Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe....but I have a slight suspicion seeing as she has spent a good amount of time on here today catching up on everything discussed (not trolled....discussed!!) that she will be donating the cupboards to a local cause to make her look so charitable and kind!!
Naaa. She isn’t on here. She will have staff that keep an eye on negatives. Mainly on her stories I reckon !

Reactions: 2
Maybe....but I have a slight suspicion seeing as she has spent a good amount of time on here today catching up on everything discussed (not trolled....discussed!!) that she will be donating the cupboards to a local cause to make her look so charitable and kind!!
I thought she said in an early post she had a purpose for them at castle Hinch?

Reactions: 1
Fully agree and as I said before this will be her downfall, people started following her because she was your 'everyday girl next door' she looked for a bargain and people were interested, she made cheap little items look acceptable, she shopped in places that we all do so Hinchers could relate but now its turning, she does things and receives gifts only most can dream, she is now shopping in higher end brands, everything is new new new and soon the everyday normal hardworking housewife will have nothing in common with her....and that will be her downfall!
Ps....shouldn't really give her any advise should I because it's so obvious that she reads every word 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I personally think she’s knocking a door through off the kitchen (next to the sink) into the garage and making a utility to put the washing machine and the spare units

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Really??
Perhaps I was wrong then and giving her obviously far to much credit to believe that she might just do something nice for someone in need!!!

Reactions: 2
Guyzzzz she’s gonna put them in RonJonLongLegs new #gifted playhouse in the garden complete with replica hinch kitchen so he can play with his mini dave and mini minkeh in there whilst she still stuffs Ella pouches in his mouth.
All whilst she develops her new brand of baby food and mugshot cookbook from her brand new big gifted kitchen

cause she’s so relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Simply the vest has killed me!! 🤣

In all seriousness though, why is he wearing a vest in this bloody weather? it has been freezing today!

Even with our heating on, I was wearing a jumper and had a blanket over me on the sofa!

They are both on smack and puff, swear down.

Preaching all up in here about looking after the environment when Jamie Little Guns is walking around in vest wasting energy on heating. duck me sideways with a minkeh.

• Haha
Guyzzzz she’s gonna put them in RonJonLongLegs new #gifted playhouse in the garden complete with replica hinch kitchen so he can play with his mini dave and mini minkeh in there whilst she still stuffs Ella pouches in his mouth.
All whilst she develops her new brand of baby food and mugshot cookbook from her brand new big gifted kitchen

cause she’s so relatable
Howling 😂😂 mugshot cookbook!!! Ellas kitchen for lyfffffff

Reactions: 3
I really don’t know how you sleep at night Hinch You greedy, lying witch. I hope above anything you get your comeuppance . You lie about everything, your whole existence is one lie and you make people who follow you feel like tit about themselves, their homes their parenting. People get into debit, children probably go hungry and go with out things so their parents can buy 101 bleeping cleaning products. This will be your legacy I hope you are so proud of yourself. Please make it end soon!!!!

Really random but can anyone remember what she said about her teeth the other week???
I know I’m sad but!!!! She said they were her own and she whitened them at home.

Leave it with me.
Oh yes please!!!!

Last edited:
I personally think she’s knocking a door through off the kitchen (next to the sink) into the garage and making a utility to put the washing machine and the spare units
Yes I thought this too.

New here been following Mrs Hinch for a while, what’s all this about her being a liar? Can anyone elaborate.

Us lying dont think so soph, you dont like it cause we can see straight through you your as transparent as a sheet of glass
Just not the garden table glass they shattered on purpose.

Well wherever they are going it was an awful lot of thinking and planning in 4 hours for someone who looks like widow twanky 🤣🤣
Nearly pissed myself then. Pelvic muscles don't work that fast these days. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.