Mrs Hinch #107 She is a puppet not gonna lie, Tattle says jump Hinch asks how high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg my first thread title you guys! 💕💕💕 Never thought it would happen, you are all way more witty and funny than me. Just goes to show dreams can come true! 🥴

Right, back to business. Someone in the last thread mentioned that Hinch was buying kitchen stuff on eBay on Jan 18. I agree that it may well have been in the works back then. Tattle archives tell me she was quieter than usual, as we all were playing “never have I ever - Hinch edition” 😂 Remember that? Thread 92. Making me emosh guys, we were so cyuuute back then #blessus 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Although Disney Land is for kids it’s a lot for his size!
I think New York but seeing mickey made Disney more obvious.

I keep thinking Disney but why can't Jamie drive over via Eurostar.
I think as its Ronnie's 1st time abroad may be a good idea to go somewhere that is only a few hours on a plane rather than New York or Dubai. Paris is only an hour away and that would make sense.
We shall see in the morning 🤔
Yes she hasn’t mentioned her fear of the flight so must be a short flight!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone really wish an anonymous builder would leave her a nice "gifted gift" in her new kitchen for her arrival 😁 💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
keeping up with this thread is a full time job, y’all put in more work than Hinch, I don’t know how you manage it. Do you have jobs ??? Kids???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg my first thread title you guys! 💕💕💕 Never thought it would happen, you are all way more witty and funny than me. Just goes to show dreams can come true! 🥴

Right, back to business. Someone in the last thread mentioned that Hinch was buying kitchen stuff on eBay on Jan 18. I agree that it may well have been in the works back then. Tattle archives tell me she was quieter than usual, as we all were playing “never have I ever - Hinch edition” 😂 Remember that? Thread 92. Making me emosh guys, we were so cyuuute back then #blessus 😂 😂
Congrats on your thread title 👏

Yep she has been buying kitchen stuff since Jan. If Brad the kitchen man posted her kitchen this morn that would explain those silver elephant bookends she bought this week to put on her new kitchen shelves as there is no where else to put them!

Not what I would do.. but I won't say on here & give her any of my ideas 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the hat and chunky leggings is for the return journey.
We recently went away to somewhere very hot and didn’t land back in the UK until 2:30am so I packed the little a really snuggly warm outfit. UK weather is harsh when you’ve just spent a week in the 40’s 😂
My votes for Dubai like horse face stace

Reactions: 10
She is an absolute disgrace. I'm absolutely appalled by her lying, deceitful behaviour. What kind of a role model is she for young women of today? I am trying my hardest to bring my daughter up to believe she can be anything she wants to be, independent and not the 1950s housewife that Hinch portrays. I am a nurse, I work nights to provide a decent life for my children. Both my husband and I work our arses off to give our children a decent life.i She is everything that I despise..... 😡 I feel better for getting that off my chest.....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why did she bother getting those extra cupboards and stuff in the kitchen when doing the extension to then go and do this with the kitchen now?!

I think Dubai.

Reactions: 6

Yep she has been buying kitchen stuff since Jan. If Brad the kitchen man posted her kitchen this morn that would explain those silver elephant bookends she bought this week to put on her new kitchen shelves as there is no where else to put them!

Any guesses what books she will use those bookends for in her new kitchen?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Ah yes the bookends... For the only three books she owns.... Only reads her own stuff 😂🤔 maybe she'll use them to put her TV magazine in instead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wherever she’s going she’s currently in Dartfords double tree by Hilton. Easy access to the A2 to get to ebsfleet? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was going to say it looks like a Hilton! I've stayed in enough of them

keeping up with this thread is a full time job, y’all put in more work than Hinch, I don’t know how you manage it. Do you have jobs ??? Kids???
On mat leave and baby naps alot 👌 the other ones at preschool lol

Reactions: 4
New Thread Suggestion.....Why is Grinch lying? Will Ronnie hate flying? Was the kitchen gifted or have they been buying??

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It's nice that there is a kettle in the hotel room so she can cook everyone dinner tonight 🤗 mugshotzzz all round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.