Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the brand new kitchen your getting cos of that “wall” your knocking through? all your new tit worktops n cupboards I bet are no longer available? Sitting there smug as duck saying you PAID for all this shite extension, but YOU didn’t, I’m working everyday to pay my mortgage and bills and a bleeping sofa for the next 4 years so don’t even start about paying for things Where do YOU get your money from? Come on tell us about this NEW kitchen cos you arnt just knocking a wall out
Exactly! Both sit indoors all day, she goes to meetings what once a month for an hour and the money’s rolling in in the 1000’s!!

His on a career break.....surely no wage from him so this money is coming from what exactly?

There are SO many accounts working their asses off and gave nothing 😢 No luxury gifted items which would really be deserved and I know they’d really appreciate it! Boils my piss....hard work - doing what? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Couldn't help it. Had to reply to her story. Still not blocked yet though 😂

"How've you paid for it in full when the idea literally just popped into your head on what, Thursday? And in that time you've already has builders around to measure up, choose and kitchen and pay the whole lot off in full?? Hmm something smells very very fishy. And bragging about the fact that you could have got a free one when most of your followers are obviously lower income women? Just tacky. So, so tacky. 3 million followers as well?? Come on, it doesn't take a genius to see that most of those are bot accounts. It's obvious you're just reading tattle and responding to what you read on there. And having an opinion is not trolling! You really need to learn the difference before you start throwing that term around. It seems like all your followers are starting to wake up from their Zoflora haze because people join every day saying they were sucked into your scam. The sooner the rest of them wake up, the better."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I've been out all day and way behind on here, won't catch up till tomorrow morning now. Just looked at her stories though and ugh! See we have passive-aggressive-head-wobble mean girl Gretel back in the house!

The nasty smugness that radiates from her when she's telling us about the free kitchen she could have had. bleeping creature.

Laughable really, that this is the Instagram face of Procter and Gamble UK...

Screenshot_20200208-232456.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've been out all day and way behind on here, won't catch up till tomorrow morning now. Just looked at her stories though and ugh! See we have passive-aggressive-head-wobble mean girl Gretel back in the house!

The nasty smugness that radiates from her when she's telling us about the free kitchen she could have had. bleeping creature.

View attachment 81338

What a role model....all those brands most be so proud to be represented by such a classy woman 😂

She is so bloody smug getting offered a free kitchen and didn't take it 🙈 I bet it wasnt a Clive Christian though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she was offered a free new kitchen but turned it down eh. Maybe the people who offered it weren’t bespoke enough for her. Be surprised if her kitchen is from b&q or ikea

we all know that everything else in her kitchen will be gifted

Reactions: 10

View attachment 81338
Me me me me, I paid!!!!
I thought she was married, u know a partnership a family. I’m sure bug boy loves the fact she’s like this. Selfish prick!

Reactions: 17
What a role model....all those brands most be so proud to be represented by such a classy woman 😂

She is so bloody smug getting offered a free kitchen and didn't take it 🙈 I bet it wasnt a Clive Christian though 😂
Yer gleam must be so proud of her she has so much class- not common as muck

Reactions: 11

Absolutely a role model, who wouldn't look at that face and think - dependable, reliable, that there is a brand I can trust. Because I like my household brands to come with a healthy dose of bitchy venom 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she not emberassed that it’s so clear to see she’s copying Stacey in regards to storing your treats? Seriously I just have a cupboard that mine get put in.. neatly yes but I don’t need to showcase them in a basket, it’s just so strange
She used to just have them in what looked like a washing bowl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, that wall knocking down idea she only came up with the day before yesterday, you know, the idea she posted the poll about on stories to all her Hinchers, not only in the space of 2 days has she already had plans drawn up, printed out, builders round, chosen her new kitchen etc, but she also, already, has invoices to proove she's paid for it all.

Wow, that's unbelievably fast work that 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So, that wall knocking down idea she only came up with the day before yesterday, you know, the idea she posted the poll about on stories to all her Hinchers, not only in the space of 2 days has she already had plans drawn up, printed out, builders round, chosen her new kitchen etc, but she also, already, has invoices to proove she's paid for it all.

Shows her stories are fake as she is. She acted like she was in the moment saying she had just thought she would like to knock down the wall a few days ago 😂 when in fact it was signed sealed and delivered as was the new kitchen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Her hinchers will fall for it too 🙈

Reactions: 3
Shows her stories are fake as she is. She acted like she was in the moment saying she had just thought she would like to knock down the wall a few days ago 😂 when in fact it was signed sealed and delivered as was the new kitchen 🙈
Let's see the date on those 'invoices', hey Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you know what washing up liquid brings my bathroom up amazing!!! AND I use it on a lot now including my doors and skirting boards!
No chemical, fresh smell and does the job!
Kim and Aggie always used to recommend washing up liquid and tiny amounts, as well as tiny amounts of bleach. And they cleaned absolute hovels!

Reactions: 15
This sheep picked up on it for sure! I've started seeing a diff side to her then I found tattle 🤣 what completely swayed me to the other side was one of you guys mentioned she had never done a giveaway for one of her books. I was so annoyed about this, more annoyed that I myself hadn't noticed this sooner & now it's like someone has lifted the fog! Example- anyone see the other day she was talking about her tassle bookmark, then found another one that she FORGOT she had (shows how much she needed it) she could have even gifted that, even give it to her niece but oh no you keep them all Sophie one for each book fs!

Also guess what I cleaned the inside of my cupboards with the other day?? Hot water, washing up liquid (cheap brand may I add) & a sponge scourer! It's fecking spotless 🤣🤣 take that p&g!!
Welcome to the light! I myself used to be a believer in her. Now I can see her for how fake and nasty she is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.