Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she could possibly have the bottom half of the kitchen where the window is as one. If the kitchen is getting knocked into the dining room anyway then the room is so long that a small bit sectioned off to be a utility room wont be missed.
Ahh yes I think your right

Reactions: 1
I’ve made an account just to add this, but did anyone know that ‘cherryoakmanor’ (who she was with in Brussels the other day) owns a kitchen company! They’re ‘bdifurniture’ on instagram and their other company is ‘bdifkent’ gifts Hinch stuff on the regs! I would put money on their new kitchen being from this arsekiss cherry!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I think she’s giving her kitchen to her folks or her sister and having it fitted for them.
Possibly her sister and her parents will over see it while she’s away with her and her niece. Maybe as a surprise for when they get back.

Reactions: 3
I’ve made an account just to add this, but did anyone know that ‘cherryoakmanor’ (who she was with in Brussels the other day) owns a kitchen company! They’re ‘bdifurniture’ on instagram and their other company is ‘bdifkent’ gifts Hinch stuff on the regs! I would put money on their new kitchen being from this arsekiss cherry!!!
So why does she never advertise them? Or tag them with anything gifted?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 82105
The little dream team is currently £11.97 (some minor approximations*)
All the prices are taken from the B&M website, the beads are on managers special at £3, no weight is given but a comparable in the range is the small 194g bottle at £3. All larger bottles at full price are approx £7.99

(*fabric softener pictured is 19 wash on the website it’s a 34 wash, bold pods pictured are a 36pk the price I used is for a 27pk)

A quick browse on the supermarkets shows the normal price for the beads being between £6-£8 and the pods between £9-£11.

The introductory offers won’t last that long, after the launch period that is an insane amount to spend on washing. If Hinch and the rest of the influencers do what they’re paid to do correctly there’s going to be masses of people self-identifying as this ‘dream team’ and have brand loyalty to P&G and this combination. The pods themselves are 3 in 1. They are meant to freshen, protect and have fabric softener already in them. This is absolute mind fuckery at its best.
Spring awakening effin stinks man I bought it in complete error the other week and posted a pic on here pointing and tapping because it was big news and then pointing out I’d used it for years and was gutted Hinch had started using it, not realising it was spring awakening Lenor instead of blue comfort which i usually purchase. Smells really sickly. Just like the smell of the lies that emit that cocky witches trap

Reactions: 14
The whole kitchen thing has very clearly been pre planned. She’s tied all building work to be done whilst she is on her hols. Does she think that people really are as stupid as her? There’s no way you could turn this around in a few days 🤥 I actually don’t care if she’s having a new kitchen etc but I don’t like how influencers like Sophie can manipulate and deceive others into believing everything they say.

Reactions: 16
Why can’t this woman just be honest and said that she’s had this all landed for months.....you can’t just all of a sudden decide to take a wall down and have someone there to do your ext just like that like a magic wand has just appeared , in reality it takes years for people to save up to renovate then it takes time for planning and drawings then find the right person to do work and wait till they’ve got the time BUT in soph dream world she’s got the money form ripping off her sheep’s and she’ll be coming back from her free holiday to a whole new house ??? And all her sheep’s are so proud of how such a hard worker she is and that she deserves it😡😡
She “begged them to do it for her at such short notice” remember an they did “bless emm”
FUCKOFF YOU WITCH!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That witch is never happy with anything. I bet this time next year she has the new kitchen ripped out and will decorate top to bottom (in grey, obvs 🙄)

Spends money like water, just for the sake of it. Vapid, vacuous, materialistic lame brain with no sense of taste or style. Just duck off on your twatty holiday and don’t come back, you moon faced moron.

Reactions: 25
Are we all packed for the morning? Does anyone need a lift to the airport? I've got space for a couple of Tattlers in my car 🚗🚗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think she’s giving her kitchen to her folks or her sister and having it fitted for them.
Possibly her sister and her parents will over see it while she’s away with her and her niece. Maybe as a surprise for when they get back.
I've got it, I've got it! Beggy Becky is having sum fink done in her kitchen. I bet Mrs Grinch is donating her units to Beggy! o_Oo_Oo_O😁 Then you TROLLS can't say she doesn't give anyfink away or donate anyfink to people in need (i.e. Beggy)!
I know I'm right 😜🤪😂
ATB!

Reactions: 7
I reckon they’ll be in a different house next year, nothing is ever enough with this materialistic witch. She needs more, more, more all the time.

Reactions: 17
I have finally unfollowed her today. I am sick of her greedy, self indulgent, devious lies. She is coming across as so smug this evening, boasting about the new kitchen and redesign. It's disgusting and so disrespectful to her beloved hinchers who she is happy to lie to so easily.

She thinks we are trolls but ultimately I feel sorry for her, her life is so empty and unfulfilled. She has more than most people yet she still isn't happy, she's constantly wanting more, chasing happiness that she can't seem to find.

On the surface it seems like she has it all, but I believe she is deeply unhappy and doesn't appreciate the things she has. She has a gorgeous baby and she would rather be on Instagram thank look after him. I do believe one day she will look back at the time she wasted and the time she missed with Ronnie and regret it.

II have finally unfollowed her because I don't want to continue to give her time and attention that she simply does not deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I love the "close family friend " bullshit.. that house will be empty!
Exactly. Why would someone be going to stay in a house where there is no kitchen to use. Although if they are the same as Sophie probably wouldn't bother them as long as there is a kettle and microwave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waaaaahhhh that whole charade with Onslow and the snack basket “omg baybbbeeee we have freddos”. Had he not seen the fucker when they were clearing the kitchen? Was that the first time he had seen allll the chocolate? Was it duck. That was rehearsed the pair of sad farters

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.