Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only who who shouts everytime she said “she” paid for it? Your SHEEP did love! With all the cash you are getting in from selling your life to Instagram. So no, it may not be gifted, but it might as well bloody well be.

Reactions: 18
Man, I wish I were a hincher and my only worry was what fate would befall the family tiles. Can’t be destroying those precious memories guyz. Perhaps a rockery in the garden with shards of the tiles, a water feature that plays Leona Lewis and a Stone engraving of a quote about daddies loving daughters? Perfect spot for Henry to piss in

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know she probably just said it so it wouldn't seem like her house was empty whilst they were away, but who would volunteer to house sit a building site .

Ive got houses being built just beyond my back garden and that's bad enough, let alone it being in my house and not being able to use the kitchen... And I assume living room as all the stuff is stored there?!
My thoughts exactly..but she had to make a point of it..

Reactions: 2
How does she know these "trolls" are saying such things? This would mean she's being a troll herself and searching on here. Laughable

Reactions: 20
She's off with her tuck shop tray/basket! 🙄 What the hell does she need all those bloody treats for? It looks ridiculous all lined up!

Reactions: 9
I know she probably just said it so it wouldn't seem like her house was empty whilst they were away, but who would volunteer to house sit a building site .

Ive got houses being built just beyond my back garden and that's bad enough, let alone it being in my house and not being able to use the kitchen... And I assume living room as all the stuff is stored there?!
Someone who fancies a chance to put some sardines into the wall cavities? 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What is she gonna do when they get the inevitable divorce? She won’t be Mrs Hinch anymore. The way she goes through stuff in life, constantly looking for the next best thing I wouldn’t be getting too comfy if I were Onslow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's gonna have industrial strength locks fitted to the cupboards and use them to lock away SimplyTheVest's bank cards / phone etc when he's on a gamble spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry this thread is moving far too quickly but hell that escalated quickly!

Addressing even more of our comments are you hinch?

We STILL don’t believe you. We know this was planned. And we know you’ll be keeping a few doors, hinges, tiles whatever it is so you can say ‘it’s just the same kitchen it always was’

And we also know you will be paying for some of it (funded by your hinchers I might add). Decent builders don’t need an insta shout out. Most of us can’t get a decent builder round to quote let alone do a kitchen in no time at the drop of a hat so you will have to pay them.

Reactions: 9
Of course her army will. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Her Army is a thick as pig tit
I don't get why she can't just say I planned this weeks/months ago and this is what I'm having done. Why the big secret and why make out like it's last min... Her stupid sheep know she has money so why the games... Really don't understand what she gains by lying about it???

Reactions: 10
I think she is panicking and extending her house as much as she can before she’s old news.. that way she will still have a great big house to either sell or stay in to keep up with her pretentious life... she’s made it quite clear she reads on tattle and it must worry her that this is the 106th thread on her alone, yet Stacey is putting out the same content but only half way through thread number 2.
I think what must get to her more is every day a new post along the lines of ‘ new poster, I was a hincher but ....’
she really is becoming more and more disliked day by day.
I think that’s why we’re seeing a lot more of her erratic behaviour as of recent.
100%. Shes a ticking time bomb and she knows it so she’s cashing in on it all whilst she can. She’ll be old news VERY soon.

Reactions: 13
She's like one of those usherettes at the cinema
Haha yes! 😂 Who even in their right mind (we know she's not) would be THAT bored (she shouldn't be with a baby and a dog, but never mind) to think and actually do that? It's so ridiculous, it's funny!

Reactions: 4
I’m imagining the builders taking a long hard tit on her throne every day...Paul the bleeping pine won’t be able to cope with the skid marks down her precious porcelain.
OMG this brought back awful memories for me. A couple of years ago a drunk driver drove into the front of my house, we were all fine, thankfully upstairs at the time but the front of the house needed redone and the builders left my toilet in some state. I phoned my housing association absolutely raging shouting about the ‘skiddies’ in my toilet. 😂😂 My mum said I was like a woman possessed on the phone. Haha They sent cleaners round to clean the bathroom and the kitchen because it was muddy too. Out the house for 6 months in total, had to go to court as the knob pleaded not guilty and lost my gran too so coming home to a tit covered toilet was the straw that broke the camels back with me. Haha Hinch won’t allow the workers to use the toilets, they had portaloos our the front when they got the extension done, I can see her doing that again. Alol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.