Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's like bloody 60 minute makeover in Sophies house!! Local tradesman must be absolutely rubbish if they can complete the work after quoting only 2 days previous!! 🙄 Come on Sophie get a bloody grip women... Your treating your hinchers like brain dead robots!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Thart

I reckon they’ll be in a different house next year, nothing is ever enough with this materialistic bitch. She needs more, more, more all the time.
"Right so just had a thought in the middle of the night and I reallyyyy want to move house guyzz. Maybe it's just me but we are all learning and Ronnie bless him will love a new house so much better. Anyway we move tomorrow! We begged the bank and solicitors and removal men and the decorators at the other end and we are so lucky that they are doing it all in such short notice guyyzz. ATB"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Just gone back over her stories, the sink story is 2 hours after she’s posted of herself talking

can clearly see the sink/tile story the gap in the nails where she needs an infill

2 hours before and she has perfectly infilled nails (got her from a good angle 🤣🤣) unless she has super quick growing nails🤣

6FAC0E1C-496F-4395-BC3A-787C97B00CFA.jpeg

1853C17F-707C-4E4B-A355-8F41BBB4C53E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Are we all packed for the morning? Does anyone need a lift to the airport? I've got space for a couple of Tattlers in my car 🚗🚗

• Haha
  • Heart

GossipBug

VIP Member
Are we all packed for our holiday guyyzzz??
I’m all packed and just waiting for a text where to meet So-plora ,rrrronieblesshim and onslow!
It’s gonna be so much fun guyyzz!
You know because we are all in this together and going along with her and all that!
She can’t believe this has happened to her coz you know she is just little old Sophie from Essex and I can’t believe I’m getting to go along on holiday with So-plora too coz you know we are all friends now and just like one big whats-app group chat!
We should all pitch up at the airport 🤣 "Where we going Soph?? I thought you said we're all in this together?? What? Was that another lie?? 😭😭"

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Lampy

Why is she saying you need to use use all this stuff?? Other than she's being paid to flog it to idiots, that is.

The pods are all in one, it quite clearly states they contain Lenor Spring awakening softener. So Hinch saying you need to add more softener is effectively her saying the pods are shite.
Then she says you should add the pointless stink balls. Effectively saying the softener in the pods, and the extra softener you added because the softener in the pods isn't good enough, are both shite.

Then she reckons even after you've used the pods with the added softener, the extra softener, AND the stink balls, that the laundry STILL won't smell spring awakening-ey enough, so you need to buy these extra pointless bits of stink paper to put in the tumble dryer. Only £19 per wash in total guyzz.

Then, you get your clothes out of the wardrobe, put them on and douse yourself in shite perfume from B&M, thus rendering the entire exercise fucking pointless.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Boobelle

VIP Member
Guyzzzz-give her a break🙄😂She's off on her hols tomorrow and while the minx is away the🐭🐭🐭 can play 🤷‍♀️
Has she said goodnight yet? If not,can I share a fantastic photo of a friend of mine and 49 other women celebrating their individual battles with breast cancer at a house in Notting Hill in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.fantastic photo?
Screenshot_20200210-234954_Facebook.jpg

Guyzzzz-give her a break🙄😂She's off on her hols tomorrow and while the minx is away the🐭🐭🐭 can play 🤷‍♀️
Has she said goodnight yet? If not,can I share a fantastic photo of a friend of mine and 49 other women celebrating their individual battles with breast cancer at a house in Notting Hill in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.fantastic photo?
Screenshot_20200210-234954_Facebook.jpg
That's what it means to be in it together. Sleep well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
Just noticed I’m VIP where’s all my grey gifted tat guyzzzzzzzzzzz?! I want my chesterfield sofa, mirrored furniture, a fireplace, a space tidy, 3 high chairs and an Audi!!

In all seriousness thankyou for being the nicest bunch of ‘trolls’ and doing wonders for my mental health ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Knickerbocker

I’m imagining the builders taking a long hard shit on her throne every day...Paul the fucking pine won’t be able to cope with the skid marks down her precious porcelain.

Oh and then they’ll be rummaging around her knicker drawer trying to find her plethora of 50 Shades of Grey sex toys...ya know the standard torture stuff like bog brushes and sink plungers. Bet J-Dawg loves a bit of butt love with an Iconic make up brush.

Finally, I hope the builders go down her laundry basket and find her filthy pigeon knickers to show us what a dirty skank she really is.

Can’t believe I actually googled that pic 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I’m gonna be honest guys, I kind of feel giving up. She is clearly using this site to close every single loophole anyone could use to question what she’s doing. Like with the kitchen stories tonight “the turn around time has been amazing so far” she’s lying about it all. What is the point in carrying on anymore 😳 we’re just doing her a favour!

Be creative

WHEN THE FUCK IS SHE ACTUALLY GOING ON HOLIDAY!? Christ. This is the longest run up to a bloody holiday I've ever witnessed. Woman, just go already!

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
The date she ordered says 18th January - so she was shopping for new kitchen stuff 3 weeks ago but only decided this last week? Ok hun 🤣
8E62ECA2-F126-4416-8A54-9526BBC5CE36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Debsy37

VIP Member
Also hi Sophie! She is on here reading tonight! Listen up love. People would have an ounce more respect for you if you stopped with the bullshit and were honest. This has been booked for ages! Tell your hinchers the truth. Show them some fucking respect ! I don’t hate you Sophie. In fact I once really liked you before you became greedy and corporate

• Heart

pinkieidinapie

It’s probably her biggest load of BS so far - she has an idea to take down a wall and the next day she has the builders round and then the next day she has it all designed and it’s timed PERFECTLY to be completed while she is on holiday because last time she had building work done she moved out of the house and hired various places. This is the same woman that after having her extension done had her kitchen extended because “I love my kitchen cupboards so much guys I picked them out myself and I don’t want to change my kitchen” - I don’t know why she is worrying about her kitchen so much because she rarely cooks anything that doesn’t come in a packet. Did you see her “snack basket” she and Jamie have a worse diet than my 11 year old on a sleepover! She’s clearly decided to stop her “cookery tutorials” while the ghost writer and publishers put together her cook book. I just LOVE the way all her books come as such a surprise to her even though she’s supposed to have written them. How many of her activity journals does she own because she always seems to have room for more hinch lists.

Meanwhile Jamie is so flipping incompetent that when she went away last week she had to hand Ronnie over to be looked after by her mum for the night and day because apparently he can’t be left with his own father for the night. Clearly the swimming pool they go to wasn’t available for their usual private hire that night to keep them entertained and he didn’t know how to parent and look afrer the dog!

wow that feels better!

• Haha
  • Heart