Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying you need to use use all this stuff?? Other than she's being paid to flog it to idiots, that is.

The pods are all in one, it quite clearly states they contain Lenor Spring awakening softener. So Hinch saying you need to add more softener is effectively her saying the pods are shite.
Then she says you should add the pointless stink balls. Effectively saying the softener in the pods, and the extra softener you added because the softener in the pods isn't good enough, are both shite.

Then she reckons even after you've used the pods with the added softener, the extra softener, AND the stink balls, that the laundry STILL won't smell spring awakening-ey enough, so you need to buy these extra pointless bits of stink paper to put in the tumble dryer. Only £19 per wash in total guyzz.

Then, you get your clothes out of the wardrobe, put them on and douse yourself in shite perfume from B&M, thus rendering the entire exercise bleeping pointless.
Don’t worry P&G have got you covered hun if this is too much, this is only one of the #laundrydreamteam combos, don’t forget to tag us guyzzz x

It’s just so cynical that captain Hinch got the most expensive one to flog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Travelling Tuesday she said. Where? Magic carpet?

Met office advises no train or plane travelling. 100 mph winds. No car travelling advised.

When she booked the holiday had she noticed the storm or obvious to it. If she travels in this weather with a baby, I will kick off.

Freaking scary here, we had flood warnings. We packed up today, got the kids to mam's and we are camping in my old bedroom. Anxiety through the roof.

Keep safe tattlers.

I present you the future Mr and Mrs Hinch! He also wears a vest, has crap diet and doesn’t work!
View attachment 82205
@Souffle Jamie wears Onslow wife beater vest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Playroom bottom half of kitchen, top made in to utility the kitchen moving into that massive unused dining area would make the most sense

Reactions: 2
Today’s the day GUYYYYZZZZZZZ. Got my suitcase all packed. We’re off on holiday with Grinch, yay! In this together. Just waiting for my taxi to come collect me.

All together now:
We’re all going on a HINCHY HOLIDAY, no more swipe up’s for a week or twooo. Lies and bullshit on our HINCHY HOLIDAY, no more kitchen* for me and you, for a week or twoooo.

*Kitchen not gifted. Ask her bank. Ask her builders. Ask anyone. Ask Ronnielonglegsblessim. 100% paid for by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Another idea about the cupboards . A large shed in her garden for all the gardening equipment (gifted equipment)

Reactions: 2
Travelling Tuesday she said. Where? Magic carpet?

Met office advises no train or plane travelling. 100 mph winds. No car travelling advised.

When she booked the holiday had she noticed the storm or obvious to it. If she travels in this weather with a baby, I will kick off.

Freaking scary here, we had flood warnings. We packed up today, got the kids to mam's and we are camping in my old bedroom. Anxiety through the roof.

Keep safe tattlers.

@Souffle Jamie wears Onslow wife beater vest.
The Met office warnings surely don’t apply to Hinch??? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
This may be a daft question but will High St kitchen shops have a stock of new units all ready to fit within 3 days?
We replaced our kitchen 4 years ago through a direct supply company and it took them 4 weeks to build and paint the units we ordered, ready for installation.
Yes you can certainly get pre made carcasses off the shelf instantly . If they are having quartz or granite work top that would need to be Lazer measured and custom cut and fitted.

We have a contracting company and are booked up until June. I would be seriously worried about the quality of any tradesman sat around who can start a job that hour

Reactions: 10
I found Brad the kitchen designer.
He shared her story.
Looks like the new kitchen is coming from Howdens!
Having day to day dealings with Howdens with my job, I know full well it takes at least a week to get a designer in, plans drawn up and then another week to get the order placed and delivered.....

She’s such a bare face liar 🤥

Reactions: 24
Took me an hour and a half to catch up 20 pages! Dammit I wish I’d seen the “lying trolls” tit as it happened last night but I needed to get to bed as we’re off on our hols today guyzzzzzz!!!

It’s so obvious that the “guess where I’m going” build up shite was to try and distract from the “did I mention I’m having an entire kitchen refit”. Focus on the holiday packing guyzzzzzzz 🤥

See you all there! I can’t wait! I’ve packed extra Ella’s pouches in case RonnieBlessIm runs out 😉

(My phone autocorrects to RonnieBlessIm as soon as I type R O now!! 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All of them? Or just that one?

I need to replace a couple of bits from my howdens kitchen (Damaged door and kick boards) so if the whole thing is going under then I best get ordering soon!
I was at our local store Friday just gone for a trade event sale and they didn't mention anything. I assume they would have contacted people , we have multiple projects ongoing.

Hinch Shady if you’re out there, you need to post this. She’s not just little soph who doesn’t know how this all happened. She’s a revolting greedy fucker who is now a limited company. Very very relatable indeed. I have literally had enough of the witch she’s bleeping horrid
To be fair, she’s earning money so she would have to register as a business for tax purposes. I’m not in anyway a fan or sticking up for her but that’ll be why she’s registered herself. Anyone would have to do the same in her position

I still don't understand what's wrong with her current kitchen? How much space does she need to make mugshots and sachet casserole slop?? Is she just trying to keep up with the Jones' (Solomon's)? Who actually legit need a good sized kitchen when you have three children?

Reactions: 14
I hope Brad designs this kitchen better than what she has, as her existing kitchen doesn’t have an extractor (not that she cooks anyway) also I’m pretty sure the overhead cupboard above the Hob is a fire risk as it doesn’t look like it’s at the recommended height. It looks far too close to her Hob.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what time the taxi is picking us up ? Are we having breakfast at the airport or shall I take mugshots in a flask ? Might be delays what with weather 🙄 ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.