Mrs Hinch #107 She is a puppet not gonna lie, Tattle says jump Hinch asks how high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus if you had so much anxiety why would you go to Disneyland during half term knowing it’s gonna be chocoablock with people and when your ego is as big as hers and she thinks all the paps are gonna be following her wouldn’t the thought of that cripple you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder if the “& co” are representatives from OK magazine? They frequently take Z listers to Disney Paris for photo shoots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder if the “& co” are representatives from OK magazine? They frequently take Z listers to Disney Paris for photo shoots.
I was going to shout it the other day x
Maybe for a 3 million celebration/influencer type gush shite xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm catching up on the thread but all I can picture is *DLP, Feb 14th, Onslow holding RonnieBlessimHasFootz, Sophlora embracing a baby bump, caption on pic "I just can't believe it guys, I DON'T KNOW how it happened but 2020 a new Hinch member #blessed"*
Blesshimhasfootz🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Plus if you had so much anxiety why would you go to Disneyland during half term knowing it’s gonna be chocoablock with people and when your ego is as big as hers and she thinks all the paps are gonna be following her wouldn’t the thought of that cripple you?!
Because it's got to fit in with the kitchen fitters , she can't be expected to live in a mess ...

Reactions: 3

Could be .. maybe she will be surprised by her friends and family joining her out there, maybe Henry will be whisked out dressed as Donald Duck you know how she loves her "other son"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could be .. maybe she will be surprised by her friends and family joining her out there, maybe Henry will be whisked out dressed as Donald Duck you know how she loves her "other son"
Full page spread of handsnomes with his lipstick out 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There has got to be more people with them, how would they manage with all their suitcases as im sure Soph doesn't travel light plus with Ronnie's buggy too.
Would make more sense driving over there..

Reactions: 5
Can’t imagine her having much fun. Over crowded cold windy Disney looking after a baby whilst dealing with anxiety (I do think she suffers some anxiety which is why she does nothing alone and always has her safe person) I think she’s babied by her mum so hadn’t ever dealt with issues directly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.