Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's gonna cover one of the cupboards in the tiles her dad did with her and gift it to him with a photo of her in her wedding dress inside. (I'd love to see this šŸ¤£)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 82105
The little dream team is currently Ā£11.97 (some minor approximations*)
All the prices are taken from the B&M website, the beads are on managers special at Ā£3, no weight is given but a comparable in the range is the small 194g bottle at Ā£3. All larger bottles at full price are approx Ā£7.99

(*fabric softener pictured is 19 wash on the website itā€™s a 34 wash, bold pods pictured are a 36pk the price I used is for a 27pk)

A quick browse on the supermarkets shows the normal price for the beads being between Ā£6-Ā£8 and the pods between Ā£9-Ā£11.

The introductory offers wonā€™t last that long, after the launch period that is an insane amount to spend on washing. If Hinch and the rest of the influencers do what theyā€™re paid to do correctly thereā€™s going to be masses of people self-identifying as this ā€˜dream teamā€™ and have brand loyalty to P&G and this combination. The pods themselves are 3 in 1. They are meant to freshen, protect and have fabric softener already in them. This is absolute mind fuckery at its best.
Yeah I don't get this. If those 3 in 1 pods are so fantastic, then why the need for all that other shite? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I think it will be a loft conversion. Maybe move her bedroom up there have an en-suite and maybe turn one of the other rooms into a make up room or a playroom for Ronnie. I think there will probably be a conservatory too. and Then eventually sheā€™ll move to a bigger better designed house
I think you're right, they'll move eventually as she's never satisfied and they'll reach a limit with that house. But she did say she wanted to turn it into a 6 bedroom house, so there'll be more works to come yet...

Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve got a feeling if itā€™s not the loft šŸ™„ then it will be a boring storage unit just so she can get one up on us! Well done soph, you massive massive boasting prick. Feel like the last few hours of stories have been her justifying herself for us šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
One or those garden rooms. If she doesnā€™t have one in the works already she will have one by summer cause itā€™s the only thing she doesnā€™t have.

Reactions: 4
But where would she build a utility room unless she converts the garage to one. She has no more space to build unless she builds on the back of the house
I think sheā€™s realised that she didnā€™t think the extension through properly, because essentially that dining room is a waste of space day to day. Itā€™s a very strange lay out too, the living room tucked behind the wall. It looks stupid!
I think sheā€™ll have an open plan kitchen/diner and a small utility built.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m imagining the builders taking a long hard tit on her throne every day...Paul the bleeping pine wonā€™t be able to cope with the skid marks down her precious porcelain.

Oh and then theyā€™ll be rummaging around her knicker drawer trying to find her plethora of 50 Shades of Grey sex toys...ya know the standard torture stuff like bog brushes and sink plungers. Bet J-Dawg loves a bit of butt love with an Iconic make up brush.

Finally, I hope the builders go down her laundry basket and find her filthy pigeon knickers to show us what a dirty skank she really is.

Canā€™t believe I actually googled that pic šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Whose with me, she's ran out of prefilmed shite and now as to mention the kitchen.

Look at the weather, flights from London airports are cancelled and long long queues waiting. When you going Soph tomorrow?

Reactions: 9
Exactly. It's like she's making some royal bleeping announcement. Ooh I'll tell you where my cupboards are going, I'll tell you where I'm going on holiday. It's like she wants people to "troll" and make wrong guesses / call her out so she can show the world how hard she has it / how wrong we are / how she's actually a bleeping Saint. You just want press attention fodder and ideas Soph. You probably don't even know where you're putting them yet. Ugh I've never hated someone I don't know so much. I genuinely wish bad upon her and it's unhealthy šŸ¤£
Iā€™m the same Iv never hated someone who Iv never met šŸ˜‚

the other reason she really fucks me off is because she thinks us ā€˜trollsā€™ are as thick as her stupid brain dead hinchers, itā€™s insulting, some of us on here are intelligent people and do very professional jobs or are very academic etc and some of us may drive nice cars, own lovely houses, have nice holidays, have savings in the bank, not some stupid dole dossing hincher whoā€™s cleaning their manky council flat like she must think we are!

(donā€™t mean to cause offence to anyone on some kind of benefit or living in a council property, the type of people I mean are the Jeremy kyle skanky peoplešŸ¤£)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™d love it if a tattler was checking the tit in at the airport and blows her big holiday reveal!
hi Soph! You absolute lying wank stain!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God sick of how secretive she is. Sophie hun your not royality and no one really cares where your going on holiday or where your bleeping cupboards are going.

You are a nobody and soon your time will be up and it'll be Mrs Hinch who?

My first post, been lurking for a while though. I've followed her for a while and actually at first she was ok i never, ever saw the need for a Narnia though, who needs to stockpile products like that? I've also.never needed that many products to clean my bathroom or my kitchen sink!

The swipe ups and claiming each new product is her favourite began to bother me from early on, I have 2 friends who are die hard hinchers, these usually sane and level headed women are buying 6 bottles of zoflora at a time and one of them has got in to debt buying a shark hoover and steam mop. They won't hear a word against the woman, as for me I hate watch her now and have for months when I came across tattle I knew I had found my people

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jesus guys I dont check tattle for an hour and there is a new thread and 11 pages LOL this woman is literally the biggest duck wit Iā€™ve ever come across on the Internet I just canā€™t stand the hole. Piss of already

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.