due to the filler in her cheeks? Really sad that she's not even 30 and had a load of crap pumped in.

Reactions: 7
I’m actually glad she hasn’t bombarded her stories with picture of the day. Let’s hope shes actually enjoying herself and enjoying watching Ronnie. I always say collect memories not things and she so obsessed with collecting things that she’s gonna miss out on these precious memories with Ronnie. I know she wants to bring all her hinchers on this trip 🙄🙄 but hopefully she can actually put her phone away and focus on her family for the next week. Her barmy army will survive with out their queen for a little bit.

Reactions: 15
Someone posted this on a Disney forum
I’m sure the security is a correlation with regards to instances like terrorist attacks that are most likely to happen at huge tourist attractions and have happened multiple times in that city recently and a lot less to do with a bleeping chav from Essex that buys followers on Instagram 😂 I bet she’s loving people thinking security were surrounding HER when she just happened to be in a place there’s a ton of security. 🥱 How dim are these people

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get this. My first dealings with anxiety was through a friend. Seeing her have a full on attack was eye opening. She could hardly breathe, she was completely irrational and out of control. It was scary to watch. She suffered terribly. She kept it together for most people on the surface but I saw her inner turmoil through the constant texts, phone calls, emails, conversations.

I’m an anxious person and worry a lot but I don’t suffer from ‘anxiety’ on a daily basis. I have had what I consider to be real anxiety attacks five times that absolutely floored me. And they each had specific triggers. They lasted 2-4 weeks. But in between that I don’t think it’s anything more than daily worries. Compared to those 5 times, these worries are nothing at all and completely manageable. I have nothing but respect for people that suffer from it on a daily basis and still carry on.
Well let’s just say the grinches worries are nothing like what ‘normal’ people worry about!! And this is what boils my piss. If I had people calling me out left, right and centre I would be off like a shot but she keeps going and going impacting on so many peoples lives in a way she will never know. She causes more destruction than she will ever know on her ‘following‘ but it’s their choice at the end of the day. My belief is I can only change my own behaviour and I can’t change anyone else’s and if the hinch army wish to follow her then it’s their choice. Let them duck up their washing machines by putting dishwasher tablets in or dip their tampax in zoflora If that is what appeases their anxiety!! i Really wish it was that simple but its not 😢

Reactions: 11
The word anxiety is banded around now. I work in the heath sector and the amount of people who think that anxiety is a bad thing over normal things that you would get anxious over is crazy. It’s like we are constantly fighting our emotions so we hate feeling stressed, anxious and low and when we are happy we feel guilty for feeling happy!!! It’s perfectly fine to have emotions as we are emotional beings but they way she bands thie term anxiety around is so unhealthy And she is not a anxious person at all In a debilities way. I also hate how she is a ‘mental health advocate’ and helps people with mental health issues. Yeah behavioural activation is good and helping people to activate their lives and keep busy is good. But also a lot of people compare theimself to her which leads to them feeling despair as they cannot afford the things she has and is gifted!!! But she doesn’t care as long as the money keeps rolling in. 😡😡
Awww hun that is awful. Anxiety is horrible and unless you have suffered or experienced it nobody can explain how it feels or affects you. But it is debilitating and it has such an impact on people’s lives and relationships. And this is what annoys me as the grinch would not know what anxiety was if it was to slap her in the face. Hope you are in a better place now 😊
Anxiety is awful and she makes a mockery by saying she has it...anxiety changes your whole day, you have trouble getting up, you panic when the morning post arrives, you check the garden to make sure there are no neighbour's before hanging your washing out...you put off that important phone call, you force yourself to go shopping then go in one shop and rush home....you do not arrange a new kitchen (and spend 4 hours with Brad) then pack up most of your house and go on holiday to one of the busiest places there is and on immediate arrival find strangers to take a photo with and then show it to 3 million people??? 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Anxiety is awful and she makes a mockery by saying she has it...anxiety changes your whole day, you have trouble getting up, you panic when the morning post arrives, you check the garden to make sure there are no neighbour's before hanging your washing out...you put off that important phone call, you force yourself to go shopping then go in one shop and rush home....you do not arrange a new kitchen (and spend 4 hours with Brad) then pack up most of your house and go on holiday to one of the busiest places there is and on immediate arrival find strangers to take a photo with and then show it to 3 million people??? 😡
No you don’t and that is why she is not someone you can relate to. I always say you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and especially on social media you will only see what people want you to see!! She might be having meltdowns behind the camera but I seriously doubt it. Don’t buy in to the hype or believe the shite that she comes out with. Just remember you are still here and badass at what you are doing. 😊

What is this woman's problem - a hotel between Essex and St Pancras??? My 83 year old mother flew Belfast to Manchester then train to Sheffield for a night's sleep. Then train to London then eurostar to Paris . Hinch is an attention seeking, melodramatic witch.

And why take a less than one year old to Disney.. as if she's going to go on the rides with her "anxiety"

She's can afford a luxury family break and do one story a day to keep the idiots happy . It's All about her self and the fuckin gram. Exactly like the little break when the extension was built. I hope it fuckin pisses rain on them in Disney

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.