Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s making this shadow. Looks like a hanging light fitting but she has spot lights in her kitchen. She also showed everything removed from her kitchen yesterday and again this morning everything was under a dust sheet 🤔
94F65054-1251-4AFF-8F81-4606E17BD91D.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Just go on holiday and stay off Instagram! No one cares where your going. No one cares you turning 30! Just give people a nice break from your constant plugging, ads and ‘perfect life’ !
P.s - no one with a brain cell believes you’ve just decided to have this wall knocked down, got it all planned and ready to go in a week. Coincidentally the week your on holiday! How thick do you think people are love!

Reactions: 15
So what’s making this shadow. Looks like a hanging light fitting but she has spot lights in her kitchen. She also showed everything removed from her kitchen yesterday and again this morning everything was under a dust sheet 🤔View attachment 82315
Sorry maybe off topic but those bottle machines are hazards... Been know to hoard massive amounts of bacteria and mould.

Reactions: 5
I bet she wishes she'd opted for a neutral colour before she realised she wouldn't be able to change her nail colour for a while🤔
My suspicion is that she's gone already.Probably flying from Southend Airport and afraid that she could be spotted easily.Also close enough for someone to follow her there 🤭🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I know I’m not saying she shouldn’t, I’m saying it goes against what she promotes. She plays dumb yet the facts say otherwise. She’s misleading people constantly.
This is how I feel. I’m all for powerful boss witch women bringing home the bacon. It’s the sneaky lying conniving way she goes about it. She’s so entitled. Like who the duck goes on holiday and gets a new kitchen within a week. Because she cba with the chaos that’s going to be in her house she just buggers off abroad. Neither of them work. It’s infuriating. I can’t wait till ronnie bless him guyzzzzz is a toddler and causing absolute mahem like every toddler. Wiping boogies every where pissing and shiting when she potty trains😂🖕🏽. Another thing too I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but she obviously has an eating disorder of some sort and I think she has a bad relationship with food hence why she doesn’t cook duck all and she’s going to put that on Ronnie aswell because he isn’t experimenting with food what so ever. He should be with his hands now not bloody porridge slop everyday.

Reactions: 9
Do you think the reason she hasn’t tagged the builders (because they need her help bless ‘em) is because they know they’ll be inundated with Hinchers asking them to install kitchens within a couple of days.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think this kitchen is going to be massive and the units will extend down the wall well into the old dining room area?
Yes then she will have No dining room that she has always wanted 🤔

She don’t know what she wants. She said she had always wanted a dining room....that’s now gone!! It will be a dining space which is very different!
I’ve a living room/diner and I miss a dining room it isn’t the same at all!

Reactions: 5
Do you think the reason she hasn’t tagged the builders (because they need her help bless ‘em) is because they know they’ll be inundated with Hinchers asking them to install kitchens within a couple of days.
yes definitely. I also wonder if they will lie too or if they will just be straight and say they were booked months ago

Reactions: 3
Anyone else cringe and feel like slapping her every time she says FIRTY and not THIRTY! 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nearly tripped herself up there. "Everyone says open plan is the way to go", then quickly adds even if I can just see out a little bit.
There will be some dramatic story half way through her holiday of how they can't do what the originally wanted due to pipework problems and tada she will get the open plan kitchen with massive island in the current dining room that she always wanted

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Who was it that called it with the “she never does discount codes” comment??!
she was quick to pick that one up? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair her kitchen does look tit for someone “of her status” it’s a lovely kitchen but even some of her hinchers have bigger nicer kitchens so bet it’s really pisses her off. Queen bees gotta have the biggest and best after all 🙄

Again I’m not slating the kitchen it’s nice. Nicer than mine but it is small and boring for Hinch. The layout is gone look awful. Then again I’m sure some of the houses on her estate probably had bigger kitchens...
She could of just bought one of those new builds.

Oh wait she couldn’t afford the bigger houses back then she want fleecing hard working people on the gram!
I’ve never known anybody to do so much work to a new build! New builds are infamous for losing value the second they’re sold. The extension is so terrible as well - all that wasted space on the landing and no utility room! They’ll do another one in the summer I reckon

Reactions: 10
I’m intrigued to see how the house will look with this open plan kitchen. I feel it’s gonna look a bit tit if she’s only knocking down one wall but we all know Hinch is a liar. I think they are gonna block off the original kitchen door otherswise she’ll have 2 doors to the kitchen. Part of me hopes it looks tit (yeah I’m a witch😂😂) but mrs Hinch always lands on her feet so it’s probably gonna look amazing. She definitely doesn’t deserve it especially as I predict she will move house before the end of next year.

Reactions: 12
Waaaaahhhh that whole charade with Onslow and the snack basket “omg baybbbeeee we have freddos”. Had he not seen the fucker when they were clearing the kitchen? Was that the first time he had seen allll the chocolate? Was it duck. That was rehearsed the pair of sad farters
Anno I was absolutley cringing for them, Stacey hangs hers on hooks hinch is showing she puts hers in a basket 🙄 she really does boil my piss honest to god but I can’t help
Watching to see what lies an passive aggressive behaviour she comes out with next the whole everything she is doing the last few months is mirrored by what she’s read on here !!! I wish her sheep would join tattle an see for themselves what us “trolls” are sayin coz only maybe then will ther eyes be opened to her , happy holiday soph an happy 30th birthday princess 😂

Waaaaahhhh that whole charade with Onslow and the snack basket “omg baybbbeeee we have freddos”. Had he not seen the fucker when they were clearing the kitchen? Was that the first time he had seen allll the chocolate? Was it duck. That was rehearsed the pair of sad farters
Had he not seen the fucker when it was on show on the worktop 🤷🏽‍♀️ There passive aggressive they know what ther doin pair of wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At the beginning of last year we decided to extend the back of our house and have a new kitchen fitted. My husband has a friend who has his own building company so we had him give us a quote for the entire job. This was in February/March time. Plans were submitted and approved and a date was set for starting the work which started at the beginning of October. The kitchen designer came out three times after we'd been to the showroom and chosen our units and appliances, to measure, plan and design, and keep us up to speed with progress. We had to buy new flooring and furniture as well as accessories for our new kitchen. For almost two months we had no washing machine or cooker and we were working full time trying to live on a building site! Stress levels as you might expect were very high! We relied on goodwill and the chip shop to get through it and it was definitely worth it when all the work was finished on Christmas Eve 2019
My husband did all of the redecorating in between working full time and I did what I could to help while working full time night shift.
All saved up and worked hard for, no holidays or luxury cottages to escape the inevitable upset, nothing #gifted
Please don't think I'm bragging about this because I'm not. We saved up for years to do this and we both worked bloody hard!
Sophie you call us trolls. We're really not. We're hard working, honest people who call you out on your lies, your absolute duplicity, and your never ending fake " oh I love you guyyzz, couldn't do it without you guyyzz"
No you bleeping could not and you couldn't give a duck about your followers as long as they keep lining your pockets! Neither could you have an idea on a Thursday, and have work starting on replacing a whole kitchen the following Tuesday! Stop bleating on about how YOU paid for it! You earn money by swipe ups and advertising, so your kitchen and holiday have been paid for by the people who buy the stuff you advertise. Your followers and the company you work for pay your wages! You were a saleswoman before you found Instagram fame and maybe you and Jamie had some savings. Now however, you're both idle work shy arseholes, living a luxurious lifestyle and shamelessly lauding it over people.
You are the epitome of avarice, entirely dislikeable and you lie without a second thought.
All the best

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.