Mrs Hinch #107 She is a puppet not gonna lie, Tattle says jump Hinch asks how high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. I'm calling first class flight to NY... Just waiting for the post with the air stewards being 'hinchers' and posing for photos!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
There are flights from Gatwick to Paris Charles de Gaul at 21.25 tonight and 7.40 tomorrow morning. Nothing to New York. If that is the airport hotel at Gatwick it looks like it's a trip to Disney

Reactions: 14
I’m still saying somewhere hot! If she’s taken that poor baby to NYC she is a bigger dick than I give her credit for!
I would never take my kids to NYC. Till there at lest 13. And this time of year it's absolutely freezing cold 🥶. (Went this time last year)
Wouldnt even take them if we got the trip free.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is also Emirates flights to Dubai from Gatwick also in the morning thats what my money is on 😂😂

Reactions: 16
There are flights from Gatwick to Paris Charles de Gaul at 21.25 tonight and 7.40 tomorrow morning. Nothing to New York. If that is the airport hotel at Gatwick it looks like it's a trip to Disney
3 flights to ny from Lhr though

Reactions: 2
We
I would never take my kids to NYC. Till there at lest 13. And this time of year it's absolutely freezing cold 🥶. (Went this time last year)
Wouldnt even take them if we got the trip free.
We went, it was a nightmare. I cried. I'll never go back.

Reactions: 2
I keep thinking Disney but why can't Jamie drive over via Eurostar.
I think as its Ronnie's 1st time abroad may be a good idea to go somewhere that is only a few hours on a plane rather than New York or Dubai. Paris is only an hour away and that would make sense.
We shall see in the morning 🤔

Reactions: 8
She is only keeping people guessing for content purposes. What the big secret is I don't know nor do I care. She knows what she is up to. Actual famous celebs tell people where they are off to. She's a moron 😡

Reactions: 30
I’m calling DisneyLand with a grid post of them all in front of the castle with the caption “dreams really do come true guyzzzzzzz”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I dont understand why anyone would think it's too cold in New York or it isnt for babies or children. Children do live there and visit from all over the world from newborn right through. If you think it's too cold for your children then you've not chosen the right clothing for them.
What do kids do in Sweden/norway/canada/Russia etc do? Stay inside until they are 18?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.