Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been out all day and way behind on here, won't catch up till tomorrow morning now. Just looked at her stories though and ugh! See we have passive-aggressive-head-wobble mean girl Gretel back in the house!

The nasty smugness that radiates from her when she's telling us about the free kitchen she could have had. bleeping creature.

Laughable really, that this is the Instagram face of Procter and Gamble UK...

View attachment 81338
Yes, Procter and Gamble are making a terrible mistake here...it makes it all seem very unprofessional?
People representing a product and a very large company do not go around stomping their feet when they get upset?

Reactions: 7
I'm calling plinth (kickboard) drawers in the new or modified kitchen. She must have been green with envy, when Stacey showed her drawers😜🤣.
#showusyourdrawers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What makes me laugh is she’s just said she stumbled across some negative comments (I don’t think you stumble across tattle) then swears she could’ve had a whole new kitchen for free but, turned it down and is paying for it all herself!! Well more fool her - who’s going to turn down a tree kitchen and pay for it themselves?! SUCH A LIAR!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm calling plinth (kickboard) drawers in the new or modified kitchen. She must have been green with envy, when Stacey showed her drawers😜🤣.
#showusyourdrawers
A kloffs drawer, wax mellllt drawer and in this drawer I’ve put all the tit you lot send me 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, Procter and Gamble are making a terrible mistake here...it makes it all seem very unprofessional?
People representing a product and a very large company do not go around stomping their feet when they get upset?
Let her ruin their reputation also. She'll be doing us all a favour & most importantly the poor animals they test on!

Reactions: 10
Seems like someone is having a little wobble about this “half” wall coming down and attempting the sympathy vote before the whole “it didn’t work out the way I envisioned it guyzzzz but look at this whole new space I’ve created”. Calm down Soph. We’re onto you but your sheep will swallow whatever you feed them. They’re the spaghetti to your Pyrex jug. I’m sure you have paid for it. With what money though seeing as neither you or your husband have a job?! Oh that’s right! From the swipe ups your sheep make. You could at least say thank you! Without that you’d be on benefits. The more passive aggressive you get the more transparent you become. Own it babes. You’re making yourself look like an ungrateful fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was offered a kitchen. She turned it down. Cool.

Why not ask if they'd refit it somewhere else?
'I dont need a new kitchen but the local school/shelter etc could do with a bit of an upgrade!'
Then she looks a hero. The kitchen company would get alot of press.

And people who actually need a new bleeping kitchen would get it.

Guess thatd be the selfless thing to do tho.
Not her strong suit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow, she really is taking the piss out of her own fans!

The whole make up thing... Saying you're not into it... Fine... But you have all these expensive brands?? And then the didn't even hide it in her videos!

She literally doesn't give a tit now. If I was going to lie about something, I certainly wouldn't post the evidence online!

It's like a mate asking you to go to the pub on Wednesday night and you say nah, can't afford it. And then tagging yourself on Facebook on Wednesday night at another pub with someone else!

She really has no heart. She is plain evil and a compulsive liar. Her poor fans are going to be heartbroken when they realise their idol is nothing but a complete fraud. They'll all be paying off their debts into their 40s and she will have retired at 35 living in Spain pissing herself laughing that she conned so many people.

Reactions: 21
Like duck she has ever paid for anything, who is she trying to convince, us or herself......head

Reactions: 4
She cant even keep up with her own lies 😂
In her world she’s posted this evening with a ‘her against the trolls’ flourish. In reality, she’s publicly admitted everything she’s posted this week about the kitchen wall was a lie, she’s actually already ‘paid’ for a brand new kitchen to be fitted and has even got the invoices to prove it.

In Tattle bingo that’s a win, we got her to admit to lying 😂🤥

Reactions: 26
She was offered a kitchen. She turned it down. Cool.

Why not ask if they'd refit it somewhere else?
'I dont need a new kitchen but the local school/shelter etc could do with a bit of an upgrade!'
Then she looks a hero. The kitchen company would get alot of press.

And people who actually need a new bleeping kitchen would get it.

Guess thatd be the selfless thing to do tho.
Not her strong suit.
Chat tit, get banged

haha does anyone remember this saying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.