Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I’m imagining the builders taking a long hard shit on her throne every day...Paul the fucking pine won’t be able to cope with the skid marks down her precious porcelain.

Oh and then they’ll be rummaging around her knicker drawer trying to find her plethora of 50 Shades of Grey sex toys...ya know the standard torture stuff like bog brushes and sink plungers. Bet J-Dawg loves a bit of butt love with an Iconic make up brush.

Finally, I hope the builders go down her laundry basket and find her filthy pigeon knickers to show us what a dirty skank she really is.

Can’t believe I actually googled that pic 😂
Just had a little bit of vomit in my mouth.

Whose with me, she's ran out of prefilmed shite and now as to mention the kitchen.

Look at the weather, flights from London airports are cancelled and long long queues waiting. When you going Soph tomorrow?
She might be going via Eurostar. Lots of people are speculating Disneyland Paris. But I think the winds are due to die down tonight so if she is flying out somewhere she should be fine

Itshouldhavebeenme

Not sure if this has already been posted (too many threads and I am new to tattle! 🙈) but has anyone seen this?! Secret project? Quick google search gave me this sweet info.

"Artistic creation" is the nature of the business

[Yes. Most of her income will be tax free. Every thing she does in her house will be claimed against her business ! The least profit the less corporation tax. Her home is her business so she can claim everything she spends on her home. Results will be due in October.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Also, in regards to the kitchen, I think she may do something similar to what that daddy and mummy to triplet girls have done, but obviously silver accessories and not even a hint of the blue!

JeanJeanJeanie

I've been working away today, so just catching up.. thought I'd watch the stories. There's three in a row like 'and heres where i got my mugs.. and here's where i got my perfect prep machine.. and here's..' she literally can't get the swipe ups on quick enough!

But I thought, not too much to comment on then. And then I saw the sneaky kitchen pics. Guess your surprise is ruined hun. Can't someone post the screenshots on instagram like 'first look at mrs hinch's new kitchen' and use her hashtags to spoil the surprise for the sheeple and take all the satisfaction away from her? It'd be hilarious and ruin her holiday hahah.
I may have tried this but doesn’t show up on the hashtag when it’s searched 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wormhole

All of them? Or just that one?

I need to replace a couple of bits from my howdens kitchen (Damaged door and kick boards) so if the whole thing is going under then I best get ordering soon!
I was at our local store Friday just gone for a trade event sale and they didn't mention anything. I assume they would have contacted people , we have multiple projects ongoing.

Kmddec

I’m totally anti Hinch and in no way want to defend this woman BUT I decided on a Friday I wanted a wall knocking down...my dad knocked it down Saturday while I picked my new kitchen and the whole project was done by the following Thursday including moving plumbing...

It’s actually possible and not unreasonable