Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m intrigued to see how the house will look with this open plan kitchen. I feel it’s gonna look a bit tit if she’s only knocking down one wall but we all know Hinch is a liar. I think they are gonna block off the original kitchen door otherswise she’ll have 2 doors to the kitchen. Part of me hoped it looks tit (yeah I’m a witch😂😂) but mrs Hinch always lands on her feet so it’s probably gonna look amazing. She definitely doesn’t deserve it especially as I predict she will move house before the end of next year.
Am a witch to an I totally agree 🖐🏽

Reactions: 4
Everythings covered guyzzzzzzz I mean everything. But let me show you a little pre recorded video from my gifted Sofa.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known anybody to do so much work to a new build! New builds are infamous for losing value the second they’re sold. The extension is so terrible as well - all that wasted space on the landing and no utility room! They’ll do another one in the summer I reckon
She’s definitely having a utility room built with this set of works. It’s been mentioned her a lot that she’s silly for not building one and we know she reads on her so I wouldn’t be surprised that while she’s having her new kitchen she also has a utility room built too. Obviously it will be in the garage or in some part of the kitchen as she has applied for planning permission to build anything else on to her house

Reactions: 4
I’m imagining the builders taking a long hard tit on her throne every day...Paul the bleeping pine won’t be able to cope with the skid marks down her precious porcelain.

Oh and then they’ll be rummaging around her knicker drawer trying to find her plethora of 50 Shades of Grey sex toys...ya know the standard torture stuff like bog brushes and sink plungers. Bet J-Dawg loves a bit of butt love with an Iconic make up brush.

Finally, I hope the builders go down her laundry basket and find her filthy pigeon knickers to show us what a dirty skank she really is.

Can’t believe I actually googled that pic 😂
“Filthy pigeon knickers”
I’m dead! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the beginning of last year we decided to extend the back of our house and have a new kitchen fitted. My husband has a friend who has his own building company so we had him give us a quote for the entire job. This was in February/March time. Plans were submitted and approved and a date was set for starting the work which started at the beginning of October. The kitchen designer came out three times after we'd been to the showroom and chosen our units and appliances, to measure, plan and design, and keep us up to speed with progress. We had to buy new flooring and furniture as well as accessories for our new kitchen. For almost two months we had no washing machine or cooker and we were working full time trying to live on a building site! Stress levels as you might expect were very high! We relied on goodwill and the chip shop to get through it and it was definitely worth it when all the work was finished on Christmas Eve 2019
My husband did all of the redecorating in between working full time and I did what I could to help while working full time night shift.
All saved up and worked hard for, no holidays or luxury cottages to escape the inevitable upset, nothing #gifted
Please don't think I'm bragging about this because I'm not. We saved up for years to do this and we both worked bloody hard!
Sophie you call us trolls. We're really not. We're hard working, honest people who call you out on your lies, your absolute duplicity, and your never ending fake " oh I love you guyyzz, couldn't do it without you guyyzz"
No you bleeping could not and you couldn't give a duck about your followers as long as they keep lining your pockets! Neither could you have an idea on a Thursday, and have work starting on replacing a whole kitchen the following Tuesday! Stop bleating on about how YOU paid for it! You earn money by swipe ups and advertising, so your kitchen and holiday have been paid for by the people who buy the stuff you advertise. Your followers and the company you work for pay your wages! You were a saleswoman before you found Instagram fame and maybe you and Jamie had some savings. Now however, you're both idle work shy arseholes, living a luxurious lifestyle and shamelessly lauding it over people.
You are the epitome of avarice, entirely dislikeable and you lie without a second thought.
All the best
Wow!! This is brilliant, an so true x

Reactions: 3
I honestly can't keep up with these threads anymore 😂 I was away for the weekend at the in laws and missed 3 threads.
Caught up yesterday afternoon during kids naps and you're over halfway through this one already 😂

Does hinch have people employed to go through the threads for her?
Who is the kitchen going to?
When was it all planned?
Why show us an empty kitchen then the tommee tippee ads of things on the counters?
So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She pre records everything the kitchen has probably been done for ages she’s just gonna do a big reveal when she gets back from her tit holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was laying in bed trying to sleep last night and the thought suddenly occurred to me, not sure if it's been mentioned already, but where is her dishwasher plumbed in? It's on the wall opposite the sink beside the fridge, the hall is the other side so where isnthe plumbing for the dishwasher??
Ours is a bit like that - hubby had to run extra pipes under all of the kickboards to the cupboard under the sink.

Reactions: 1
Instead of playing ‘how do you like your eggs in the morning’ over a video of Spoon feeding Ronnie slush out of a packet ... why don’t she actually give him some eggs 😂😂
🎶 How do you like your eggs in the morning? I like mine from a pouch..

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So after this kitchen lie and her holiday lie (she’s not paid, it’s not last minute and she’s a bleeping twatwaffle) where does she go next? We’ve had extension, loft, garden, garage, cars, under stairs etc. What’s left? Bathroom maybe? Massive shed/playhouse/greenhouse/sauna? Swimming pool? I mean there’s nothing left to extend, change or lie about. I reckon it’ll either be a move or a new baby. Gotta keep the Gram and materialism going. And yes Ronnie is just another thing she uses for clicks. Sorry he just is
🤣 I think she's slowly desperately trying to be a beauty blogger now, which makes me CRINGE to high heaven, what a talentless twit this bird is , shoving biscuits in a basket and now slapping herself with foundation, the desperation smells like a teenage boys bedroom of lynx africa , what she needs to do is take her kid out and put the bleeping phone down , the word GUYZZZZZ makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 10
Also nothing to do with the kitchen but sophie hasn’t mentioned dancing on ice since she went there a few weeks ago. You’d think she’d be rooting for joe weekly since he’s her best friends partner. Personally I don’t think joe even likes mrs Hinch maybe he can see the real her. They don’t follow each other on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is no way on earth those flimsy plastic dust sheets are going to protect all her precious tat! I would say I hope her sofas get wrecked but we all know that dfs will just gift her brand new ones if that happens

Reactions: 8
Why can’t people see through her? Seriously 🤦‍♀️ Last time she had her extension done, she moved into a #gifted cottage and everything got sorted. Even. The. Cleaning. She’s meant to be a ‘cleaner’ but couldn’t even deal with the aftermath of her new bedrooms. I actually reckon that she’s showing pre recorded stuff, the kitchen is already half done and she’s going away while the mess is cleaned up. But she deserves it guys

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.