Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Huffchug

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Brad has given us all a sneak peak but we still don’t know where we’re going this week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Gaf

Thread title
Grinch is off on her hols, she’s paid for her kitchen so f*** off Trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Are we all packed for our holiday guyyzzz??
I’m all packed and just waiting for a text where to meet So-plora ,rrrronieblesshim and onslow!
It’s gonna be so much fun guyyzz!
You know because we are all in this together and going along with her and all that!
She can’t believe this has happened to her coz you know she is just little old Sophie from Essex and I can’t believe I’m getting to go along on holiday with So-plora too coz you know we are all friends now and just like one big whats-app group chat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

sarja81

VIP Member
Sat with the kitchen man For 4 hrs that was bug boys mate weren’t it?

She has no idea what to do with her money!
She may aswell give it to big boy to gamble it away!!

She has answered all our questions 😂 It cracks me up!!

• Haha
Can someone local pop over to Maldon Manor and have a sneaky peek through the front window and confirm if the wall’s still there or not please, ta, ATB 😄 such absolute bullshit tumbling from her gob these last few days!
***Can someone from Maldon please stand up. Can you go check to see if there is building work going on from Monday 8.30am to 3.30pm. Thanks.

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
So I went back to look, and you’re all correct! pictures of stroking Henry’s hair, and her hand on her chest, taken TODAY, her nails are brand new fresh with the gel/acrylic right next to the cuticle. The pictures of her touching the pile of piles and the sink, also supposedly taken “today”, there is clearly growth where the gel is growing out????

ETA - Sorry, desperately trying to catch up and comment at the same time, and saw @Jyhy1110 already posted pics! This thread is like a full time job trying to keep up 😫😫

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Idontcare34

For someone who has so much anxiety why would you be reading all our comments on here Sophie?

You are looking because you're worried you will be seen by your followers for what you are, so are trying to address what we are saying before they cotton on to the truth!

Trolling is what you do when you post screen shots of peoples DMs including their names so your 3 m followers send them so much abuse they delete their accounts. That's trolling. What we are doing is having an opinion on someone who has put themselves on on public platform for personal gain.

You cannot be in the public eye and not allow people to have freedom of speech on their opinions on the life you have made public.

Hope you have a lovely holiday!!!

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
So guys what colour do we reckon the kitchen will be since she’s getting rid of her current sentimental tiles her and pa barker laid??
Dark grey
Light grey
Middle shade grey
Pencil shade grey

• Haha
  • Sick

Fififoo

Chatty Member
wow just wow. My mid range kitchen was ordered in September then fitted in dec. This was due to having to wait for my kitchen fitter to be available but also for the bits to be ordered. Some of the bits were from Italy (which I didn’t realise) but It would never of happened within 4 days. Your a nasty manipulating bitch. Anyone can fake an invoice. Would like to see the actual order date. You might have ‘loads of money’ but have no taste or class. You are a wannabe and I am sorry money is wasted on you. and How sad you are having to read on here. We see right through you. Be original, be honest and above all just start being a decent fucking human being you absolute knobber 😡🤬😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So she's added more units not long ago and now she's having a brand spanking new kitchen. When this woman has an idea in her head she has to have it - so high maintenance.
Trying to be like Stacey, as long as she doesn't do the pathetic tap to tidy like she does.

Astonishing

VIP Member
she’s a complete liar and she’s really fucked it for herself as some of my friends are die hard Hinchers and just put in the WhatsApp group about her nails being different in each story and why is she lying if the kitchen is done. One worships the ground she walks on and is still waiting 4 months later for her kitchen to be fitted and just said how the hell is she having it done so quickly especially as shes supposed to be going on holiday.
I’m not going to gloat and say I told you so but god I feel smug.

If she’s going to lie to her following (which IMO is a no no, I’ve pulled clients in before for less fuck ups than Hinch) she needs to remember what she’s lying about and keep her stories continuous to show it.
But she’s such a fuck up she can’t keep track of her lies and she’s really setting herself up for a fall now.

• Heart

Horcrux04

Completely unrelated to the kitchen and holiday but has she got fleas or something??? She's always scratching her neck and shoulders and face??? All those chemicals probably making her itch!! Maybe she's allergic to her lenor dream team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Coconutbug

So when Jamie was talking to his mate, they were actually in the kitchen place, redesigning the kitchen 🙄

I understand not wanting to tell people everything until it's all confirmed but she has been very sly with it. Why not just tell the truth I don't understand?!

It must be hard work to keep track of all the lies.

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Who the fuck keeps tiles that their dad stuck on the wall? My dad's just fixed a split pipe under my bath perhaps I should have kept the old one for sentimental reasons and all that!!! 😂

• Haha

Can'tDeal

This whole kitchen renovation is making me crease, her thought process behind it is completely transparent.

Hinch had that extension built, but realised she couldn't change the kitchen right away because the Hinchers relate to it being smaller/ordinary/more attainable in size/finish, plus it's pretty much the money maker where it all started for her.

So she "tweaks" it with new worktops, a few more cupboards and a failed kitchen island. Hopefully the Hinchers won't think too much of it.

Hinch waits. She's still not happy with her kitchen.

Pretends "the wall" is something she has randomly started thinking about knocking down. Makes her Hinchers believe they are part of the decision by polling and letting them have their say.

Books a holiday, pretends that the work is going to be rushed/fitted in during the time they are away.

Arrives home to a new kitchen/diner and island, which is what she really wanted in the first place when the extension was built.

She meticulously planned this well in advance, plain as day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So after this kitchen lie and her holiday lie (she’s not paid, it’s not last minute and she’s a fucking twatwaffle) where does she go next? We’ve had extension, loft, garden, garage, cars, under stairs etc. What’s left? Bathroom maybe? Massive shed/playhouse/greenhouse/sauna? Swimming pool? I mean there’s nothing left to extend, change or lie about. I reckon it’ll either be a move or a new baby. Gotta keep the Gram and materialism going. And yes Ronnie is just another thing she uses for clicks. Sorry he just is

Reactions: 35