Mrs Hinch #107 She is a puppet not gonna lie, Tattle says jump Hinch asks how high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm predicting Disney Land, lots of stories with Disney music over the top, her saying "omg guys I really want a dress like - insert Disney princess of choice here - but little old me wouldn't have anywhere to go in a fancy dress like that, just hinch castle" pictures of her and Ronnie with micky mouse ears.... Lots more predictable tat

Reactions: 15
I LOVE the unhealthy obsession with where she might be going on here......! It’s driving everyone crazy, she must be loving it!!
Also - going to throw in a curveball, don’t know if anyone has suggested it but what about somewhere like Lapland? Can you still do that sort of trip in February? She does like Christmas...... 🤷🏼‍♀️

keeping up with this thread is a full time job, y’all put in more work than Hinch, I don’t know how you manage it. Do you have jobs ??? Kids???
No, and no.... 😂

Reactions: 12
keeping up with this thread is a full time job, y’all put in more work than Hinch, I don’t know how you manage it. Do you have jobs ??? Kids???
I am unable to work at the moment due to a condition that’s left me disabled. I have an 11 year old too. I can’t even keep up with the threads. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Theres flights to orlando tho so might be off to disneyworld instead of land. Cmon now she isnt gunna go to cheap old disney land when she can make her sheep all wanna go Disney world 🙄

Reactions: 8
AND it makes no difference who we are or what we do!!
We could be sitting behind a shop counter waiting for customers, we could be a paramedic on their break, a mum breastfeeding...waiting for a bus/train takes seconds to post....

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My money is on Orlando AND Disney world! Tough she said they will be away for a week, dunno will that be enough time for it.

Reactions: 6
We could be sitting behind a shop counter waiting for customers, we could be a paramedic on their break, a mum breastfeeding...waiting for a bus/train takes seconds to post....
Or hiding in a disabled toilet on nights looking on your phone to avoid “that” patient who keeps bloody ringing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My money is on Orlando AND Disney world! Tough she said they will be away for a week, dunno will that be enough time for it.
Shell go for a week, come home, say how its not long enough and in 6 months virgin will have gifted her and the family a 3 week holiday to orlando

Reactions: 13
A lot of people in the Orlando facebook groups seem to go for a week. Personally I don't get it as by the time you've adjusted to time difference & temp it's time to go home again.

Reactions: 11
Paramedic here 22 minute countdown until home time 🤫🤫🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow you guys move too quick. That last thread wasn't even open 24 hours 😂

Wow you guys move too quick. That last thread wasn't even open 24 hours 😂

• Haha
I can’t remember exactly when I started following Mrs Hinch but she had 2M followers and I stumbled across her profile so had a look to see why she had so many. Nothing on her grid really made me understand why she had so many followers so I looked for her on YouTube or other places to see if she was “famous” elsewhere. Couldn’t find anything much so out of curiosity continued following her to see why she was so popular. I quickly realised that her house had the exact same layout as mine (although mine is smaller the layout was identical) so I thought oh she’s relatable. Sadly I bought things from her swipe up (some I genuinely liked, some ended up useless). I never bought her books though. Anyway, my point is that her house is entirely different now. Looks nothing like my previously identical layout. She really should have just moved. She is not even slightly relatable. Basically built a second house on hers while there’s only three of them (four if you count the dog...). Whereas there’s five of us in my house. And I couldn’t really afford the tit I bought with her influence. Basically I feel like a bloody idiot for ever being taken in by her.
This is exactly what we have been saying, this has happened to a lot of people and will happen to even more? Her success was built on being the girl next door and her then genuine approach...that's all gone and been replaced with sales talk which is who she really is?
Your not an idiot...these people are professional, people like her have been conning people for years and 'taking them in" 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.